Follow That PCH Prize Patrol Van With Clues From Danielle!

Danielle Clues

Happy Prize Day Searchers!

Get ready to keep up with the PCH Prize Patrol today with updates from everyone’s favorite Prize Patrol gal Danielle Lam, who will be dropping hints from on the road to all you fans out there!

Today is the BIG day, when the PCH Prize Patrol will be surprising the lucky $1,000,000.00 winner with the “Big Check” … and the suspense is really building!

The winner’s name and location is a closely guarded secret here at PCH headquarters, but there’s plenty of buzz and anticipation! All we know is that the elite Prize Patrol team has left the building and is now on the road to change someone’s life for the better.

And we know you’ll all be waiting for that knock on the door today, and your chance to finally have the financial security you’ve always dreamed about!

So if the excitement and suspense is too much, if you find yourself pacing the floor, if you think you see a blue Prize Patrol van pulling up each time you look out the window today, it may be a good idea to take some time out for some fun clues from Danielle!

Following is as easy as 1-2-3!

1. Follow Danielle from on the road today at Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook. Will Danielle reveal the number of letters in the name of the state she’s in? Will she let you in on what the weather’s like where the winner lives? Be sure to log on to find out!

2. You’ll also find clues on the PCH blog all day long to keep you posted with up-to-the-minute info on the Prize Patrol’s progress.

3. Where else can you look for clues? Keep an eye out on the PCHsearch&win Fan Page on Facebook.

Until the BIG MYSTERY is solved and the lucky winner is finally revealed, be sure to have some fun with “insider” tips from the Prize Patrol. Who knows, the next time you look out the window today, it really COULD be the blue Prize Patrol van pulling up to your house to present you with a Big Check for $1,000,000.00!

Jane M.
Creative Dept.

P.S. Let us know in the comments section below what you’ll be doing to prepare for a possible visit from the Prize Patrol today!

1,759 thoughts on “Follow That PCH Prize Patrol Van With Clues From Danielle!”

1. Brenda H. says:

Well what can I say did not win today .Have played since 2012, won 10.00 for being a vip couple of months ago.
    Glad to get that but not what I have been playing for .
    Not sure if I will continue with this, seems like there are
    lots of disgruntled people out there who have not won
    is there a secret to all this? Anyway it is all a matter of hitting
    the right number just like the lottery but boy wish it would come my way, retired ,700.00 per month does
    not go far. So I guess we just hang on hoping ha .ha.

1. J LIZOTTE says:

You cannot win if you do not play Hang in there and God Bleddss

2. well I ve said to myself if I dont win big today, I am out forever… cuz its true I play everyday multiple times and nothing…nada… oh yeah but I do buy stuff… this seems not right.

3. Janella says:

I have i hope that im going to win today plizs

4. sara says:

was hoping pch would have came to va, my mother been entering for many years, hoping the pch van would show up, maybe next time? happy for whom ever won the prize today, best wishes ,congradulations, may god bless you and your family.

5. leigh says:

pch is a joke they email you and say somone in the harrisonburg veiwing area with intials s.g going to win, they say the name of florist, etc. keep getting entries ,keep entering , but so called winners are never in va, just in ohio, idaho, now michagin, well michagin not in the harrisonburg va viewing area WHAT A BIG JOKE and waste of time.people always enter in hopes to win!!!! alot of folks spend alot on ordering from pch,in hopes of winning, but all they get is the junk from pch, and the bill.seniors try to win ,and would be happy to have little extra spending money, pch is just a scam!!!!! sad to say nomore orders from and i will past the word to others to.

1. J LIZOTTE says:

Anyone who complains about PCH and playing for any amount of time has a choice to stop…no one making you stay on pch… that is your choice!!!

6. Tracy W says:

I have the AAPP on my phone, play everyday on nothing. I have almost 2 million tokens. I didn’t even get reconized for the most tokens earned on 6/29…

7. Tracy W says:

I had the most tokens earned can 6/28.. They didn’t even include in in the winnings of $$350.00.. That is a rip..

1. J LIZOTTE says:

HOW MANY DID U HAVE??? WAS IT OVER 4.6 MILLION?

8. George Ivey says:

Will be working today

9. Linda says:

My name is Linda Johnson of Chattanooga tn I love playing and one day it could be me

1. J LIZOTTE says: