Time Is Running Out! Enter To Become The “FOREVER” Prize Winner!

Hello Searchers!

Happy Wednesday to all! What is so happy about a Wednesday you may ask? Well, not only does Wednesday mark the middle of the work-week (2 days down and 2 to go until the weekend!), but there is some EXTRA excitement in the air this particular Wednesday because it means we’re one day closer to awarding our August 29th $5,000 A Week “Forever” Prize! That’s right, the award day is quickly approaching, and time is running out for you to enter! The absolute last day to enter to win this life-changing prize is TOMORROW, August 22!

JULY-2013TV_Blog_countdown2days

The best part about the PCH “Forever” Prize is that the winner gets $5,000 a week for life, PLUS, after that, the $5,000 a week payments continue on for someone the winner chooses! How cool is that?

So what would YOU do with all that cash? Maybe buy a house? Finally get that nice new car you’ve been eyeing? Or maybe you would take your friends and family on a nice long vacation to a beautiful tropical island!

PositiveThinkingStreak

No matter what you would do, $5,000 a week is completely life-changing! It would definitely bring some financial security (and some peace of mind!) into your life.

So if you haven’t entered yet today, be sure to do it now! Remember, your first search of the day at PCHSearch&Win automatically enters you to win the “Forever” Prize! It couldn’t be any easier than that! Time is running out, so hurry up and search now, and on August 29th the Prize Patrol could be knocking on YOUR door!

Good Luck!

Victoria C.
PCH Creative

P.S. Remember, you can also claim entries at pch.com and PCHLotto!

39 thoughts on “Time Is Running Out! Enter To Become The “FOREVER” Prize Winner!”

1. iris grajales says:

Gloria dios que todo sea por el bien de mi familia..

2. Sabra says:

God bless

3. suzanne says:

I’ll pay my bills and the air conditioner for mom and the medical bills for her too!

4. eric says:

forever prize…time is running…im coming..to get mah prize..hehehe..good luck every one… :-)

5. I would rather have a shot from the DR. TO RELAX ME AFTER THE PRIZE PATROL COMES TO MY HOUSE lol”.

6. suzanne says:

If I win I’ll pay all my bills starting with that damned MASTER card

7. IM LEAVING MY INFORMATION HERE SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT I DID MAKE IT. I DID NOT SEE A REGERSTRATION FORM AND COULD NOT FIND THE 5000.OO A WEEK THING TO COMPLETE. BUT I WILL LOOK AGAIN JANET

8. Robert Rose says:

Should the Prize Patrol visit Indianapolis, please be advised that George Thomas Florist has moved. His new address is: 5609 E. Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46219, Phone: 317-353-9161. The web site is http://www.georgethomas.com.

9. PCH I’m entering Win $1 Million a Year “Forever” Sweepstakes, I pray I’m the Winner!!!!