Breaking News At PCHFrontPage with Danielle

54 thoughts on “Breaking News At PCHFrontPage with Danielle”

1. caroline himes says:

Danielle lam pch please come to my home in hoping and praying to win this please!!!!Can I please please meet you Daniel Lam ,thank you so much Caroline Himes Springhill Florida

2. Caroline Himes says:

I’m hoping to see you at my door next please!!!! I’m searching now at PCHfrontpage hoping to see PCH today or very soon. I’m searching now!!!

3. Caroline Himes says:

Danielle lam I know every one wants to win as you see here!! I,be been trying for years now , but this year I am hoping to win , I’m looking for a real miracle, I followed every step to the best that I could, and did pretty good, thank you Jesus for that! He never left me, I truly hope to win, if not ,I will have to try next year, hoping PCH !!

4. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Danielle Lam PCH good morning ,this is Caroline Himes Springhill Florida, I’m hoping please if you can help me with something that I have emailed you about but never heard a word of, so I’m giving it a shot here ok, my mail was coming in wrong!!!! My first name was coming in wrong, It was Carolina, not Csroline that is me for the last 50 years and Danielle you know me at Caroline forever in my name then for some crazy reason ,someone over there started calling me Carolina, please make sure its not on my email or anything online please, I’m just Caroline Himes ,thanks so very much!!! I love you guys at PCH and I’m praying that I see you at my door in a few weeks ,I’m hoping to win 7000 a week every week for life please PCH ,Caroline Himes Springhill Florida

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

We’re sorry to hear that your name is wrong on our mailings! For information on how to update your name or address information, please see this link: http://bit.ly/Update-Address.

5. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Danielle Lam good morning this is Caroline Himes from Springhill Florida , Are you coming to my home this morning? Please show up . i have done so much to win this over and over and over.im hoping this time i am done and i see PCH please . Caroline Himes Springhill Florida

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Caroline, keep trying and don’t give up. Your entries have the same chances of winning as every other entry so don’t lose hope. Our winner selection process is completely random and unbiased; there’s no way to know who we’re going to award next.

6. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Mrs Danielle Lam im searching now at PCHSearch &Win. To win the 5000 a week every week for life from PCHSearch&Win for 5000 a week every week for life ! Im searching now to win this at PCHSearch&Win for 5000 a week every week for life from PCHSearch&Win for 5000 a week every week for life ! Im searching now

7. Caroline Himes says:

Hi Danielle. Its still me and only me ?? Why is this please come to my home. So i may win the 5000 a week every week for life!! This will help me get my skull to GET FIXET!!! My miracle. Im hoping for from PCHfrontpage. Please i need work on my skull for a few years noe with no luck at all!!! My hair has covered and grown over it all and is long now .This is now long i have hoped for help with my skull and have asked . anyway please give me a chance . thank you , Caroline Himes Springhill Florida

8. Lottie Sampson says:

Hi Danniell I want the breaking news be Lottie Sampson won 5,000.00 a week for life plus 25,000.00 dollar bonus I want to be a big winner for me and my family

9. Caroline Himes says:

Dear PCHLotto im praying that you will please come to my home this one time please for the 5000 a week every week for life !! Im searching now and im praying now , hoping to see PCHLotto at my home today , it would be the best gift ever PCHlotto please come to my home with my check for 5,000 a week every week for life! Im searching now at PCHLotto for 5000 a week every week for life please PCHLotto please. I pray for a knock on. My. Door today please.

10. Caroline Himes says:

Danielle Lam hi, this is Caroline Himes from Springhill Florida ,its True pleasure to see YOU and PCHlotto , im praying to see you guys at my home PLEASE!!! With that special knock!! That only PCH can do!! I have been waiting a couple years now post massive brain bleed , praying to see you guys at my home so i can get surgery to fix my skull PLEASE!!!!the blood part was done day one or i would not be here today! But my skull is a mess . (please help me to win money to fix my skull please!! Thank you so very much ,, Caroline Himes Springhill Florida