Maximize Your Chances To Win Big With The PCH Prize Bar!

Hi everyone! It’s me, Danielle Lam from the Prize Patrol, and I wanted to show you all something I JUST LOVE! It’s the PCH PRIZE BAR! What’s that you ask? A tool that helps you take advantage of every Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes opportunity available and maximize your chances to win — and win BIG! Watch my video below to see for yourself.

What do you guys think? Isn’t the PCH Prize Bar AWESOME? I just love how it puts all my favorite PCH web destinations in one place: pch.com, PCHSearch&Win, PCHGames, PCHLotto, Save & Win, the PCH Fan Page — they’re all just one click away! And the fact that you can search right from the toolbar on PCHSearch, the only search engine that combines the results from Google, Yahoo and Bing is so cool!

Downloading the PCH Prize Bar is easy and only takes a few minutes. Just click the DOWNLOAD NOW button below to visit the PCH Customer Service page, then follow the simple steps. Once you’re done, you can enjoy all its benefits, including easy access to PCHSearch&Win!

So who’s with me? Who else loves the PCH Prize Bar and will be downloading it today? I hope the answer is YOU!

Good luck!

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

113 thoughts on “Maximize Your Chances To Win Big With The PCH Prize Bar!”

1. Dante Wright says:

Publishers Clearing House I’m Ready To Win On November 25th So I Can Shower Blessing On Other’s. Amen

2. Dante Wright says:

Publishers Clearing House A Winner Never Stops Trying. Amen

3. Dante Wright says:

Publishers Clearing House I’m Ready To Be The Lender And Not The Borrow. Amen

4. Dante Wright says:

On November 25th Publishers Clearing House Please Don’t Count Me Out. Amen

5. Dante Wright says:

Publishers Clearing House I Pray That My Persistent Pays Off. Amen

6. Dante Wright says:

WoW Publishers Clearing House Every Time I See The New Commercial I Have Cheers Of Joy Just Knowing It’s A Few Week’s Away I’m Ready Publishers Clearing House. Amen

7. Dante Wright says:

Publishers Clearing House I Decree And Declare That On November 25th I’m A Millionaire I’m Ready To Give Back. Amen