PCHFront Page SuperPrize at Stake!

PCHFront Page SuperPrize at Stake!

563 thoughts on “PCHFront Page SuperPrize at Stake!”

1. Sharon King says:

Dear PCH,

Submitting entry for opportunities to win $ 1,000,000.00 plus $ 5,000.00 a week ” forever ” prize on August 31st on GWY #4900. Please nominate me.

Thanks for your consideration.

Best,
    Sharon King

2. Hope to see you all. August 31st, BE THERE!!!I CERTAINLY WILL, LOL!!!

3. Me gustaría ganar te necesito de verdad gracias y q DTB 😊

4. Terry Walker says:

HI PCH, I’M DEAF YES I COULD WIN DOUBLE MILLIONS.BECAUSE I NEED HELP BILLS OUT AND CREDIT KEEP CLEAN IT OUT. YES I WOULD WANT TO WIN $ 5,000 A WEEK FOR LIFE PCH GWY NO. 4900. I WANT SAYS THANK THE PCH TEAM, AMEN

5. Deborah Jackson says:

I Dream of Winning it all, and I can do all the things I always wanting to do , Buy a house ,a luxury car . Take a nice vacation pay off my bills .support my family and friend .Support my favorite causes such as the children cancer society . Take care of my special need son , put my son and daughter in college , take care of my mother so much to do when you Dream of becoming a millionaire .I want to Thank Everyone at PCH if my “Dream” Come True love D.Jackson

6. lloyd walker says:

Pay bills of and enjoy myself and wouldn’t have to work again

1. Donna j.Hahn says:

Want so much to win this .I pray every night please let it be me am 60 with great Family .I need to pay my bill bye a new car / jeep,A nice home for my grankids will love being at they all love swimming being at my.smallapartment .So am waiting pch pice me.lNeeda laptop my phones to small to play all my pch.games Donna.H.

7. Sherri Connor says:

Would love to win it would help pay the hosptial bills. And pay for my daughters college. I’d be happy with any amount if I win!!

8. maude West says:

That would be a blessing from god to be able to get my granddaughter her own room and for myself to have a room of my own, instead of sleeping in the liveingroom. You are all blessings from God. God bless you all.

9. pedro ambrosio says:

Súper prize entry from pch

10. Don Dobson says:

Hope I wake up and find myself singing all the way to the bank some day soon.