Winner every hour

Winner every hour

19 thoughts on “Winner every hour”

1. Ms.taylor says:

Pch it’s nice to know that I want to win $5,000.00 a week forever and for life $1,000.00 forever ace that 25,000.00 on August 31st new Ford Fusion 38,000,00 win wow !!! MS.Taylor

2. Ms.taylor says:

August 5th 2015 I want to win verification code is forever prize number $5,000.00 a week forever for life August .31st 2015 pch gwy 4900 and a new Ford Fusion gwy no 4650 ms taylor

3. Azra Shaikh says:

hourly winning would be fun ! but basically interested in
    “FOREVER ” that will work for me & I will share half the forever !!!! I have said it before & will continue to say it !!!!
    Help me PCH !!!(by the way thanks for having my fields filled for the first time !!! is it a sign ???? )

4. Ms.taylor says:

I want to win the prize for the hours MSTaylor

5. I would love to win . To help out my family and myself. I would pay off all my bills . And it would make so happy letting everyone know that it is true. All my code works they laugh at me and say I’m wasting my time. That I should just give up . I can’t give up I believe I’ll win one of these days or months or year .

6. Steve Anderson says:

5K a week for life? It would be a game changer for sure. My 2 kids and 6 grandchildren would live better than I ever did. I’d buy a house because I’ve never owned one. That would be my one treat for myself. A game changer-For Sure!

7. marvel marks says:

I want be a hourly winner

8. marvel marks says:

I want win

9. Hi PHC well i don”t know what to say ,because i have
    Never won any thing i my life, i hear of people winning all the time but not me . Well if i don:t then i don”t , but if i do well i don” KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO . I WOULD HAVE TO SIT AN REALLY
    THINK ABOUT IT ,I KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF KIDS THAT ARE SICK THAT I COULD HELP , LIKE ST JUDE ,THEY WOULD COME FRIST