You Don’t Need the Luck of the Irish … Because It’s Prizefest!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day, my PCHSearch&Win Friends!

Prizefest

Today is the day when, no matter what your background, everyone becomes Irish … so while you’re wearin’ the green, why not be thinking of rolling in it, too!

How can you get a shot at a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Easy! By doing your web searches at PCHSearch&Win!

PCHSearch&Win is powered by some of the top search engines out there – like Google and Yahoo – with one big difference: when you log in and search with us, you could win terrific instant prizes – and there are no lucky leprechauns or 4-leaf clovers involved!

So, here – Gosh and Begorrah! – are the splendid instant prizes up for grabs all week long!

• Today 3/17: Get ready for shopping because TEN lucky searchers can win $25.00 J.C. Penney Gift Cards! (Buying something green, perhaps?)

• Tuesday 3/18: ONE fortunate individual will win a $500.00 Travelocity Gift Card! (Hmmm, planning a trip to Ireland?)

• Wednesday 3/19: Wow! We just won’t stop giving things away on this day … FIVE $100.00 Best Buy Gift Cards … ONE Dell Laptop … FIVE $100.000 HSN Gift Cards … TWENTY $25.00 Cash Prizes … and FIVE $100.00 Sears Gift Cards! Now, that’s a St. Paddy’s parade of prizes!

• Thursday 3/20: TWENTY-FIVE lucky searchers will win $20.00 Barnes & Noble Gift Cards! (Find books on Ireland at PCHSearch&Win!)

• Friday 3/21: FIVE $100.000 HSN Gift Cards are there for the winning! Will one of them be yours?

• Saturday 3/22: We’re giving away FIVE $150 Overstock.com Gift Cards! Someone will grab some great deals!

• Sunday 3/23: Are you ready to have some fun? FIVE lucky searchers will win $50.00 StubHub.com Gift Cards!

Edwin has the Luck of the Irish

So, visit PCHSearch&Win right now – and search for great ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day! Remember, searching gives you chances to win FABULOUS INSTANT PRIZES!

Debbie K.
PCH Creative

P.S. Do you believe in lucky charms – like a 4-leaf clover or perhaps a rabbit’s foot? Comment below!

40 thoughts on “You Don’t Need the Luck of the Irish … Because It’s Prizefest!”

1. carla m Antee says:

2. Carla Antee says:

May I win 4 Million Gwy No.4900

3. Carla M Antee says:

The four leaf clover represents 4 million Edmin. But I would love to win a 25.00. gift card to J.C Penney.

4. zaborilenta says:

Normally I don’t read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.

5. Kathleen Griffin says:

PCH $5,000.00 in Prizes and 5 $100.00 BEST BUY GIFT CARDS. YES, that’s the Luck of the Irish for you! A Lucky Day when the people of PCH knock on your door. Thank You in advance. Have a great day.

6. Rita Jackson says:

One out of ten chances to win a twenty-five J C Penney gift card, sign me up I’ll take it.

7. Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems
    with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended
    up losing many months of hard work due to no data backup.
    Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?

Here is my blog :: Over The Counter Testosterone

8. You are actually a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It sort of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a excellent process on this matter!

9. I want to to thank you for this great read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.
    I have you book-marked to check out new stuff you post_

10. Fantastic blog! Do you have any helpful hints for
    aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost
    on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for
    a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally confused ..
    Any ideas? Thank you!