Who Is The Winner Of Publishers Clearing House “Forever” Prize?

JULY 8, 2013 UPDATE: THE “FOREVER” PRIZE IS BACK AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED ON AUGUST 29, 2013! WANT TO WIN? ENTER HERE!

HPMOD_650x400_2013_HEX-4e0101

April 30, 2013 Blog

Today’s the day we’ve all been waiting for — the day of the first-ever Publishers Clearing House “Forever” Prize Event! Everyone here at PCH Headquarters is so excited to find out WHO IS THE WINNER, and I’m sure you all are too! But, since the Prize Patrol is on the road right now, we still have a few hours left before we find out who the winner is. What can we do to pass the time? Hmmm…I know! How about some clues!

That’s right! For the first time ever, the PCHSearch&Win blog will be updated throughout the day with clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed. Isn’t that exciting? Let’s get started…

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

PCH is happy to announce that John Wyllie of White City, Oregon is the winner of the “Forever” Prize!

***2:45 PM UPDATE FROM THE ROAD***
A very lucky someone is going to wake up and smell the roses as they win $5,000 A Week “Forever” today!

***1:30 PM: SPECIAL PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Today we are making PCH history! For the first time ever, the Prize Patrol will be awarding $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” today!

*** 9:30 AM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state has 5 or more letters in its name.

***7:30 AM — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***

The winner’s state has 5 or more letters in its name.

Think you know where the Prize Patrol is headed? Comment below with your guesses! Then keep checking back here at the PCHSearch&Win Blog, the PCHBlog, the PCH Fan Page and Danielle Lam’s Fan Page for more clues and updates throughout the day! And by the end of the day we’ll post the exciting winner announcement and tell you who the winner is!

I don’t know about you, but I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY exciting day!

Stay with me folks!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

208 thoughts on “Who Is The Winner Of Publishers Clearing House “Forever” Prize?”

1. alice says:

I’ve been up all night see the who the winner is

2. alice says:

I hope it is me because this is my fist time and I also want to know how it feels to win the big prize I hope it is me im keeping my fingers crossed but just one and im praying for it to be me it wil awesome if it is me I want to win the big prize I’m hoping it is me

3. alice says:

my name has 5 letters in it im praying to god that it is me and I got papers from them saying my # had the same #s please let it be me just please I hope

4. Ruby Woo says:

It would be a miracle blessing to win the big PCH prize forever. I finally would have the opportunity to be independence and to help others that are in need because I’ve walked their shoes.

5. Ruby Woo says:

It would be a miracle blessing to win the PCH big prize forever. I finally can be independence and have the opportunity to help others that’s in need because I’ve walked their shoes.

6. Ruby Woo says:

After working for 63 years, before retiring, hoping I will have an opportunity not only helping myself but to help others because I’ve been in their shoes.

May God bless me a miracle.

7. Valerie Robinson says:

you promise me i was going to win this time around ,but again you got my hopes up for nothing.you really need to stop promising people they are going to win ,especilly when you know they are not going to win.i need to report this to the bbc and see what they say

8. I only wish was to win the sweepstakes or at least something so I can make life a little better for my disabled son and my self. Being a single mom now and taking care of my son and working can take a tow on me. But I’m happy to the ones who did win .