SW_3_18_Pot O Gold

SW_3_18_Pot O Gold

70 thoughts on “SW_3_18_Pot O Gold”

1. Gwen Moncada says:

The Pot of GOLD is a great entry but every day I try to enter it. It doesn’t register that I have entered it. This is really getting me mad.
    Please can you help. thanks Gwen

2. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES PCH I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE SW 3 18 POT OF GOLD LEGACY WITH GWY 4900 JUNE 30TH $ $7,000.00 A WEEK FOR EVER PRIZE ON 31ST AUGUST ,YES WIN THE GOLD POT, I AM SEARCHING FROM PCH FRONT PAGE TODAY TO WIN MY UNIQUE SUPER PRIZE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY, I WANT TO CLAIM 3X ENTRIES TO WIN MY DREAM HOME AND DREAM CAR AND DREAM VACATION PLUS DREAM LEGACY, AND I WILL WAIT FOR THE PRIZE PATROL ELITE AT MY LOCAL FRONT DOOR FOR THE BIG CHECK TO ME PERSONALLY WITH THE BALLOONS AND CHAMPAIGN AND THE ROSES AT MY LOCAL TV.AREA INITIALS CONTEST J.N LOCAL, WIN WIN WIN EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA WIN $ CASH THANKS. GWY 4900,3818, W3305, ….
    5035, 3080 ACTIVATE PC288 PRIZE ACCESS CARD 4900, PRIZE STAMP 4900, VOUCHER I’D 485762, WIN WIN THE DREAM LEGACY.

3. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES PCH I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE POT OF GOLD LEGACY WITH ALL OTHER ELIGIBIL PRIZE, JUNE 30TH, GWY 4900 7,000.00 A WEEK FOR EVER PRIZE ON 31ST AUGUST 2015, YES PCH WIN WIN LOCAL TV.AREA INITIALS SW318 WIN LOCAL NEWS TV CAMERA’S ROLLING PC238 PCW71 PCW70, ………..SW.3 18 POT OF GOLD P C H LOCAL NEWS LEGACY, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP PLEASE ACTIVATE AND COMFIRM MY ENTRY TO WIN AT THE EARLY SPECIAL SELECTION LOOK EVENT ON 31ST AUGUST, AND LET MY NAME JOSEPH NSOAH 02340406467, ON BIG CHECK AND BALLOONS AND CHAMPAIGN AND THE ROSES AT MY LOCAL FRONT DOOR,

4. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

5000.00. A Week Pot Of Gold

5. thankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Win The pot of Gold

6. I have Dave pot of Gold

7. I never cared about the money it would be iseful, I did it to set an example that doing the right thing can be the hardest thing. Real wealth is love and family.

8. I want to enjoy the benefits of this search of a lifetime!

9. migdalia says:

Happy happy ready for win with PCH prize 🎋 thanks 💖 Believe!

10. marty lopez says:

I would love to have that pot of gold bless me lord also gwy 4900 June 30 pch.