Breaking News At PCHFrontPage with Danielle

51 thoughts on “Breaking News At PCHFrontPage with Danielle”

1. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Danielle Lam good morning this is Caroline Himes from Springhill Florida , Are you coming to my home this morning? Please show up . i have done so much to win this over and over and over.im hoping this time i am done and i see PCH please . Caroline Himes Springhill Florida

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Caroline, keep trying and don’t give up. Your entries have the same chances of winning as every other entry so don’t lose hope. Our winner selection process is completely random and unbiased; there’s no way to know who we’re going to award next.

2. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Mrs Danielle Lam im searching now at PCHSearch &Win. To win the 5000 a week every week for life from PCHSearch&Win for 5000 a week every week for life ! Im searching now to win this at PCHSearch&Win for 5000 a week every week for life from PCHSearch&Win for 5000 a week every week for life ! Im searching now

3. Caroline Himes says:

Hi Danielle. Its still me and only me ?? Why is this please come to my home. So i may win the 5000 a week every week for life!! This will help me get my skull to GET FIXET!!! My miracle. Im hoping for from PCHfrontpage. Please i need work on my skull for a few years noe with no luck at all!!! My hair has covered and grown over it all and is long now .This is now long i have hoped for help with my skull and have asked . anyway please give me a chance . thank you , Caroline Himes Springhill Florida

4. Lottie Sampson says:

Hi Danniell I want the breaking news be Lottie Sampson won 5,000.00 a week for life plus 25,000.00 dollar bonus I want to be a big winner for me and my family

5. Caroline Himes says:

Dear PCHLotto im praying that you will please come to my home this one time please for the 5000 a week every week for life !! Im searching now and im praying now , hoping to see PCHLotto at my home today , it would be the best gift ever PCHlotto please come to my home with my check for 5,000 a week every week for life! Im searching now at PCHLotto for 5000 a week every week for life please PCHLotto please. I pray for a knock on. My. Door today please.

6. Caroline Himes says:

Danielle Lam hi, this is Caroline Himes from Springhill Florida ,its True pleasure to see YOU and PCHlotto , im praying to see you guys at my home PLEASE!!! With that special knock!! That only PCH can do!! I have been waiting a couple years now post massive brain bleed , praying to see you guys at my home so i can get surgery to fix my skull PLEASE!!!!the blood part was done day one or i would not be here today! But my skull is a mess . (please help me to win money to fix my skull please!! Thank you so very much ,, Caroline Himes Springhill Florida

7. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Danielle Lam, hi it sure would be great to see PCH at my home with a check for 5000 a week for life PLEASE!! Is there even a tiny chance i get to even meet you guys please! That would be nice!!! Thank you. Caroline Himes

8. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Danielle hi this is Caroline Himes from Springhill Florida im hoping to win 5000 a week every week for life from PCHfrontpage im searching now hoping to win 5000 a week every wrek for life this August 31st please !!! Im hoping to get my skull fixed please .i cant stand the pain im living in! It needs fixed ‘ i am on disability now not working as a teacher any more , so i need PCH so i can win 5000 a week. For life please!! I need to get my skull fixed would be nice to not luve in such pain please pick me!! To win the 5000 a week every week for life please , please, please ,Caroline Himes Springhill Florida