Get Ready to Win Big with PCHSearch&Win

Get Ready to Win Big with PCHSearch&Win

11 thoughts on “Get Ready to Win Big with PCHSearch&Win”

1. JoAna Carrillo says:

Oh yes PCH I’ve been waiting a long time and its my turn to win . God is the one who is in control in Jesus name please let it be me …. Before I got a new phone #575-840-0234

2. Yes pch I’m so ready to win everything thank you I have been waiting for this for a long time

3. I am ready to be the next pch big winnied thank you Jesus and pch

4. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Yes I Want to Win

5. Sometimes I feel like this is a scam, I been playing for about 2
    -1/2 years!!!! Saying that I’m a winner. Haven’t won anything!! I PRAY THAT I WIN SOME MONEY TO PAY OUR BILLS OFF. WE ARE 3MO’S BEHIND ON OUR HOUSE!! I WANT TO WIN BIG! PCH please don’t forget about me!!!! I DO WANT TO WIN!

6. Sometimes I feel like this is a scam, I been playing for about 2
    -1/2 years!!!! Saying that I’m a winner. Haven’t won anything!! I PRAY THAT I WIN SOME MONEY TO PAY OUR BILLS OFF. WE ARE 3MO’S BEHIND ON OUR HOUSE!! I WANT TO WIN BIG! PCH please forget about me!!!! I DO WANT TO WIN!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

I know it’s hard to believe, but PCH is not a scam! We have millions of people who enter our sweepstakes daily. The reality is that only 1 person can win at a time. All of our winners are chosen completely at random by a computer. To date, we have awarded over $255 Million in prizes. Keep trying and don’t give up!

7. Mary Beth Wilson says:

I’m ready to win BIG !!!

8. Tatiana Nicholai says:

Yes, PCH! I’ve been trying to get iPad for quiet a while. Thank you for all the prize we might win today! Thank you.

Love ya all!

9. RUBEN GONZALES says:

I WANT AN APPLE IPAD, BECAUSE IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FOR MY BIBLE STUDIES AND TO CONTINUE TO ENTER THE PCH CONTEST’S AND PRAY I WIN THE SUPERPRIZE FOR LIFE AND CONTINE TO PURCHASE THE GREAT DEAL’S THEY HAVE ?
    GOD BLESS !
    RUBEN GONZALES

10. Patricia Franklin says:

I really need that Apple IPad, I have to enter my entries on my phone that will not let me play the games. I would like the IPad, but will be thankful to be a winner of any prize.
    I Love ya’ll PCH’s Staff, Thanks!