$10,000 Anniversary Celebration Prize

$10,000 Anniversary Celebration Prize

133 thoughts on “$10,000 Anniversary Celebration Prize”

1. caroline himesu says:

Pch hello this is Caroline Himes ,and I just can’t wait to meet you three if I have a chance!¡ I am praying every day to meet you ! Please,please ,please come to spring hill Florida , this family ,this person ,can’t wait to meet such loving people !!! Caroline Himes

2. Latreshia W. says:

I Latreshia wanna win big so please enter me in all GWY NUMBERS Thank you

3. Rafaela says:

Pues les dire que sigo para ver si este 25 de noviembre soy la ganadora, de esto que llevo
    buscando , pero insist y sigo. aqui estoy esperando porque Uds, me toquen mi puerta y con buenas noticias Verdad?

4. Dear Prize Patrol I am still in it to win it, I am trying any way. I know there are so many who are and best of luck to all. But my answer to any of the prizes is…. I am in it to win it.Have been since the start.So I elaine linder from Iowa says YES!yes!YES!

5. pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

PCH yes yes yes, i wanna Win $10,000.00 A Week For Life, gwy no. 4900 on Nov. 25th, pls issue me my unique Prize No. 4900, thnx Pauline… Im Claiming my Entries to Win $5/k and $10,000.00 A Week For Life, gwy no. 4900, pls issue me my unique Prize No. so i can Win win win, thnx Pauline..Activate, activate!!!!!!!!!

6. caroline himes says:

Hi Todd and Dave and Danielle please help here I posted this and sure need the money !! Please help Caroline Himes

7. caroline himes says:

Did I just win it I believe I did !!!!! This is Caroline Homes from spring hill florida

8. I would like to say thank you for being the next winner. PCH made me the most HAPPY person in the world.

9. PCH PCH. PCH. PCH. PCH. PCH. PCH.
    This was PCH anniversary Celebration . I get to celebrate with PCH In A Grand Way buy winning 25.000.00 in search and win instant win
    PCH Thank You So much I Know It will be a while Before I will get to see the big check Mr LUCkY and you At my door. it will still be a grand Supprize I Can’t weight to meet Dave, Todd and Danielle. Thank you so much PCH