Who Is The Winner Of Publishers Clearing House “Forever” Prize?

JULY 8, 2013 UPDATE: THE “FOREVER” PRIZE IS BACK AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE AWARDED ON AUGUST 29, 2013! WANT TO WIN? ENTER HERE!

HPMOD_650x400_2013_HEX-4e0101

April 30, 2013 Blog

Today’s the day we’ve all been waiting for — the day of the first-ever Publishers Clearing House “Forever” Prize Event! Everyone here at PCH Headquarters is so excited to find out WHO IS THE WINNER, and I’m sure you all are too! But, since the Prize Patrol is on the road right now, we still have a few hours left before we find out who the winner is. What can we do to pass the time? Hmmm…I know! How about some clues!

That’s right! For the first time ever, the PCHSearch&Win blog will be updated throughout the day with clues about where the Prize Patrol is headed. Isn’t that exciting? Let’s get started…

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

PCH is happy to announce that John Wyllie of White City, Oregon is the winner of the “Forever” Prize!

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBDVkhAGA9A&feature=youtu.be[/tube]

***2:45 PM UPDATE FROM THE ROAD***
A very lucky someone is going to wake up and smell the roses as they win $5,000 A Week “Forever” today!

***1:30 PM: SPECIAL PRIZE ANNOUNCEMENT***

Today we are making PCH history! For the first time ever, the Prize Patrol will be awarding $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” today!

*** 9:30 AM UPDATE — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state has 5 or more letters in its name.

***7:30 AM — HERE’S YOUR FIRST CLUE***

The winner’s state has 5 or more letters in its name.

Think you know where the Prize Patrol is headed? Comment below with your guesses! Then keep checking back here at the PCHSearch&Win Blog, the PCHBlog, the PCH Fan Page and Danielle Lam’s Fan Page for more clues and updates throughout the day! And by the end of the day we’ll post the exciting winner announcement and tell you who the winner is!

I don’t know about you, but I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY exciting day!

Stay with me folks!

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

291 thoughts on “Who Is The Winner Of Publishers Clearing House “Forever” Prize?”

1. Antonia Parham says:

I Search At PCHSearch&Win to claim my entry eligibility and assigned Valid SuperPrize numbers to Win $5,000.00 A Week “F:O:R:E:V:E:R” Prize From PCH GWY NO.3080 on August 31,2017 Thank You 😊 🤑

P:O:W:E:R. Of. P:O:S:I:T:I:V:E. Thinking

I’m. I:N. I:T. T:O. W:I:N. I:T. A:L:L

2. Antonia Parham says:

Antonia Parham claiming and activate my entry eligibility and assigned Valid SuperPrize numbers to Win $5,000.00 A Week F:O:R:E:V:E:R a Prize From GWY NO. 3080 On August 31,2017 Thank You 😊 🤑

3. Jettie D Rice for respect to Jettie Rice Sr.( Korean Vet), Father of our country (medal of Honor says:

Checking to see if I won any constalation prrize respectfully jettie rice at email; postede

4. Umaru Kamara says:

I’m requested pch officials and member’s to please claim and secure my 2 X chances entry to win $100.00 for initial U.K as part of pch gwy no. 6650! And also win pch gwy no. 6900! $5,000.00 a week forever on February 24th /17 . Thanks pch officials for the lifetime credits opportunity tournament games.

5. Antonia Parham says:

Dec 23,2016 The “Forever” is back and guaranteed

6. Tam says:

are you aware that people are being contacted though facebook and being told they have won the grad prize and turns out to be a big SCAM

7. Joe Lugo says:

This is,Joe Lugo, these are the prices I hope to win,$100,00 Gwy No.6650 – $1,000,000,00 Gwy No.8035. & $5,000,00. a week ” forever “. Gwy. No. 6900. I, Joe Lugo, will claim these prizes if I win, thank you PCH for the opportunitys for a dream that might come true

8. Joe Lugo says:

I would be happy just to win anything I could use the financial help it’s a dream come true I hope, thank you PCH for the opportunity,Joe Lugo

9. Deloris Wilkins-Rodgers says:

PCHSearch&Win As part of PCH Gwy No. 6650 i could win $100.00 I could also win $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” on August 31st PCH Gwy No. 6900 A Week for life and after that those payment will carry on to my beneficiary of the winner’s choosing. Thank you for another chance to win.

10. Enough money that myself an my loved one to be comfortable on our wonderful. Family Vacations
    Then home again.Living relaxed enjoying our surroundings.