Get the Info You Need About May Day At PCHSearch!

May Day at PCHSearch

Hey Searchers!

Do you know what today is?  Yes, the first day of May.  Do you know what that means?

Time to celebrate May Day!

May Day has been a day to celebrate all of the natural beauty that spring brings us.  You can use PCHSearch to research the very interesting roots of May Day! Being a prominent holiday in many European countries, typical celebrations and festivities have roots in foreign countries such as Britain, Ireland, and a few other Northern European countries.  May Day has been looked at as a time to celebrate the fertility of the Earth.  Greeneries, flowers, trees, and all of the beautiful scenes of spring are put in perspective as everyone appreciates and observes this beauty of the day.

Traditionally in England, the display of a Maypole in each village was a common way for people to celebrate the holiday.  Once the Maypole was set up, everyone would sing and dance around the pole joyfully and enjoy the day and the community.

May Day Trees

Today you can celebrate May Day with the PCH community! You can head over to PCHSearch&Win and search about the cool and exciting May Day traditions, as well as any festivities that may be going on near you!  You’ll find all the info you need! And don’t forget that with your first search of the day, you’ll automatically be entered to win our amazing SuperPrize! Plus, searching could even win you instant cash and prizes!

At Publishers Clearing House we love our fans, and we want to share in the joy of May Day and our sweepstakes with everyone! So enjoy your May Day with PCHSearch and get the info you need, plus be entered to win the prizes you want!

Happy May Day Everybody!

Nick P.

Social Media

20 thoughts on “Get the Info You Need About May Day At PCHSearch!”

1. charmae cuff says:

What entries cannot win. Im really not all over the place as far as search topics, what makes us not able to win. I just answer every mail and app call and I get several a day

2. MICHAEL ONEAL says:

add your comment here

3. Joyce Strome says:

Well GOOD MORING TO ALL I BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE ROUND 3 LORD LORD WHERE IS IT AT PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT I PRAY I FIND IT GUESS WE WILL SEE J-S.

4. sara davis says:

I have been looking out for you all and been keeping up with yous i wish you all can help no that’s fortunate it seems to me like you haven’t been here in Milwaukee its hard living here there’s two days in the summer and I want to get my sons and daughter out of here can u please help me i m in financial bind also please help me

5. Gail Timm says:

May is a gorgeous month. All the spring flowers are blooming, everything is green & luscious. Fruit trees are all in bloom. Blue skies are blue with fluffy white clouds. Yes, May is a beautiful month. I’ve never been to England but it will be beautiful when I win and celebrate May Day with PCH at my door.

6. ANA ramos says:

IT WILL BE NICE TO WIN THAT MONEY WOW IT WILL BE A DReAM COME TRUE IN THIS DAY IS VERY HARD TO FIND A GOOD JOB I HAVE 2 KIDS WOOW I DONT WORK MY HOUSB DOSENT HAVE A GOOD JOB MY KIDS DONT HAVE CLOSTHS WOW THIS WORLD IS SAD BUT I BELIVE IN GOD AND I NOT A LONE GOD IS WITH ME AND HAPPY MAY DAY I WISH U GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PEOPLE :-)!

7. Leticia Bibo says:

Leticia Bibo Said…
    HAPPY MAY DAY IS BEAUTIFUL MONTH!!!! BECAUSE IT’S THE OF MY B-DAY!!!!IT THE MOMENTS TO WIN TO ROUND 3 OF $25,000.00 CASH PRIZE FROM PCHSEARCH&WIN GIVEAWAY NO.3050

8. Brandy Jones says:

May is a beautiful month!…Month of my 1st born!! PCH, I really hope to see the balloons, roses, and most importantly….the 1 million dollar check at my address!!!!

I’d love to be able to tell naysayers 1st hand that PCH contests are real!

9. Johnny. Mayfield May 2/2013
    Ready to get my $5,000.00 a week
    Be hand to me. Thank you