PCH All Day…FINAL UPDATE TODAY!

Alright Searchers, the time has come. PCH All Day is almost over! Can you believe we’ve nearly gone through 24 hours of PCH fun? We can! After all, like we said, there’s just so much to do at PCH that the winning opportunities never stop. And here come the last 5…ready?

100kcashtorescue

WHAT? An entry to win $100,000.00 CASH? Yep! Enter NOW!

luckyloot

Fans of the PCH fanpage do NOT want to miss this one! You’ll get an extra spin on the Lucky Loot Wheel between the hours of 7:00PM ET & 8:00PM ET!

prizereleaseSEARSGC

PRIZE RELEASE ALERT: At 8:00PM, we’re releasing 5 $100.00 Sears Gift Cards that are available to be won at PCHSearch&Win!

1ktokens_9pm

Your LAST 1,000 bonus tokens of the day at PCHgames! Go claim them now!

hatchandwin

PCHSearch&Win fans, this one is for YOU! Head to Edwin’s Hatch&Win now on the PCHSearch&Win Fan Page, and you will receive an extra play between the hours of 10:00PM ET & 11:00PM ET!

75kdreamkitchen

One last thing before you head to bed…enter to win $75,000.

Well, there you have it PCHSearch&Win fans! 24 awesome opportunities to win from PCH! See, you really can Win Around the Clock!

So tell us, which one was your favorite?

Sarah S.
PCH Social Media

80 thoughts on “PCH All Day…FINAL UPDATE TODAY!”

1. Joan says:

Win it all , I think I had written more enough for me.

2. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Today Win it All And Dream Life Prize Gwy 3080 4900 And ULTIMATE Combo One Million Plus 5000 A Week cash Gwy NO 1688

3. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Win it all Dream And Prayers Come True Natchitoches LA

4. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Today take a 75,000 Remodel

5. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Say yes to Win it All

6. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES I WANT TO WIN $75,000 KITCHEN MAKE OVER, I WANT TO CLAIM TO WIN MY DREAM KITCHEN, THANKS,

7. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES YES YES PCH FRONT PAGE, PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE, .P.C.H.COM, ………..SUPER PRIZE GWY 4900 $1,000.000.00 ,PRIZE NO 4900, I AM CLAIMING 5X ENTRIES TO REDEEM MY PRIZE VOUCHER ID 485762 TO WIN MY SUPER PRIZE GWY 4900, I HEREBY CONFIRM MY ELIGIBILITY TO WIN FROM THE PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE ,AND I WANT TO WIN 1000, AS PART OF GWY 3814 TV.AREA ZIP CODE 03062,.PCH IA CLAIMING MY NAME TO. BE ON THE VOUCHER I’D 485762, FOR $1,000.000.00 YES TO BE WRITTEN AS JOSEPH NSOAH YES, AND I WANT THE PRIZE PATROL TO COME TO MY FRONT DOOR AND KNOCK MY DOOR FOR THE BIG CHECK AND CHAMPAGNES .AND BALLOONS AND ROSES FLOWERS, WITH MY NAME ON IT, YES I HAVE SEARCHED, AND REGISTED ON LINE ACTIVTIES AND I WILL CONTINUE TO SEARCH .TILL THE LAST DAY, I WIN MY DREAM,THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING FOR ME AND MY FAMILY ,SO WE CAN GET OUT FROM THE DEPT, AND SOPPORT MY KIDS TO GO TO COLLEGE AND MY DEGREE, AND MY VACATION TRIP AND DREAM HOME. AND DREAM CAR, AND MY HEALTH,I HAVE MANY DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS A HEAD TO GO, I REALLY WANT TO BE HEALED, I WILL DO SOME DONATIONS TO ST JUDE KIDS RESEARCH HOSPITAL AND MY MORE, AND I WILL DEPOSIT SOME GOOD AMOUNT IN THE ANNUITY SAVINGS PLANS FOR MY LEGACY FOR MY KIDS FUTURE, AND I WILL ALSO WANT TO HELP SOME OF THE TEENAGERS ONLINE 2252, WITH SOME HELP, AND MANY MORE ONLINE REGISTRATIONS WILL CONTINUE ,YES I AM HAPPY TO START MY NERSING SCHOOL TO DAY, AND I WILL WANT TO THANK THE PCH FOR YOUR ENCOURAGEMENTS, LET ME WIN MY DREAM AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT PCH HAS CHANGED, MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY’S LIFE’S AND MANY MORE, THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU,

8. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Win it All

9. Hopefully I will gat a chance to thank someone for all my winnings soon, as I am overdue!!!!! Thanks GMF.

10. carla m Antee says: