Prize Patrol Delivers $1 Million SuperPrize In Statesville, NC!

Glenda Dancy $1 Million Winner

“I’m gonna pass out!” That’s what PCH’s newest millionaire Glenda Dancy from Statesville, North Carolina  shouted when the Prize Patrol suddenly appeared on her front steps! The shocking surprise of becoming the newest $1 Million SuperPrize winner didn’t just stun Glenda, but her adult son Jason and husband Archie as well!

The PCH Prize Patrol showed up to Dancy’s doorstep on the morning of April 30th with the Big Check, champagne and roses in hand to award the newest millionaire with a life-changing prize! What a way to wake up!

As Prize Patrol member Dave Sayer rang the doorbell of Glenda’s home, no one answered. Knocking again, Glenda answered quietly and stepped out from her house, not expecting to see the famous PCH Prize Patrol OR the even more famous big check!

Glenda Dancy and Her Son

Glenda excitedly woke up her son Jason, who was as shocked as his mother! He couldn’t believe that this was really happening, until of course, he saw his mother’s name proudly displayed on the front of the big check!  Groggy from sleep, Jason gasped “OMG” and was immediately awake and giving his mother a celebratory hug!

Glenda, also now joined by husband Archie, was still in complete shock that she was the actual $1 Million SuperPrize winner. Turning to the Prize Patrol, she asked, “why didn’t you tell me you were coming?” as she was surrounded by the Prize Patrol cameraman, and local news stations WBTV News and WXII12!

Check out the local news coverage of the winning moment here:

WBTV News Coverage

WXII12 News Coverage

As PCH fans know, the surprise factor our winners get when they are unexpectedly awarded with life-changing prizes is almost as exciting as the prize itself!

So PCH fans, how would YOU feel if you were unexpectedly surprised by the Prize Patrol and Big Check? Wouldn’t that be better than let’s say waking up to the sound of your daily alarm clock?

If you answered yes, then be sure to keep searching, keep playing and keep entering the sweepstakes every chance you get! You never know…the Prize Patrol could be knocking on YOUR door next!

Congratulations Glenda, and happy searching PCH fans!

Victoria

PCH Creative

40 thoughts on “Prize Patrol Delivers $1 Million SuperPrize In Statesville, NC!”

1. To win will be a life dream come true activate my entry to win this million dollar superprize

2. Hi my name is sheryl and i’m from new Orleans and I have been playing pch since 2013 and I have not won anything but I’m keep trying until I win the 5,000,00 a week for life with gwy no 4900 on August 31st.

3. Carla M Antee says:

How exciting congratulations

4. AlvinPearson says:

hi my name is Alvin Pearson I have been trying to start a you foundations for inner city kids poor people to help them better day education find stable jobs and stay off the streets my foundation is called the Pearson Foundation if you read my post I am NOT looking for a handout all I need is a little help to help others get their education have stable living situations and let them know that somebody cares I come from a poor community so I know what it’s like to be down and out but with your help and with God help not only will I be helping others I will be helping the community they say opportunities like this doesn’t come to people like me poor young black male but God beg a differ he has changed my life now I’m trying to change other livesI am NOT asking for a handout I just need a little help so please if you read this message you would not only be helping the Pearson family but you will be helping the Pearson’s foundation there are kids out there that doesn’t have guidance my program will give them that also will give them love the help that they need the education that they need to survive in the real world I wish I had someone to help me and show me a better way when I was growing up but I’m a strong man and my fav lies with God and God tells me long as I believe in him that everything will be ok god bless you thank you for listening and this goes out to all the poor people don’t give up because the Pearson Foundation will happen god bless amen you are friend and Savior Mr Pearson…..

5. Rafaela says:

Hola quiero que en octubre 9 la patrulla venga a visitarme, pues dseria mi mayor alegria, que Uds 3 me visiten, los espero verdad?

6. WYVONNE MCLELLAND says:

I WILL SAY MY “THANK YOU’ HAS BEEN USED UP JUST LISTEN TO THE ECHO AND I MEAN IT FROM MY HEART.

7. yolanda says:

GOOD FOR HER.. MRS GLENDA:-)!!!

8. James says:

god works in mysterious ways

9. LORD JESUS I THANK YOU FOR GIVING LONG LIFE TO THIS DAY, THANK YOU FATHER I AM YOUR SERVANT AND YOU KNOW ME FROM MY MOTHERS WOMB LORD I AM A SINNER FOR GIVE ME ALL MY SIN AND HELP ME WIN THE $10 MILLION SUPERPRIZE FROM PCH GWY. NO. 3080. LORD HELP ME TO WIN THIS OPPORTUNITY PRIZE SO THAT I CAN HELP MY CHILDREAN AND OTHER NEEDY PEOPLE THAT I KNOW IN MAIND. THANK YOU FATHER, I NO YOU ARE THE GOOD FATHER YOU ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR PEOPLE THAT ARE IN NEED ALWAYS THANK YOU FATHER. I ASK THIS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

10. Hi Mr.Todd Sloane Vice President Just Put IN Pch Search and Win $15MILLIONS Dollar I Want To Win That Only Thing Want To Win My Name Send Mail Box Address Please Send Me Email