john2

john2

9 thoughts on “john2”

1. candy orcutt says:

Prize patrol is coming to burton mich on 4/30/2014 to award me candy anne orcutt my winnings of big money 5,000 a week for life yes yes yes I am the winner to have my dream disney Princess wedding n flordia at disney world on 5/11/2014 thank u thank u change my life 4 ever

2. add your comment here..It would be a without a doubt a life changing and humbling experience that I would want to share with family and friends and people who are less fortunate because I know that’s what God would want after all it is because of him, because of his blessings that I am here today.

3. Bryant Wesley says:

This Would Be A Seriously,Mind Blowing Experience,For Me. Having The World Known “PCH Family” Knock,Knock,On My Door,With A Check For “MILLIONS” !! “WOW” & “MR.DAVE SAWYER With THE PCH CREW”,EXCITEMENT, Only In Ones Lifetime !! I Thank GOD ABOVE FOR THE PCH FAMILY,CHANGING LIVES,INSTANTLY !!! BE SAFE ON YOUR TRAVELS,PCH !!

4. Bryant Wesley says:

Winning $5,000.00 A Week For Life, Would Be So,So,Exciting ! This Would Be A Major Blessing, From The PCH Family To Mine !! In These Times, Help Me Make It Come True,PCH & LJ !!! Much Love !!

5. Teresa Borzymowska says:

YES! MY DEAR PCH PATROL TEAM, YES! I WANT TO WIN A $5,000.00 EVERY WEEK FOR LIFE SUPER PRIZE . PLEASE COME AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR .THANK YOU SO MUCH .Teresa Borzymowska.

6. Teresa Borzymowska says:

TO MY DEAR PCH PATROL TEAM,YES! I DO WANT TO WIN A $5,000.00 EVERY WEEK FOR LIFE SUPER PRIZE . PLEASE COME AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR .THANK YOU SO MUCH .Teresa Borzymowska.

7. Teresa Borzymowska says:

TO MY DEAR PCH PATROL TEAM,YES! I DO WANT TO WIN A $5,000.00 EVERY WEEK FOR LIFE SUPER PRIZE .PLEASE COME AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR .THANK YOU SO MUCH .Teresa Borzymowska.

8. Teresa Borzymowska says:

YES! MY DEAR PCH PATROL TEAM ,YES! I DO WANT TO WIN A $5,000.00 EVERY WEEK FOR LIFE SUPER PRIZE. PLEASE COME AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR. THANK YOU SO MUCH .Teresa Borzymowska.

9. Teresa Borzymowska says:

TO MY DEAR PCH PATROL TEAM ,YES! I DO WANT TO WIN A $5,000.00 EVERY WEEK FOR LIFE SUPER PRIZE .PLEASE COME AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR . THANK YOU SO MUCH . Teresa Borzymowska.