john_wyllie

john_wyllie

10 thoughts on “john_wyllie”

1. kenneth lucas says:

I want to win publishers clearing house superprize 1830, then i will travel to Tennesse and also Oklahoma to see family and do donating along the way!!

2. i have lot for tokens so my ture to win big i play all the time so is my dreams come true so so i can i can wish is really things ok pch.com staff think you

3. kim king says:

The the is now!Get excited pch fans!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Winifred Myers says:

Congratulations to John, how thankful you must be today.
    Praise be to God for your happiness.

I wanted to win too, but will not give up plan to keep trying.
    God Bless you sir and spend it wisely.

5. Winifred Myers says:

Congratulatioms to the winner. I had high hopes of perhaps beung a winner, but have not given up, will keep trying I may make it yet one day.

our Church needed some help really badly for some repair work and a new furnace and I thought I would be able to take care of those things with some of my winnings, but Know where there is a will, there will be a way, and God will provide for our Church as well as the other things I had in mind to do.

Congratulations to the chosen winner. God Bless you.

6. Harold Ziel says:

If I win the ‘BIG ONE’, I will be very generous to
    St. Jude Children’s Hospital. I will chose a baby from there as the recipiant of the ‘Forever’ prize. I will keep only $1,000.00 a week for myself unless my health indicates I need more, then I will take up to all of it.

7. William Pace says:

William Pace There are so many things to do with that kind of money #1 pay off credit cards #2 donate to my favorite charity Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital#3 My church #4 Then my family

8. ELSA ALBELO says:

Elsa Albelo
    Hi there Friends and PCH.
    You can’t know how many years I have been entering the PCH entry for 1830 super prize. My purpose for this is to help my family my friends my church the poor and some organization that need the money to
    help people that are sick as well as for myself that I really done know how long I’m going to be in this world. My daughters tell me why done I give up on this for they know how long I been entering for the that sweepstakes. And answer to them is that I never give up and that I have a lot of faith and hope that one day they will be knocking on my door. Also the good Lord know who needs it more. So I’ll keeping waiting for that day to come cause they know by my entry where I live. So good Luck to who ever WINS before me.

9. kenneth lucas says:

I want to win publishers clearing house superprize 1830 so i can travel the world meet the prize patrol. Flowers ,balloons, big check, prize van out front im in