did_i_win

1,188 thoughts on “did_i_win”

1. DENNIS HARDNETT says:

I DENNIS HARDNETT WANT’S TO ENTER CLAIM & ACTIVATE MY ENTRY TO WIN $5,000.00 A WEEK FOREVER PRIZE CLAIM TO WIN $7,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE PRIZE CLAIM TO WIN ALL VIP ACHIEVED LOYALTY MEMBER CASH & PRIZES & ALL ONGOING CASH & PRIZES I’VE ENTERED TO WIN FROM PCH SWEEPSTAKES ON 2/24/17 FROM PCH GWY.NO.6900 & I’M IN IT TO WIN IT NO MATTER WHAT SO PRIZE-PATROL I’LL BE SEEING Y’ALL KNOCK KNOCKING AT MY DOOR AT 1519 MILTON ST STOCKTON CALIFORNIA ON 2/24/17 WITH ALL MY WINNINGS SO THANKS & GOD BLESS US ALL A-MEN ONE

2. Kurt Habrock says:

I thank you Pch for the opportunities to win prizes from you thank you Kurt Habrock

3. O give up on winning .people lye

4. I have never won anything is this a joke

5. kara says:

I give up. never won anything with tokens or anything else on here. I have ordered though. Would not stop sending and billing me over and over for the same order. I had to get real nasty with you to quit billing me for something i never ordered. Been doing this for years. I am done. Boy am stupid for wasting so much time.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Kara, thank you for contacting PCH. In order for us to assist you with your question we will need a bit more information. We kindly ask that you contact us by phone at your convenience. Our customer service representatives may be reached at 1-800-566-4724 between 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST, Monday through Friday. We look forward to hearing from you.

6. Thomas Houck says:

I have been submitting over and over everyday Everytime I get an email. I should be a winner on something.about to just give up on this place

1. Thomas Houck says:

Then I win a$100 it says after posting this but I try to claim it but doesn’t work false advertising I’d say