edwin_pch_search&win

edwin_pch_search&win

69 thoughts on “edwin_pch_search&win”

1. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES PCH ACTIVATE ACTIVATE IT’S A GREAT SUMMER AND NEED SOME MORE CASH TO FEEL THE TASTE ,YES I AM SEARCHING FROM PCH FRONT PAGE TODAY FOR THE GIVE AWAY PRIZE 5041 , OR 4650 EQUIVALENT TO BRAND NEW FORD FUSION WORTH $ 38.730.00 I AM SEARCHING FROM PCH FRONT PAGE TODAY FOR THE DREAM HOME PLUS DREAM VACATION PLUS WIN $ 100.00, TV.AREA INITIALS J.N AWARD , WIN WIN LOCAL EXTRA EXTRA WIN WIN EXTRA EXTRA, THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

2. Cary says:

Yes PCH I WANT TO WIN BIG. I’m not going through the whole list of prizes. I want the GWY.4900 on August 31, 2015 and all prizes attached to that sweepstake.I’m claiming. Thanks and God bless

3. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES PCH I.AM ENTERING TO WIN 1 MILLION CASH SWEEPSTAKES $1,000.000.00 GWY 3818 PLUS GWY 4902 PLUS $ 25,000.00 BONUS 1830, 5035 ,YES I WANT TO WIN. ,.THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,

4. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES PCH, I’M CLAIMING 2X ENTRIES TO WIN $ 25,000 CASH, PLUS $ 100.00 INITIALS J.N LOCAL TV.AREA, AND $5,000.00 A WEEK FOR EVER, AND I AM ASKING PCH OFFICIALS PLEASE ACTIVATE. PRIZE TICKET FOR $25,000 CASH PRIZE ELIGIBILTY PCH GWY NO 4749 PLUS $ 7,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE PCH GWY 4900, YES IT’S A VERY LONG HOT SUMMER TIME AND I NEED TO WIN THIS PRIZE AND TAKE CARE OF MY HEALTH AND GET HEALED FASTER AND HELP MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS I WANT TO ACTIVATE TO WIN YESS ACTIVATE, I’M SEARCHING FROM THE PCH FRONT PAGE AND I KNOW MY NUMBER WILL WIN THANKS,

5. sally says:

HI MR EDWINS, HOPE YOU GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO WIN THE 25,000.00 EDWINS. YOU WOULD MAKE ME A VERY HAPPY CAMPER!!!

6. sally says:

I LOVE EDWINS. HE IS REALLY CUTE IN PRIZE CENTRAL WHERE YOU CHOOSE THE EGG!!! WELL, I HOPE EDWINS LOVES ME THAT MUCH…..SO HE PICKS ME FOR A WINNER TODAY. ‘HOPE HE HEARS ME !!!

7. CindyM says:

PS. Love Edwin. He’s cute, funny, has good advise & games too. Edwin is a perfect Mascot for PCH & pch Blog. Cindy M

8. CindyM says:

Hi. Just wanted to I want to “Win It All” #4900, # 4902,
    PCH is fantastic. Wanted to say thanks for all the opportunities to win. God bless both PCH & my Fellow Searchers. Good luck to all, but I also want to win.
    Cindy M