Your Luck Will Never Run Out At PCHSearch&Win!

SW_3_18_Pot O Gold

St. Patrick’s Day may be over, but that doesn’t mean your luck has run out. Sure, the corned beef and cabbage has gone cold, the parade has marched on and the bagpipers are silent, but here at PCH, there’s always a “pot of gold” at the end of the rainbow just waiting to be won! Since Monday is Prizefest, the day we announce all the incredible instant prizes that will be awarded this week, it’s the perfect time to try your luck with a search at PCHSearch&Win.

After all, PCHSearch&Win is powered by the best search engines on the web: Google and Yahoo, so it gives you great search results. But it also puts you in the running for some amazing instant prizes. Plus, it’s also the only place online where you can search and be entered to win a Publishers Clearing House SuperPrize!

Take a look at the instant prizes we have lined up this week:

Monday, March 18th: TEN $25.00 JCPenney Gift Cards!

Tuesday, March 19th: A Dell Laptop!

Wednesday, March 20th: Amazing prizes will be released at five separate times today and from 4pm to 7pm there will be a Cash Winner every fifteen minutes! Prizes include TEN $25.00 Cash Prizes; FIVE $50.00 Cash Prizes; FOUR $75.00 Cash Prizes; FOUR $100.00 Cash Prizes; TWO $250.00 Cash Prizes; ONE $500.00 Cash Prize!

Thursday, March 21st: FIVE $100.00 HSN Gift Cards!

Friday, March 22nd: $500.00 Cash to Pay Your Bills!

Saturday, March 23rd: FIVE $50.00 StubHub Gift Cards!

Sunday, March 24th: CASH will be awarded all day long!

So, the sun may have set on St. Patrick’s Day for now, but you never know when it will be your lucky day at PCHSearch&Win! To borrow from some beloved Irish proverbs:

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

May your troubles be less
And your blessings be more.
And nothing but happiness
Come through your door.

May the dreams you hold dearest, be those which come true, and the kindness you spread, keep returning to you!

In other words: Good luck with Prizefest!

Kate M.

P.S. What’s your favorite inspirational quote? Tell us in the comments section.

31 thoughts on “Your Luck Will Never Run Out At PCHSearch&Win!”

1. For He has plans for me to prosper and
    Not wither by the way.

2. Dante Wright says:

Publishers Clearing House my Desire is to Chase after my Dreams….I have been a Store Manager for several years I’m ready For My New Role Of CEO of my Businesses….Thanks A Million Publishers Clearing House for this Fantastic opportunity….New Life New Beginnings New Business New Community….Waiting For Your Arrival in Mississippi Amen

3. MaryPhillips says:

THANK YOU #PCH# I HAVE CLAIMED MY INITIALS<M.P. AND $100.00,HERE I AM ACHIEVING MY DREAMS ,,,,THANKYOU

4. mary phillips says:

claim my set initinals MP same And I would like to claim the entry for $100.00and clam GWY#3818 20#UNCLAIMED Prizes Wroth $3,000.00from Giveaway #4228A and ThankYou #PCH#

5. Debbie Creech says:

yes I am sure many have prayed to God to win, and I am sure there are a lot of good people that could use it, but the simple truth is that with everyone asking God to help them win it, is probly not gonna happen. I am sure God would think that it would be unfair for him to grant one persons prayer on winning over so many. So I think he will set it out and let who ever wins be the winner. That’s my thoughts on it. And as the old saying goes, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. And I find that to be the TRUTH. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

6. Debbie Creech says:

well I haven’t won anything yet, and I have been playing every wk. And if nothing happens by Feb. 28 2014 , than I am not gonna play every wk, I will maybe do this once a month. It is to time consuming , to do all they want you to do .

7. nancyhenderson says:

DEAR GOD please let me be the winner.

8. Leticia Bibo says: