PCH All Day…NEW Prize Update!

Well, it’s 12PM ET here in NY and you know what that means…LUNCH! We’re just kidding! We’re not stopping this PCH All Day event just to grab a bite to eat! No way searchers! Instead we’re serving up 6 more awesome opportunities from PCH! Take a look at what we’ve got on the menu for you today!

50kdebtfree

Would $50,000.00 take care of that debt? We think so! Enter now for a chance at a debt-free you!

findovision

CASH PRIZE OPPORTUNITY: Today is the Find-O-Vision tournament! You can win cash just for playing! Plus, click the link above and get 1,000 bonus tokens!

prizereleaseHSNGC

PRIZE RELEASE ALERT: Starting at 2:00PM ET, we’ve got 5 $100.00 HSN gift cards to award on PCHSearch&Win!

drivetoproperty_bingo

Head to PCHbingo and play for YOUR chance to win the Progressive jackpot, just like Vicla J. of Minden, LA.

1ktokens_4pm

Token BONUS time! Claim your 1,000 bonus tokens at PCHgames!

prizereleasecash

PRIZE RELEASE ALERT: Starting at 5:00PM ET, we’re giving out CASH at PCHSearch&Win! Make sure you search!

WOW! Let’s recap shall we? So far we’ve had token bonuses on PCHgames, Prize Releases at PCHSearch&Win, sweepstakes entry opportunities and MORE.

Want MORE? Of course you do! Check back to the blog at 6PM ET for the final round of PCH All Day. And just to make it more exciting….we’ve got some EXCLUSIVE opportunities coming up!

Sarah S.
PCH Social Media

182 thoughts on “PCH All Day…NEW Prize Update!”

1. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH I AM SEARCHING TO WIN 1,000,000.00 ON January 20th from gwy no 3577

2. Ana Filburn says:

I am claiming pch gwy 3577 and also entering to claim a bonus entry of 25,000. Thank you

3. MaryPhillips says:

PCH` I AM READY TO WIN INSTANTLY TODAY $25,000.00 in Bonus Cash Prizes.PCH SUPERFAN, YES I AM .Please #KNOCKKNOCK PLEASE , IT’S TIME FOR A WIN AT 32254 ,MILLIONAIRE MAKING FROM PCH

4. Amanda Collins says:

Pch I’m ready to win big money today :)

5. Carla M Antee says:

I Love new Prizes

6. Rex Dell says:

I’m trying to claim my holder ticket also,superprize entry $25,000.00 I really really want to win Millionaire enrt too..

7. Kay Arai says:

I am claiming A Bonus Super Prize Entry from Pch Gwy.No.4900!I also would like to claim $20,000.00 Prize!Above all,i just want to win SUPERPRIZE!

8. marielis viamontes says:

I want to claim my Superprize entry today,please wishibg win always

9. Please Pch, say yes to my desire to be a Pch Millionaire Prize Winner . Thank you.

10. I want to claim my superprize entry, thank you pch, amen