One Million Plus $5,000 a Week for Life

One Million Plus $5,000 a Week for Life

133 thoughts on “One Million Plus $5,000 a Week for Life”

1. kehinde abiodun says:

l wouid love to win so that l can take care of my children buy them a house ,a car l hope one

2. Dante Wright says:

I WILL KEEP PRESSING TOWARD THE MARK PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE AMEN

3. laurentia beaver says:

I’m ready 2 win the pch $10,000.00 plus $5,000.00 a week 4 life.I would b very happy and it would help me out financially. I wouldn’t have 2 worry about being broke all the time and could pay my bills on time instead of struggling each week. My family would be very happy.

4. Dante Wright says:

NEW LIFE NEW BEGINNING NEW BUSINESS NEW COMMUNITY AMEN

5. Dante Wright says:

FAITH MOVE MOUNTAINS AMEN

6. Cindy Mahr says:

I would like very much to win the $5,000 A week for life. The forever dream. I want to be a winner. T hank – you for giving me the chance. PCH is great.

7. Cindy Mahr says:

IF I win a big prize, I would pay off all the medical bills. I will give a lot of it to charity. My church, food pantry, community help, & helping those who are in need. Also my family. .Mike & I Would also seek a financial adviser to help us use the money wisely. I would love to have a house, but we would take the time to evaluate all our options. Thank – YOU for the chance of winning. Prize # 3080 .

8. laurentia beaver says:

I really want 2 win the pch $5,000.00 a week 4 life and any other prizes they giving away . It would help me financially and I could pay my bills and never have 2 worry about being broke all the time.