Behind The Scenes At The PCHSearch&Win Lunch & Learn!

SW_1_30_2

Hi Searchers,

I’d love to tell you all about a fun event I just attended here at PCH. With so many people in so many different departments, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of what different teams are up to. That’s why, every few weeks, our company hosts a “Lunch & Learn” for us employees. It’s a great chance for different departments to showcase their work for the rest of the company. Food for thought is good … but a pizza party is even better, so the meeting ends with everyone meeting in the cafeteria to chow down.

This week’s Lunch & Learn was centered around our very own PCHSearch&Win! Today, our colleagues received a behind-the-scenes look at all the work and planning that the PCHSearch&Win team puts into to making PCHSearch.com such a special part of PCH. Much of the presentation revolved around the team’s highest priority: reaching our searchers!

Christine from Marketing kicked it off by sharing the history of PCHSearch&Win. Did you know that our origins come from a site called Blingo.com that was acquired by PCH back in 2006? She also presented an overview about this year’s goals and how our search engine achieves such excellent results for our searchers all while making them eligible to win amazing instant prizes and gain entries for PCH Sweepstakes.

Then, Edwin’s biggest fan, Danielle B. spoke with great enthusiasm about what the team hopes to bring to its email campaign in the upcoming year and the plans in place to keep delivering top-notch services and prizes to our searchers.

SW_1_30_1

Next, Patricia, our operations expert (aka “the duchess of delivery”), took the microphone and gave everyone an inside look at what goes on behind the scenes to make sure our important messages reach our members’ inboxes!

Now it was Chris’s turn to head to the podium and provide some interesting tech information on how things work on the backend to ensure we’re always up and running for our searchers.

Of course, a PCHSearch&Win presentation would not be complete without prizes! Danielle took the reins once again to challenge the crowd with a few trivia questions (just to make sure they were paying attention.)  The prizes? Mouse pads featuring our beloved Edwin!

SW_1_30_3

Then we headed off to the cafeteria for a pizza party, compliments of PCH! We may not be eligible for the big money prizes offered to our searchers, but the Lunch & Learn turned out to be a real win-win for everyone!

Best of luck,

Kate M.

10 thoughts on “Behind The Scenes At The PCHSearch&Win Lunch & Learn!”

1. La shell Irving says:

LISTEN PCH !! I realize that millions of fans. Are shooting for the top !! AS WELL AS I AM ALSO EVERY ONE HAS A STORY !! I DONT I HAVE A BOOK!!

2. evette naftaly says:

Hello pch
    im evtte I hope come true my dearmand hope they come my clock the door and happy to them but that so hard password Ibut I pay the god I hope for megood luch for win pch
    Smile from evett naftaly

3. Jorge Ramirez says:

Bestbuy card, Amazon card, Kohl card and cash Danielle Nice picture you guys finally can see who the mystery workers behind PCH Staff

4. jay f jones says:

Welcome to pch windy. I hope u have a great
    Career here at pch and futher more I hope u
    pick me as the april 30 th winner so have a good day

5. Kristine Lambie says:

I just dont underdtsnd y search & win when push to go , after u put what it is u want searched…, it does not take u to the site. Instead it says thk u for using search & u push. confirm in window that comes up after , than search & win window comes up after thanking u for using it & prompts u to put what u want searched again & over ,& over,& over again. Without taking u to where a list of sites for what ur looking 4. Are u all gettn this cuz I have a headache. Sincerely Kristine Lambie

6. Delayne Perry says:

I want a hootin’ Edwin mouse pad!! How do I get one?

7. allen choy says:

Good way to get all on the same page… Sounds like a good time.

8. wright place to win... says:

i quite like the search&win page,it gives me hope that i at least am close to trying to win,i pray one day i get to throw a party for my family too from my efforts of trying to make a difference in this sweepstakes.i hope the meeting was good on the topics of the site and i hope you all enjoyed your pizza party,you are never too old for pizza parties that is the food of the youth that will never get old as we grow old unless it was left in the couch for too long:) :) :)eat it at you’re own risk at that point:)dreams and prayers are hopefully to be heard someday to let us know we tried to be in the right place and hopefully on time to make due with what life has issued some of us in this world.if this is where the house where dreams come true,i hope mine is in the making from my efforts somewhere in this sweepstakes.my hope is about gone from what i am going through wuth issues pertaining to life and atmoshere and getting true help for my needs to survive.i am knocking on this door for a special reason i hope someone answers me so i can walk through it with pride and appreciation and make way for someone elses life that deserves to live with hope that i gave life too,no more misery,i do not want to keep giving it my company any longer.may god bless and help us prosper to better means and hopes.to live life in comfort and in our own graces.

9. WOODS DINA says:

HOW DID THE IDEA OF EDWIN COME UP?WAS HIS NAME ORINGINALLY BLINGO?I THINK HE IS TO REPRESENT “WISE” AND USING THE PCH SEARCH, IS A WISE DECISION,BECAUSE PEOPLE USE THE WEB,BUT HERE THEY CAN WIN PRIZES.ANY “WHOOO”,IT SEEMS LIKE WORKING FOR PCH,IS A BLAST.SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE GET INVOLVED IN THE FUN,AND FROM READING PREVIOUS BLOGS….YOU GUYS HAVE “GREAT” LUNCHES,DINNERS,ETC.YUM,YUM!

10. Irene Garcia says:

I have been reading.hopefully I got the people who will solve my issue. I cannot log in on pch.lotto or games..I’m not sure why… It should share the pch.search and win mail and password …I’m losing so many chances to win. Please help. Thanks