$10,000 Anniversary Celebration Prize

$10,000 Anniversary Celebration Prize

114 thoughts on “$10,000 Anniversary Celebration Prize”

1. jeanette chludzinski says:

Because I need it & want help alot of friends. Family its my dream

2. Patricia Green says:

Good luck to the many people who have contributed to PCH. Thank you to the PCH Company and its employees for giving us this opportunity to win.

3. Nancy says:

I want to win because I would feel retiring on plents of money. Our economy isnt the greatist.

4. jackie. Roth says:

I hope im lucky to win i want. pay bills & help people.

5. Thanks and appreciation to all employees PCH.

6. Hi I hope all of you my friends win.

7. Let me in to win it all the stash with cash , I ben play with & toy with and worry with and Ho ever try to stop me from playing PCH Search & Win & PCH.com and changing my Face Book Page (BUT GEST WHAT) I am steal going on and on none Stop me Now (PS) The only Thing ho ever you all made me want me to play more & more (Think you ) Ho every I wishing and Keeping my fate in this world to be able to wake up in these morning to say think you Lord to wake up to see the world and be able to Play PCH search & Win & PCH .com To try To be a Winner at This Game of a Life Dreams to Have some thing Before I live This world,(PS) Gest what I Know you will Leave the world as you come in the word so that why I am a Winner In Life in This world with a personality & with sense a hummer & respect Under standing wisdom & Knowledge & To make people smile at me win I Smile win I am sad so I keep smile with my fate so I am a winner in Dream of a life time Dream.(PS)ALL YOU PEOPLE HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW AS THE CAT WOULD I AM IN IT TO WIN IT NOW PEOPLE ! ?$$$$$ I DARE I DARE YOU ALL TO PLAY PCH SEARCH & WIN AND PCH .COM how you like me now ho ever(YOUR TRUELY ) Said with a Smile*** CoCo =PW=PWR

1. (PS)AL YOU PEOPLE COME ON AND LET’S DANCE WITH TODD AND DAIVE AND MRS (D)LAM PRIZE PATROL PARTY I DARE YOU ALL TO PLAY IT’S FUN TO PLAY PCH.COM TALK TO ME NOW PRIZE PATROL BRING ON THE CASH IN THE BAG WITH STACH( BIG CHACK DAY) CHECK MATE$$$$$$$$$$ NOCK AT THE DOOR PRIZE PATROL I AM HERE

8. jackie. Roth says:

I hope i have lucky now

9. Nancy says:

Here I am! Waiting for a win….