Prizefest

Prizefest

8 thoughts on “Prizefest”

1. I eat alot of ice-cream all flavors too. You know ice-cream is like if you do win the check you have the money but it quickly melts away. My solution is that what I’m gonna do is put that ice-cream shell covering on it that way no matter what hot situation you’re in you stay cool and your money is not melting. Oh my God I thank my Lord for bringing to the man of my dreams. He was the one who inspired me to join PCH. I would just melt away if I saw those balloons and flowers. Most of all that big check. We need it too especially since I’m expecting!! Thank you God for my boo “WOO”

2. mea anderson says:

i love ice cream especially home made it’s lip snicking good ice cream you scream we all scream for ice cream so soothing heavens treat

3. ken says:

it’s hot in texas

4. kim king says:

you know ice cream does make you want more. Kinda like submitting your entry for that one chance of success.Knowing the odds but going for it.What a rush of unsuspecting excitement.We just need to put that rush in Gods hands,and let him decide how much of that rush we need. Be at peace pch fans and God bless you.

5. Mary says:

EVERY ONE LIKES TO WIN MONEY BUT A DOLLAR SAVED IS A DOLLAR EARN, I PUT IT LIKE THAT, K.

6. Mary says:

ICE CREAM IS GOOD AT TIMES BUT YOU ARE NOT SUPOSES TO GET IT ALL THE TIME CAUSE YOU STORE BODY FAT AND IM LOSEING IT DAILY AND ENJOYING IT ALLS I HAVE TO DO IS THINK POSSATIVE AND I KNOW I CAN DO THIS NO MATTER WHAT

7. I would be very happy,happy,happy to win publishers. Clearing house big prize

8. Thersia woods says:

Thank you god for helping me.