You Need To Dream BIG To Win BIG With PCHSearch&Win!

vision

Hey Searchers!

Have you ever dreamed about doing something great? Whether it be graduating from school with top honors, achieving world peace, or even winning a sweepstakes from Publishers Clearing House, having dreams means that you have ambition, and that is a wonderful thing to have.

We at PCH can’t stress enough how important it is to let yourself dream — and dream BIG. You have the capability to do anything you put your mind to, all you need to do is try. For example, if you’ve been dreaming of winning from PCHSearch&Win, you should be searching on PCHSearch&Win every chance you get! Only those people who really want something will go after it with all their might! Do YOU really want to win? Well what I’m about to tell you will make you want to win even more! Listen up!

Without further ado, here are the instant prizes you can win this week!

Monday, January 20th: 25 searchers will get lost in a great book with $20 Barnes & Noble Gift Cards!

Tuesday, January 21st: FIVE lucky winners will be able to shop from home with $100 HSN Gift Cards!

SW_1_20_HSN

Wednesday, January 22nd: TEN searchers will go cordless with Amazon Kindle Fires!

Thursday, January 23rd: FIVE winners will get the LIVE experience with $50 Stubhub Gift Cards!

Friday, January 24th: Prizes will be given away all day long including an Apple Gift Card, a Travelocity Gift Card, CA$H, and a whole lot more!

Saturday, January 25th: Mama Mia! TEN searchers will receive $25 Olive Garden Gift Cards!

SW_1_20_Olive Garden

Sunday, January 26th: TEN searchers will become $50 richer by landing 50 big ones!

There you have it searchers! I told you you could win BIG! Remember to log into PCHSearch&Win before you start searching! And of course, don’t forget to follow your dreams!

Happy Searching!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

50 thoughts on “You Need To Dream BIG To Win BIG With PCHSearch&Win!”

1. Y to win 1,000,000.00 on January 20th!es PCH I want

2. DREAM BIG but I think someone else got my Dream!! Will try again–January 20th is
    a very long way to go–$1Million from Prize Patrol superprize No 3577 should be the wait!! Thank you

3. Diane worthy says:

One more thing PCH, i hope you have a happy & wondsrfully blessed xmas because you deserve it and is rhe meaning of xmas because you have a heart of giving !!!

4. Diane worthy says:

PCH, i want to win big from you and you only because you are BIG !!! Don t want to settle for nothing less. Thank you again for this opportunity. All my life i have tried to do the right thing by myself and my fellow ma.. Have learned no one is perfect. All in all i know i am a good person and is believing i shall get my reward in my season. Just hope that season is now. Thanks again, for your friendship in sending me daily your messages in keeping the faith and believing in you regarding my good fortune. Take care and you are blessed because you help people like myself. So sincerely, your friend Diane

5. Gina Ramsey says:

YES I HAVE BIG DREAMS FOR THE JANUARY 20TH PCH WINNINGS!!!! SINCE MY FAMILY OF 6 ADULTS IS DOWN TO ONE CAR…. I WOULD GO TO THE AUCTION AND BUY ALL OF US A CAR…….MY OLDEST DAUGHTER AND FOUR GRANDCHILDREN ARE LOOSING THEIR HOME…AS OF NOW I MIGHT BE TOO…. WOULD BUY MY FAMILY OF 15 A HOUSE OR TWO IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD…..I’M ALL MY FAMILY HAS! THEIR FATHER’S DECEASED….BOTH MY PARENTS ARE ALSO DECEASED! MAKES IT HARD SOMETIMES….AFTER I TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILIES NEED!!! I WOULD PAY IT FORWARD DAILY. … BY HELPING THE HOMELESS.. ELDERLY. .. SICK…LOST…ORPHANAGE….. I WOULD DEFINITELY BE SELFLESS WITH THE MONEY AND HELP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE! !!! FEEL LIKE THAT’S MY CALLING…EVEN THOUGH MY FAMILY STRUGGLES…. I KNOW THEIRS PPL LESS OFF THAN US..AND I JUST WANT TO GIVE BACK!!!!!!

6. Yes PCH I want to win 1,000,000.00 onjanuary 20th!

7. Mary Phillips says:

YES’ PCH I DO DREAM BIG. I DO BELIEVE I WILL BE A WINNER ONEDAY. #2014-2015 #KNOCKKNOCK

8. Pamela Wilson says:

My family laughs at me for entering everyday. They say I’ll never win. But I have faith of a mustard seed. I will win PCH million dollar prize of $10,000 a week for life. How great that would be. I have a notebook with all the things I would do with the money and those I would help even though they laughed at me. I hope and pray that my name will be next. I’m keeping the faith.

9. Is this for real.I played this for years .I never hearded any one in cincinnati.winning.

10. dennis m rosas jr says:

lets dream BIG, 2 win a BIG DREAM COME TRUE, it’s all in the believing, with being focused, yes it can happen. NEVER GIVE UP’