SW_2_6_1

SW_2_6_1

100 thoughts on “SW_2_6_1”

1. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

PCH I WANNA WIN INSTANTLY, PLUS GWY.NO. 3080,1830,3577,4960,5650,4651,4749,3726,3727,4900 IM CLAIMING ALL MY ENTRIES PLS ACTIVATE THNX PAULINE

2. Frank Riely says:

Good Morning! Well, today is another day to enter a new contest to win for February 27, 2015 Since I lost the January 20th contest. Hopefully, I do a better job on this one. Congratulations to the last millionaire. Thanks PCH!

3. Frank Riely says:

Today is the day for Gwy#4900 and #3577. Hopefully, you are heading “my way”. Good Luck to everyone, and Thanks to PCH!

4. KG says:

Pch I claim to activate my chance to win 1million dollar “SuperPrize “Jan20th “+ forever” gwy 3577, 3080.

5. I was told by Edwin the owl,I have hit my limit for today.so what would do?

6. Adneris Diaz says:

I really wish I will be the winner of the $5000 a week for life or the $1 mill prize because ireally have a good way to spent that money, and my plans are to buy some gloves, scars, toiletries and some other stuff for the victims of the closure of the long island shelter in boston mass, plus I will donatemoney tours the reopening of the shelter too, that’s why I be praying to god for me to win one of them prizes.

7. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW I AN CONTINUING TO GET ENAIL TO ENTER AGAIN AT WIN $5,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE WITH A FERUARY DATE FOR DATE OF WINNER.
    ANN BOWERS

8. nader domian says:

Thank to.u. because fast time happend to me