Hi there PCHgamers!
We are back with more hints & tricks to help get you more points (and tokens!) at PCHgames. While we focused on strategy games last time around, this time we’re taking a look at FREE Arcade Games! Watch my video below & keep reading for game tips on all your favorite have-to-play-it-one-more-time arcade games:
1.) 3 Point Shootout
- Shoot as many basketballs as possible. Use your peripheral vision to see if you sunk a basket, instead of sitting and watching each shot go in.
- Aim just above the rim to catch minimal bounce while keeping a good angle.
- Use the bonus ball as soon as it has rolled back down to you – but don’t forget to use the other ones while you’re waiting!
2.) Amazing Sheriff
- Play at your own pace. There’s no time limit, so allow the Sheriff to go all the way around a planet if you need to in order to get the perfect shot.
- Remember to jump safely. If you can’t figure out the correct angle to get all the bottles, instead just make it to the planet, collecting only as many bottles as you can. If you’ve currently built up a combo, you’ll still get the multiplier on any bottles you get, but it’s far better to continue playing than to lose it all on a risky jump.
- When you submit your score, the game will take the highest score from your whole session! Feel free to hit that replay button!
- If you find it easier, you can click your mouse, and quickly drag it TOWARDS you to throw the ball.
- Do your best to aim for the flashing ring. It is always better to have an extra throw.
- This game will need to be played a few times to master the tricky shot to get 100 points. It is more about aim than it is about how fast you can chuck it down the ramp.
- Learn to quickly switch through your powers. You cannot play long enough to get a huge score by sticking to one power-up.
- Sometimes the best way to get blocks to fall where you need them is to tempt fate. Stand near where you want the blocks to fall, and then quickly move out of the way!
- Keep exploring! Each level may have areas you can reach (after a little practice) that will yield more gems to help boost your score.
- If you are new to pinball games, I suggest using both flippers at the same time. Odds are, you’ll be able to knock the ball back into the playfield.
- When you tap the bumpers, you change the position of the lights in the entry path. Light all of them for a short 5x bonus!
- Push the spacebar to bump the table. Be careful though – you could tilt the table and lose control of your flippers!
And there you have it! We’re only a 3rd of the way through our look at the free arcade games at PCHGames. I’ll be back on the Play&Win blog next week with a new batch of game tips to help you maximize your score and token payouts!
Good luck and happy gaming!
P.S. Do you have any game tips you want to share? Comment below and let us know!