Follow That PCH Prize Patrol Van With Clues From Danielle!

Danielle Clues

Happy Prize Day Searchers!

Get ready to keep up with the PCH Prize Patrol today with updates from everyone’s favorite Prize Patrol gal Danielle Lam, who will be dropping hints from on the road to all you fans out there!

Today is the BIG day, when the PCH Prize Patrol will be surprising the lucky $1,000,000.00 winner with the “Big Check” … and the suspense is really building!

The winner’s name and location is a closely guarded secret here at PCH headquarters, but there’s plenty of buzz and anticipation! All we know is that the elite Prize Patrol team has left the building and is now on the road to change someone’s life for the better.

And we know you’ll all be waiting for that knock on the door today, and your chance to finally have the financial security you’ve always dreamed about!

So if the excitement and suspense is too much, if you find yourself pacing the floor, if you think you see a blue Prize Patrol van pulling up each time you look out the window today, it may be a good idea to take some time out for some fun clues from Danielle!

Following is as easy as 1-2-3!

1. Follow Danielle from on the road today at Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook. Will Danielle reveal the number of letters in the name of the state she’s in? Will she let you in on what the weather’s like where the winner lives? Be sure to log on to find out!

2. You’ll also find clues on the PCH blog all day long to keep you posted with up-to-the-minute info on the Prize Patrol’s progress.

3. Where else can you look for clues? Keep an eye out on the PCHsearch&win Fan Page on Facebook.

Until the BIG MYSTERY is solved and the lucky winner is finally revealed, be sure to have some fun with “insider” tips from the Prize Patrol. Who knows, the next time you look out the window today, it really COULD be the blue Prize Patrol van pulling up to your house to present you with a Big Check for $1,000,000.00!

Jane M.
Creative Dept.

P.S. Let us know in the comments section below what you’ll be doing to prepare for a possible visit from the Prize Patrol today!

1,402 thoughts on “Follow That PCH Prize Patrol Van With Clues From Danielle!”

1. Dawn Bermel says:

8706 97ave ozone park ny 11416. I’m downstairs in my hallway trying to keep my faith and hoping for a miracle

2. Dawn Bermel says:

I need a miracle right now My father’s house is falling apart .I’m trying to hold it together
    I’m take care of him and my aunt and my daughter .I’ve been out of work for 3yrs on disability I got my own problems to worry about. I put there needs if front of mine. I worry about everything and everybody I need a break

3. Dawn Bermel says:

So are you guys for real . Last time I stood waiting till 1am for you to come . And again I sit and wait and my daughter just asked Mommy what are we going to do if they don’t come. …and I don’t know

4. Veronica godinez says:

Can’t get 5103983043 it is stuck on McAfee. Tracker does not want me to use it. Can you clear my phone. They have been calling 30 times a day. Thanks Veronica Godinez

5. Follow That PCH Prize Patrol Van With Clues From Danielle! _ PCH Search&Win Blog Look this up on search.

6. Real Pages have check marks…why not this one??

7. GWENDOLYN FLETCHER says:

did yall miss me i been sitting here waiting, no van , no flowers……….WHERE ARE YOU’LL

1. Keep trying, you may win soon enough!

8. Where is the prize patrol now can someone please tell me

1. file:///C:/Users/cookiedc/Desktop/New%20PCH%20Pages/Follow%20That%20PCH%20Prize%20Patrol%20Van%20With%20Clues%20From%20Danielle!%20_%20PCH%20Search&Win%20Blog.html

2. Not the right page, sorry!

9. Veronica godinez says:

I am such a fool. I have been dreaming, and believing, I really thought I was a winner. Been fighting trackers for over a year. What a dreamer. Veronica Godinez

1. Don’t lose hope veronica..your day will come soon.