Extra! Extra! Read all about it! PCHFrontpage is a Win-Win!

Publishers Clearing House introduces PCHFrontpage — your total resource for all today’s top news, plus chances to win instant prizes!

SW_2_6_1

Hi Searchers,

What’s the first thing you do when you log-on in the morning? If you’re like most people, before you get moving with the business of the day, you probably give the daily headlines on your Homepage a quick read. Whether at home, on-the-go or even at the office (I admit nothing), most of us can’t resist connecting with the latest news and checking in on some of the things going on in the world around us. What’s happening in local news? How’s the weather this weekend? Who won the big game?

Turns out, that daily ritual could ultimately end up being a real win-win for you now that Publishers Clearing House is introducing PCHFrontpage! In addition to bringing you all the day’s top news and instant win opportunities, you can gain an entry for a PCH SuperPrize with your first search of the day! Hurry up and make PCHFrontpage your new Homepage now!

SW_2_6_2

PCHFrontpage utilizes the PCHSearch&Win search engine, so you’ll get the same best results powered by Google and Yahoo. Plus, the site is designed to be a perfect fit whether you’re on your desktop, tablet or mobile device.

SW_2_6_3

PCHFrontpage has all the latest headlines in World News, Local News and Entertainment. It also shows the Weather, Horoscope and Lottery Numbers. Looking for a great restaurant for dinner? Check out the Reviews section. You’ll find the inside dish on where to dine. Want something fun to do on the weekend? Click on the Events section and see what’s happening around your neighborhood! Events categories include everything from Kids & Family, Sports, Festivals, Nightlife & Singles and Food & Wine to Concert & Tour Dates and Organization & Meetups, so there’s sure to be something for everyone!

SW_2_6_4

You can return to your PCHFrontpage Homepage throughout the day to keep up on the latest news and search your interests. Then, don’t forget to visit PCHSearch&Win and search some more to put yourself in the running for additional daily Instant Win prizes!

Who knows? Maybe searching on PCHFrontpage will ultimately make you a PCH Millionaire! Then the big news in the headlines will be YOU!

Hope all the news is good!

Kate M.

P.S. Comment below and tell us…what section of the news do you read first?

1,272 thoughts on “Extra! Extra! Read all about it! PCHFrontpage is a Win-Win!”

1. Timothy ruelas says:

Hello all i just want to win so i can build a church will this ever happen or im just a dreamer.well unlock the gold i want some ok well gwy#6900\8800& so on number by “

2. Anna Hendrix says:

Extra,extra read all about PCH front-page winners

3. Antonia Parham says:

E:X:T:R:A. E:X:T:R:A. Read All ABOUT IT. PCHFRONTPAGE IS W:I:N. W:I:N!!! I claim my entries Thank You 🤑

4. rico flores says:

here to enter and claim my gwy8186 $2k towards bills enter & lock in , thank you so much for the 6 prizes pch,yes I want to win

5. Alma says:

we all have the wished God know how needs the most remember we all had fun and in joy it something to never forget same day well tell way we it for good Lucy all best wishes all God so good. Alma Padron

6. Alma says:

God Bless all we all had fun in joy we all have the same wishes but God knows how we all need it God is good giid luck all of us. Alma Padron

7. DENISE says:

Pleas ooppsss all claim my god MKZ 2017. LINCOLN BEAUTIFUL ENTRE ME IN ALL. IF MY
    ENTREY HAVE PROBLM SUBMITTI G THK AND GOOD NITE AND GOD BLESS KEEP YOUR HEADS UP DONT GIVE UP FAN THEY ARE REAL AT PCH

8. DENISE says:

To my dear Pch.FRONTPAGE THANK YOU ALL FOR GIVING ME THIS OPPORTUNITY

HELLO. Thank GOD.. Here we go….shoot
    EXTRA …EXTRA…READ ALL ABOUT IT … DENISE SOLIS here at the at.PCH.FRONTPAGE .I HAVE BEEN HAVING A FEW SET ME BACKS I WILL NOT GIVE UP AS ITS SOME TIME VERY HARD TO KEEP UP LOTS OF INTER FRANCE..THAT NOT GOING TO STOP ME

I AM IN IT TO WIN PLEASE I WOULD LIKE DVERY ONE TO KNOW GWY: NO.:6900//was mine didnt win Ll that money. Not even a gift …. How ever i. Did receive a great gift. I AM A VIP LOYAL PLAYER PCH.PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE. . AND I GOT TO GIVE MY. THANKS TO ALL THERE MEMBERS… MOST OF ALL FOR. MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS PRIZE PATROL ELITE TODD S. DANIELLE L. DAVE S.ANDHOWIE G.. THIS GO TO ALL YOU FAN TO. I AM BLESS IM CLAIMING GIVEAWay NO.8800)( SUPER PRIZE ”FOR’EVER””FOR LIFE EARLY LOOK ..$$7,000.00 AWEEK…. AND GWY:.8035.&GWY:NO.8187& GWY:8186 I WOULD ALL SO LIKE THE GWY:NO…PRIZE 6085. &GWY:NO.F-150 AND MY DREAM HOUSE. PLEASE AND MORE I NOW GOT TO PLAY AND DO. GET READY FOR ALL THAT WE NEED TO DO TO KNOW all ABOUT EXTRA … EXTRA… SOON YOU ALL BE READIND ALL ABOUT IT… TKU YOU I LOVE YOU ALL DENISE S. FAILY AND FRIEND. . AT. PCH.FRONTPAGE,PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE .. MY PRIZES PATROL ELITE …AND ALL PCH..MEMBERS. TAKE CARE AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. KEEP IT COMING. MY WAY …….O M G….SAVE D.S. AMEN GOD BLESS

9. timothy says:

Well hello everyone at pchfrontpage im claiming my entry to win $7k every week for life gwy#6900\8800 i want to win a forever prize