Search&Win with Danielle Lam’s Personal PCHSearch&Win Page!

SW_3_8

Hey Searchers, I hope you are all enjoying March as we look forward to the coming of Spring.  I don’t know about you, but I could certainly use a change of pace from this winter we’ve been having  here in New York.  Sometimes that’s all anyone needs, just a little change of pace, just switching a few things up to change your luck for the better.

That’s the beauty of PCHSearch&Win. With different prizes being given away every day, your opportunities to win are endless.  But maybe you still feel the need to change things up just a little bit more…maybe you’d rather search with a member of the PCH Prize Patrol to bring you a little extra luck.

Well if you want it, you got it! Try using Danielle Lam’s personal PCHSearch&Win page! That’s right, the one and only Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol  has her very own page where she is waiting for you to search right now! Wait. It gets better. Not only will you see Danielle’s bright smiling face on this page every day, but your first entry will automatically enter you into our $1 Million Every Year For Life SuperPrize on April 30th! One million dollars…every single year for life! It’s incredible! Not to mention all of the other opportunities to win cash, gift cards, and tons of exciting and useful prizes.

So spice up your PCHSearch&Win experience by heading over to Danielle’s page. Who knows…search with her and on April 30th, she could be handing you a Big Check for $1 Million Every Year For Life!

Take Care Searchers,

Nick P.

Social Media.

31 thoughts on “Search&Win with Danielle Lam’s Personal PCHSearch&Win Page!”

1. steve ellis says:

I’m sick of this BS. Played 8 games today and all only paid 100 tokens ea. Gave it up. This has been going on for 4 months. Used to get 100,00 plus a day, so what the hell happened? Putting up with the stupid ads and no tokens in return ain’t worth it, so quit sending me those threatening emails re my eligibility to win, which isn’t ever going to happen anyway.

2. Dorothy Carson says:

I would love to see you on
    June 30th.

3. Bey Bradley says:

If God is watching over me he knows my heart.

4. This could give me back part of my life it would be awesome .i believe time will tell

5. SHERRY HOOPER says:

PATROLLERS, I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR THE FUN BEING ABLE TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKE AS MANY TIMES THAT WE CAN ENTER I’M STILL WAITIN ON THAT BIG BOLO OF 7,000.00 A WK. JUST KEEPING MY DREAM ALIVE.GOD BLESS US ALL. LOVE THE GAME OF PLAYING IN IT TO WIN IT GWY 3080 I’M READY I’M PRESSING THE GO BUTTON I’M PRAYING EVERY DAY AND PLAYING MORE THAN EVER. GOOD NIGHT

6. SHERRY HOOPER says:

GOOD NITE FELLO PLAYER MAY GOD BLESS ALL WINNERS THE BIG CHECK I JUST WANT TO ENTER THE GWY NO. 4021 BEFORE THE DEAD LINE APRIL 21,2014 FOR THOSE 1,000.00 I HOPE I’M ONE OF THE RUNNERS WHOSE ON THAT LIST,GOOD LUCK STAY POSITIVE AT ALL TIME.WE ALL ARE BLESS A HIGHLY FAVOR!!! MUCH LOVE TO US ALL

7. carolinejinks says:

yes Danielle I want to win the 7,000.00 aweek for life gwy no 3080 and I also want to win the 1,000.00 pay off gwy no 4021

8. Elias Nunez says:

I would love nothing more then to see prize patrol danielles lams lovely face makes this all that much more worth while I gotta admit she,s very beautiful. Thanks to you Im very much excited and hope I get to meet you. Elias Nunez

9. Elias Nunez says: