PCH Prize Event Day Is Here! Follow The Prize Patrol All Day!

Hey Searchers,

IT’S FINALLY HERE!!! Today is Friday, November 30th…and you know what that means! The Prize Patrol is out on the road, RIGHT NOW, in hot pursuit of our newest Millionaire!

I’m so excited I’m having a tough time even writing this blog! There’s so much buzz and anticipation here at Publishers Clearing House Headquarters in Port Washington, NY, I can’t even begin to hear myself think!

All of us PCH’ers are wondering: Where are Todd, Danielle and Dave heading right now? Who is the lucky winner? And what will his or her reaction be???

Just a moment ago, I had a chance to catch up with Maryann Carter, Publishers Clearing House Contest Manger. I tried to pry any information possible about our big November 30th Prize winner, but she wouldn’t budge…

“When someone’s life is about to be changed in such a big way, we want to make sure that they are truly given the surprise of a lifetime,” said Maryann. “It’s such a closely guarded secret, PCH’ers don’t even know who the winner is until the moment happens!

Even with so much commotion and speculation going on over here…did you know that you could do some investigating yourself to find out where the Prize Patrol might be headed? That’s right! YOU can follow the Prize Patrol all day long as they travel to award The Big Check to our newest winner!

If you “like” Danielle Lam Prize Patrol’s Fan Page on Facebook, you can get hints, updates and photos about where the Prize Patrol is as they make their way to the winner’s home.

You can also head over to the PCH Blog where there will be CLUES ALL DAY LONG and maybe even some fun pictures!

And by the end of the day, the PCH Fan Page and the PCH Blog will post the exciting winner announcement! I can hardly wait!!!

So what are you waiting for? Head over now to Danielle Lam Prize Patrol’s Fan Page for updates and the PCH Blog RIGHT NOW for clues, and who knows… maybe they will lead directly to your very own home!

Comment below and tell us whose home you hope the Prize Patrol goes to today!

Good Luck!

Matt S.
PCH Creative

21 thoughts on “PCH Prize Event Day Is Here! Follow The Prize Patrol All Day!”

1. Daryl says:

aren’t the prize patrol headed to Lansing MI zip code 48911 I can’t wait to see

2. Daryl says:

that would be cool if I got to meet the prize patrol
    I always wanted to meet the prize patrol team
    and be on tv.

3. Clearisa moran says:

Yes. I want to win Clearisa Moran
    The Moran family home so need that miracle
    Knock on our door
    Keeping faith
    Prize patrol will soon knock on our door one day
    My son will love ballons n omg that big check
    Hollywood florida please visit hollywood fl

4. Daryl says:

In Lansing MI zip code 48911.

5. Daryl says:

I wish the prize patrol would come and surprise me with
    a big check

6. Clearisamoran says:

Pch should go to hollywood fl the home of Moran family
    Yes I want to win 5000 a week forever guaranteed from gwy # 3080 and claim 4750 4950 100,000 000
    I want to win pch
    Hollywood fl
    Moran family

7. Israel says:

Blessings to the person who wins I’m sure the indicated
    Person will do good things once he wins.. And his blessings will be upon others who will be blessed..
    GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE..

8. dee coles says:

OH THAT YOU WOULD BLESS ME INDEED AND ENLARGE MY TERRITORY THAT YOUR HAND WOULD BE WITH ME AND THAT YOU WOULD KEEP ME FROM EVIL THAT I MAY NOT CAUSE PAIN! SO GOD GRANTED HIM WHAT HE REQUES

9. Marlene Tate says:

I want to win in credit card debt some use cards in my name and known I owe every one bill collector are at my door I work I can’t pay them off please give a chance to win. I also would love to have a house and a car maybe even helps family.

10. come out,come out and play you little lampster