did_i_win

1,178 thoughts on “did_i_win”

1. Y’all keep telling me at 1 something but I don’t even know how to get on it to click to see what I want you mean if I want something fun but you guys keep saying that and I don’t see anyone and anything all I know is that someone something if not I’m going to put playing your game because that’s all you’re doing is playing games with people let me know something ASAP or I’m going to quit playing the lottery because I think if you’re all full of it I think you’re full of it cuz I don’t know anybody it’s one on this I play this game I’ve been playing this for 4 years and haven’t won yet homeless on the street I’m trying to do this try to see if I can get myself off the street but you-all ain’t helping me know

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello William, Thank you for contacting PCH. In order for us to assist you with your question we will need a bit more information. We kindly ask that you contact us by phone at your convenience. Our customer service representatives may be reached at 1-800-566-4724 between 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST, Monday through Friday. We look forward to hearing from you.

2. Did I win it will be nice if I did I could use the money thank you. Lupe

3. Have been playing this game for years without any luck

4. Patrick M. says:

So. Where is the winners list for people who have redeemed tokens anyways? Where can I track if one I have entered is over or not?

5. Sheryl says:

I want to get 100 dollars cash no .6900

6. Vickie says:

I can’t search because of limited Internet does that mean I am wasting time

7. Danny Hicks says:

Did I win any Kind of gift cards at all that I applied for

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Danny, thank you for contacting PCH. In order for us to assist you with your question we will need a bit more information. We kindly ask that you contact us by phone at your convenience. Our customer service representatives may be reached at 1-800-566-4724 between 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST, Monday through Friday. We look forward to hearing from you.

8. Sheryl says: