Search Today For 2x Entries For A Ford Escape!

Win A Ford Escape

Hi Searchers!

Ever dream of owning a vehicle that doesn’t fall apart and was made in this century? Yearn for that real new car smell? Or do you just want a new car? If you’ve answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you’ll love this opportunity!

Well today, at PCHSearch&Win, you get 2X ENTRIES for a chance to win a BRAND NEW ’13 Ford Escape Titanium. Valued at $38,080.00, it has an EcoBoost engine, remote keyless entry, and it’s NEW! Awesome, right? Definitely!

Imagine the possibilities! Embark on a journey with your friends! Take the long way home! Get lost willingly and just enjoy the drive! Don’t know where to go first? Use PCHSearch&Win to search for places to visit and sights to see with your family and friends. Summer is around the corner so why not plan a weekend packed with fun outdoor activities? Search for whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock climbing, and anything else you love to do in the great outdoors!

Excited? You can search for ANYTHING and you have the chance to win a prize instantly! You could win a $150 Overstock gift card TODAY! Winners are chosen randomly so you never know who will win the next prize. Well, what are you waiting for? Start searching now to get your entry…and who knows the keys to a brand new Ford Escape could be yours!

Tell us about your favorite outdoor activity in the comments below!

Happy searching! =)

Morgan B.

Social Media

2,794 thoughts on “Search Today For 2x Entries For A Ford Escape!”

1. Jacqueline Aramayo says:

Please activate my 2x entries to win $25.000.00 Prize from PCH Gwy No 8186 during this Special Early Look Prize Event on October 13th.Thanks.

2. Akiro says:

PCHSEARCH&WIN:TIME SENSITIVE INFORMATION:PRIZE NUMBER
    (43 1662 0995)(7044 1056 6712)(36 0708 3737)(6747 7387 4117)I
    ENTER TO CLAIM EACH ONE OF MY PRIZE NUMBER WITH MY 2X
    ENTRIES WHICH WOULD WIN ME A $1,000,00 A DAY FOR LIFE PRIZE
    AND A BRAND NEW FORD ESCAPE ON 10/13TH.
    AJ

3. RINA says:

I LOVE TAKING RIDES AND ENDING UP IN LITTLE NEW TOWNS TO WALK AROUND AND EXPLORE. OR GO TO DESTINATIONS WITH PARKS OR LAKES TO WALK AROUND AND ENJOY THE SCENERY. I ONLY HAVE ONE CAR , BUT IF I WERE TO WIN PCH$1,000.00 A DAY FOR LIFE, I WOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD A SECOND CAR. HOPING TO WIN 10/13

4. Doris Fields says:

Wow nice car I’m gonna start searching now yeehaw….

5. Louis Levario says:

PCH I come to the conclusion that PCH is SCAM, all you want, is for us to BUY,BUY,BUY.
    Your merchandise.

6. O M G IF

O M G IF
    I WON THIS CONTEST I WOULD HAVVE A MIEACLE COME TRUE.. WALT DISNEY SAID IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN MIRACLES THEY WONT COME TRUE, AND I DO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES THANK YOU =^;^=

7. Lucinda Zeitler says:

Please activate my 2xs entries to win pch $15,000,000,00 early look sweepstake Aug 31 Thanks again . Lucinda Zeitler