Celebrate The Month of Love With PCHSearch&Win!

30321140

Searchers, I don’t know if you’re aware of it, but the month of love has arrived. It quietly snuck in under the radar, but got increasingly more apparent as the past days have gone on. Think about it, you’ve seen the signs. All of a sudden, there are more commercials for florists than there usually are, aren’t there? And maybe you’ve noticed those tiny little chalk tasting heart candies sitting in bowls on your co-workers desks. Look around…more things are pink and red, aren’t they?

Yes, February is the month in which Cupid aims his arrow and sets his sights on all those lovers. And this is something I think I have always had a problem with. I’ve always felt like it truly takes two to celebrate Valentine’s Day. It just kind of irks me. Why can’t I (not we) celebrate the things that I love? So this is my challenge to you! Whether you’re happily immersed in coupledom or living the single life, the month of love is something that everyone can enjoy. This February, I encourage you all to celebrate ALL of the things you love, in addition to anyone you love! Here are some examples:

You can order an extra large pepperoni and celebrate your love of pizza.

You can sit down and have a marathon of episodes to celebrate your love of your favorite TV show

You can head to the gym and celebrate your love of the treadmill. (Someone out there must love exercise!)

You can spend some extra time snuggling with those kitties and puppies! After all who doesn’t love their pets?

There are so many different ways to celebrate the month of love and guess what? PCHSearch&Win is here to help! Remember that pizza that I mentioned? Why not search for a recipe for how to make it! You can search for information about your favorite TV show, and maybe find out some spoilers about what’s going to happen to your favorite characters. If you don’t love exercise, maybe you can search for some ways to make it more enjoyable. And the best part is, all those searches can enter you for chances to win!

Because really, who doesn’t LOVE winning?

Sarah S.
Social Media

10 thoughts on “Celebrate The Month of Love With PCHSearch&Win!”

1. Valeria Sanchez says:

True Love is someone.that I can’t stop thinking of. I know my heart has been with True Love. Its was the matter of time to say who I am and who I want in my life to share for life time. I know that family is first. I can’t wait for the first time to meet eyes again. I hope that I will never see tears of sorrow come from who knows me. I hope the day will come that happeness is forever. I am here to share for life time.
    I truly hope to share gift to all who touch my life. I hope one day that I will be honor as true mother toward my children and my love of my life. Its would be nice to see my father to say that what of the past was,its now I am your daughter who always loved you no matter what you though, I know you have been inside. But,please don’t misunderstood your daughter that is of love to share. I am here.
    I would loved to share with you. Please father, I love who I love and pleases see that I am here no matter.
    I hope to share of what gifts is to give.

2. maryann moon says:

It is such a joy to think that someone will be so lucky, and win such a fabulous prize. We all love
    PCH , and their great idea to let someone feel like the luckiest person alive.

3. Yuko Kimura says:

Watching winnners make me very happy. I thought prize always went to the right person and I enjoy that feeling.

4. Candice Roberts says:

Hi my name is candice Roberts, I would love to win the car. Or even more the money. I check daily to see if i have won anything. I lost my car and a nice house i was renting due to getting hurt on the job. I have never won a thing in my life. I have been on workerscomp since 07. And have had 4 sugeries. Going in on the 18th to have another major back surgery. I have 2 kids i try my hardest to take care of. And always have shut off notices. I lives 5 miles from town most of time we walk. Thanks to workerscomp they don’t care how u get around or how u pay your bills. I am tired of struggling. And my kids see me struggle. So i just pray my dreams come true and i win. So i can get a home and car for me and my kids. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Candice Roberts

5. Amber Turley says:

I love valentines day…I really enjoy making goodie bags for my four little boys, and family, friends, and neighbors….Im going to search for fun yummy valentine treats for all to enjoy!! P.S. I love PCH!!!

6. debbie says:

The entire process and real people winning is a joke. All it mounts up to is a way for other companies to get your phone number and email. No one wins anything and we are all losers.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Real people win every contest, and the winners are varied in age and ethnicity, and they come from all walks of life. You can always look at our “Winners Circle” found at the bottom of PCH.com to see the names of recent winners!

Thanks,
      Victoria At PCH

7. Diana Hanlon says:

I use search and win everyday !

8. virgie jones says:

I am not big on finding recipes however I do like to workout,funnie but I like to eat foods like seafood,all of them. and so do my mommy.

9. WOODS DINA says:

I USE PCH SEARCH AND WIN…I LOVE FOOD, SO I LOOK UP RECIPES AND THE LATEST KITCHEN GADGETS(ANY HELP I CAN GET IN THE KITCHEN…WILL IMPROVE MY COOKING!)I REALIZE THAT WITH ALL THE EATTING THAT I LOVE TO DO…EXERCISE SHOULD BE A STRONG PART OF MY LIFE,SO I SEARCH FOR EXERCISE GADGETS AND EQUIPMENT TO GET AND KEEP ME IN GOOD HEALTH AND SHAPE.I DO LOVE EXERCISE,(WITH THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT)JUST NOT AS MUCH AS I LOVE FOOD.AHH LOVE.