Breaking News At PCHFrontPage with Danielle

Breaking News At PCHFrontPage with Danielle

41 thoughts on “Breaking News At PCHFrontPage with Danielle”

1. Gaynell P Andrews says:

Breaking news for me 10,000 a week for life would be not only a blessing for me. It would be a blessing to someone that I could be a blessing to as well. I wouldn’t be selfish. I would help or some others that needed a little help .

2. TINA COLE says:

THEIRS A LOT OF BREAKING NEWS YOU CAN LOOK UP, TOO GET BONUS/TOKEN POINTS.

3. THANKS FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN I ENJOY PLAY PCH GAMES BUT I ALSO AM IN IT TO “WIN”

4. caroline himes says:

Dear Mrs Danielle Lam this is Caroline Himes, I’m hoping to hear a knock at the door from PCH on the 26th of this month please!! Danielle ,I have been praying and asking PCH to come to my home for a few years now!! From when I had the massive brain bleed and lost my job and pay!! I am still to this day three years later after a massive brain bleed having to feed my family on 700 a month disability ,that is all the state will give me!! Its not a thing!I’m broke long before the months end every month because of bills ,food ,things I must pay and the ,700 is gone !! Please I need to win the 5000 a week for life please!!!I was a teacher for 15 years never had such a problem with money and bills till now!my life is just a mess !I’m praying for a miracle please!!!!!!a life like when I was a teacher and every thing was OK!!! Now things are not OK!I can’t believe this is how my life is!I want to go back in time!but I know I can’t!so I pray and ask Jesus for help!! He will one day step in!!till then I just keep praying!!Amen !and Amen

5. Yes I SHAREN NELSON EXCEPT ALL MY PRISE NUMBERS THAT ARE TO BE AWARDED TO ME ON 12/30/2015 EACH DAY I LOOK AT MY E-MAILS THE MORE EXCITED I KNOW MY FAMILY WILL BE THE HAPPIEST FAMILY EVER BECAUSE NOBODY THAT I KNOW OF HAVE WON NO KIND OF PRIZES SO IT WILL BE THE FIRST TO EXCEPT MY WINNINGS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD THANKS PCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY

6. MAZIE says:

”IT WOULD BE AN ON TIME BLESSING, NO MATTER IF IT WAS 7,000 AWK FOR LIFE OR 1 MILLION… I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL AND OVERJOYED.. YOU KNOW I PRAYED AND MAKE ALL MY REQUEST TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, JUST AS PETER WALKED ON WATER TOWARDS JESUS, I AM WALKING AND WAITING ON FAITH.. PRIZE PATROL MAY OUR LORD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE ON YOUR TRAVELS.

7. Yusuf Nasir says:

PCHSearch&Win thank you For Breaking News
    I Will be Glad to Win $7,000.00 A Week For Life on October 23rd from PCH GWY NO.4900
    I Am Ready ,Willing and able to Win the Prize On October 23rd
    Best Regards Yusuf Nasir

8. Breaking News For Me Is If I Heard My Name On T.V. That I Won PCH $7,000.00 A Week For Life Or To See Our Prize Patrol At My Door Now That Would Be Breaking News….!!!

9. Becky Owens says:

PCH GWY NO.3818: PCH $100.00 Cash Prize! Initials Contest: I Am here to request activation on this Entry + PCH $7000.00 A Week For Life! Prize Event October 23rd GWY NO. 4900 as the PCH Prize Patrol will be heading out very soon and the anticipation builds to see that “Big Check” and them on October 23rd!! Thank You!