Beach Time with PCHSearch&Win

80 thoughts on “Beach Time with PCHSearch&Win”

1. Hello ! GOD bless you !!! my email address is . DEAR FATHER GOD OUR SOURCE, and I’m thankful you’er all as GOD’S resources and as an Angels deliver our grants which GOD has for who HE choose, and according Bible Phillipians 4:19 “GOD supply all my needs according to HIS riches in CHRIST JESUS AMEN. I pray and asking GOD for I want be Mega Multimillionaire and $10. 000,00 a week for life and more … and 2 brand new Cars and brand big new House !!! I believe in Miracles and my GOD is able to conform HIS word according 1 Samuel 2:8 ” GOD raise the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap, GOD seats them with Princes and HAS them inherit a throne of honor …” Malachi 3:10 ” Bring the whole Tithe in to the storehouse, that there may be food in MY house, Test ME says THE LORD ALMIGHTY and see if I will not throw open the flood gates of heaven and pour out so much Blessings that you will not have room enough for it … ” IN MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN. HALLELUJAH !!! glory to the LORD OUR GOD FOR EVER !!! Thank you all who serving GOD in the PCH-Sweestakes !!! Remain Blessed . Your Sincerely Arefeh Navadar

2. Fred Haut says:

PCH please grant me this dream I wish to come true one $9 plus $5,000 a week for life I would love to see how the other half lives please grant me this dream

3. Daniel says:

I would like to the mega million at pch please accept me Daniel Taufagu

4. JAMESETTA DAVIS says:

yes this is Ms. Jamesetta Davis who lives at 200 I Street South West Washington D .C . 20024 this is for Publishers Clearing House the number is 6900 06902 Ms. Jamesetta Davis I am trying to win 7 million a week for life on October 21st Plus 10 million or 25 million superprize bonus

5. Andres olea says:

Andres Olea ey pch I wants, to win it all $5.000.a week for ever plus $ 1.000,000. Dream, don cost nattin tanks

6. PCH I want to win it all on gwy 6900 and 6902 Thank you

7. I am looking for a good vanction but need to win pch 7,000 and 50,000 bonus 25,000.but be a millionaire will be beter.Giveaway No are 6900 6902 7233 6085 4950 7357.

8. Jo shoptaw says:

Please activat mnentryntomwin Ten atjousand Dollars o pen Drc, 30thn2015!formwhich I was declared eligible for, ,thank you pch. For this chance to strike it rich ,

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Jo, there are multiple ways to participate in our sweepstakes, unfortunately replying on our blog page does not enter you into our sweepstakes. You can find all the ways to enter simply by clicking here: http://bit.ly/Enter-PCH-Sweepstakes. Have a fantastic day!