New Playlist Of Prizes Will Make You Want To Start Searching!

Happy Monday PCHSearch&Win fans!

Today marks the official kick-off of the challenge I made to myself in my last blog: exercise at least 5 days a week. I’m planning on hitting the gym after work today, and already the excuses are creeping into my head. “It’s too cold.” “I’m already tired just thinking about it.” “My love/hate relationship with the elliptical is not on the love setting today.” When it comes to avoiding exercise, I am the queen of excuses. But I made a promise to myself, and I intend to stick to it.

The one thing that is going to get me psyched about exercise is having the right tunes. I have a ton of songs picked out that are going to get my heart pumping so that I can start sweating! I’ve just got to lace up my “Pumped-Up Kicks” and I’ll be feeling “Stronger” before I know it. And anytime my body starts telling me “Give Your Heart a Break,” I’ll start to slow it down, but I won’t lose my momentum. I’ll just have to tell myself, “Don’t Stop Believin'” and “I Will Survive.”  But enough about my plans for the evening, let’s get to the REAL reason you’re here: PCHSearch&Win’s PRIZEFEST!

Here’s OUR New Playlist of prizes for the Week at PCHSearch! I think it’s going to make you want to start searching!

Monday, October 15th: 10 $25.00 JCPenney gift cards today, so if shopping is your jam, this one’s for you!

Tuesday, October 16th: 5 lucky searchers will win a $100.00 Macy’s gift card! Rock on!

Wednesday, October 17th: $1,000.00 CASH is the instant win prize of the day and we’re sure that’s going to get people dancing!

Thursday, October 18th: The Wheel of Cash will spin some lucky searchers right round baby! Over $2,000.00 in cash is guaranteed to be awarded to searchers today!

Friday, October 19th:  We bet that the Dell laptop computer that is being given away today is going to be music to someone’s ears!

Saturday, October 20th: We’ve got 10 $50.00 cash prizes to give away today!

Sunday, October 21st: We’re getting in the Halloween spirit because TODAY we’ve got some Mystery Prizes!

That’s what’s got us groovin’ this week PCHSearch&Win fans, so if YOU feel the beat of this new playlist of prizes, go on and start searching!

Sarah S.
Social Media

31 thoughts on “New Playlist Of Prizes Will Make You Want To Start Searching!”

1. Would Be Wonderful to WIN &2,000.00 Of Prizes Today!!! Good LUCK To All. Take Care & GoD Bless.

2. Estella says:

I truly want to win

3. I wont to win $5,000.00 for life

4. Carol Cabazos says:

would be wonderful to win Aprize today by 11:59 PM Good LUCK to all & God Bless.

5. shikha dass says:

Hi PCH,
    I play all the games/sweepstakes and pch lotto everyday.And with every single entry i pray to God that this time i’ll be lucky..i’ll keep on trying & playing and BELIEVING THAT ONE DAY MY GOD WILL HELP ME TO WIN ANY SUPER PRIZE IN PCH:)GOD BLESS ME AND PCH AND OTHER PLAYERS TOO:)

6. Carol Cabazos says:

Would be happy to win cash or Prizes tonight at 11:59 PM.

7. HELLO MY NAME IS WELL LET’S NOT SAY I’M PAUL OR SAUL IN THE BIBLE….

ANYWAYS I’M HERE TO SAY I WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT WINNING ANYTHING TILL TODAYS FRIENDS REQUESTS COME IN !!! YOU WON’T BELIEVE ME IF TRIED ….
    BUT IT DAVE SAWYER SAYING YES I WON WELL I’M ALSO TO SAY VERY KINDLY THANK-YOU DAVE DIANNE I FOR HIS HELLO ANYWAY…..

I’M PLEASED TO REPORT TO MY PUBLICATIONS HOUSES I’M GIVING FROM MY “PCHWINNINGS” HALF IN CHARITIES OF MY WALKING INTO YOUR HOME WITH MY CHECKBOOKS IN HAND I’M GIVING AWAY MONEY TO MY FAVORITE CHARITY THE POOR

ALSO AS I’VE SAUD THAT NAME ALL LIFE CLARENCE-PAUL CUNNINGHAM WILL BE JOINED WITH MRS.LOUISE GILL-CUNNINGHAM
    AND MS.LISA THOMAS I WILL ADOPT AND BE FATHER TO MS.LISA THOMAS-CUNNINGHAM

THUS OUR NEW JOINED NAME
    (GILL-CUNNINGHAM )

8. Robin Doss says:

Searing to win the prizes for February 22nd 2014.

9. Karen Taylor says:

Anxiously awaiting!! I’m sure to be a winner.