You Can Become a Winner in PCHSearch&Win’s Prizefest!

Are you a bit strange? A little unusual? Dare I say … WEIRD?

Well, that’s perfectly all right, because according to my search on PCHSearch&Win, today is “Wonderful Weirdos Day.” I kid you not!

After all, nothing’s quite as dull as being normal, boring and average. Today’s the day for you to celebrate being weird, and celebrate the “weirdos” in your life. Wear a funny hat … walk backwards … or say hello in 20 different languages (find out how on PCHSearch&Win!)

There’s one thing that’s not at all weird today – and that’s the undeniable fact that you could become a winner of some amazing instant prizes this coming week just for searching. That’s right … it’s PCHSearch&Win’s Prizefest!

Here’s what’s in store for this week:

• Today 9/9: There will be ONE WINNER EVERY HOUR until 4:00 p.m. … and then ONE WINNER EVERY15 MINUTES for the rest of the day! Lucky searchers can win Amazon Gift Cards worth up to $20.00 or up to $100.00 in Cash!

• Tuesday 9/10: TEN searchers will win $25.00 in Cash!

• Wednesday 9/11: FIVE searchers will win $100.00 Ikea Gift Cards!

• Thursday 9/12: ONE lucky searcher will win a $500.00 Travelocity Gift Card!

• Friday 9/13: FIVE lucky searchers will win $100.00 Macy’s Gift Cards!

• Saturday 9/14: FIVE lucky searchers will win $100.00 Ebay Gift Cards!

• Sunday 9/15: ONE very lucky searcher will win a BIG $1,000.00 in Cash!

So, let the weirdness begin … with the help of PCHSearch&Win!Search for a weird recipe to make for dessert tonight (I’ve tried chocolate covered bacon and it’s great!) Search for today’s most unusual news stories. Search for the weirdest baby names ever (one of them is GoldenPalaceDotCom Silverman).

Happy Wonderful Weirdos Day … and “Gnihcraes Yppah” – that’s “Happy Searching” spelled backwards! (Sounds weird, doesn’t it?)

Debbie K.
PCH Creative

P.S. Comment below, and tell us some of the weirdest things you’ve ever done – we can’t wait to hear from you!

29 thoughts on “You Can Become a Winner in PCHSearch&Win’s Prizefest!”

1. Elena Tedtaotao says:

I want to enter for $500.00 for dec.28th. yes, I want to win. thanks PCH.

2. Elena Tedtaotao says:

yes, im ready to win. yes, im lucky to win all day today. im ready.

3. Jack Shaw says:

What the Caterpillar calls the end of the world – The Master calls it a Butterfly!

4. M.A.Callahan says:

There always another day so sooner or later every one wins.

5. Robert Perelman I hope to win, but I need to pay my bills and need home remodeling and new furniture and I wish to win more prizes.

6. nancy medina says:

It would most awesomely if I were to win I would help my daughter pay my mother’s bills off she past away 1/2012 and I would help pay for my younger brother head stone passed away 7/2007 and put a bench on there grave so I can sit with them and visit with them longer as well as my father 4/1999 and pay for all my daughter’s past due medical bill and contribute to arthuritis to find a cure and buy beautiful flowers for my fiancee of 12 years who was murdered 12/2012 to put at his grave every week and buy a tv and send money to my son in prision for something that he was falsely sentence for and help provide for my beautiful granddaughters who c h there r three of them and that would put a smile in my heart

7. I approximating what you guys are awake too. Such quick job and reporting! Keep cheery the first-rate plant guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I ponder it’ll improve the value of my web position . “The part can on no account be satisfactorily save the whole is well.” by Saul Bellow.

8. Terrance Cowans says:

I would lieto become a winner this Hour working hard for this win