Kings In The Corner Tournament At PCHgames Is ON Today!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! — PCHGames is Proud to Present the FIRST EVER Kings in the Corner Tournament!  Be it known throughout the land that with the honour of thy presence in these noble games, comes the bounty of 10X free tokens!

But that’s not all, ye royal gamers!  There are OVER $2,300.00 in prizes that are GUARANTEED to be awarded, so play now!

Take a look at these BIG payouts:

1st Prize:  $1,000.00

2nd Prize:  $500.00

3rd Prize:  $250.00

2 Tournament Players: $150.00

Top 3 Token Earners:  $100.00

Top 25 Scorers: 1,000 Bonus Tokens

That’s a lot of loot to win and the best part is, you don’t need to be experienced at Kings in the Corner, you don’t need to be trained to play solitaire and you don’t need to be a blue blood.  All you need to do is play one game and you’re in it to win it — no matter what you score — and it’s all absolutely FREE!

Here’s how it works:

• To begin: Select a card from the draw pile
  • Try to place any of your cards that are one lower in value and opposite in color on one of the piles – just like when you play solitaire
  • If you draw a King, you must place it in one of the “free” corner spots to start a new pile
  • If you can’t play a card, end your turn by clicking “DONE”
  • Run out of cards before the computer and you WIN!

The short of it is you’re stacking cards of opposite colors on top of each other in number order — aces low — kind of like how you play solitaire, only easier, and with lots of great prizes at stake.

It’s so easy, you’ll be playing like a pro in no time!

And speaking of playing like a pro — here are some behind the scenes tips exclusively for tournament day:

• Playing on the “Hard” level will give you the most points.
  • Try to leave each foundation with the smallest value card at the end of your turn. This prevents the computer from having a chance to play a lot of cards.
  • Before clicking DONE, be sure there are no foundations you can stack on one another.
  • If you have an empty spot and have cards to play on an existing foundation, play one card at a time in the empty spot before moving them to earn the most points.
  • Try to go out as early as you can. The cards that the computer is holding at the end of the game give you bonus points!

With all these tips you’re ready to play.  Now’s the time and today’s the day!  So welcome friends, come one, come all!  Let’s be merry, let’s have a ball!  Just one play at PCHgames and you can win, so with that in mind …  let the games BEGIN!

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

11 thoughts on “Kings In The Corner Tournament At PCHgames Is ON Today!”

1. James Custodio says:

Still can’t find the kings in the coroner game. please help me.

2. James Custodio says:

Why can’t I find this game? I’ve been trying to get to it to play the practice rounds. Won’t let me pull it up VERY FRUSTRATING! Oh everything else is great. Love love love PCH

3. Autumn Medley says:

I would probably enjoy PCH a lot better if I could actually play the games they offer me….or even do anything they try to give me!!!

4. Pat McKenzie says:

I am addicted to this game.

5. ursula cook says:

I do enjoy the game and we are lucky it is part of pch games…..what I do not like though is that I played on the tournament day and we don’t get the winners list presented to us…..was this another one of the games that promises a prize reward to the winner, but nobody can really win? I am sure disappointed because I played this game for a really long time and not even getting the winning tokens accredited to my account….is this what PCH is all about? As a Christian I do not like to mingle with deceit….guess I should evaluate myself and see if I want to continue to be doped!!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Ursula, we’re so glad that you enjoyed our Kings In the Corner tournament! If you ever notice that your tokens are not being added to your account properly, please send us a message on our Ask Us page (http://pch.custhelp.com/ap​p/ask/) with the following information:
      – The name of the game you played
      – The date and time you played
      – The score/number of tokens you should have received. We’ll be happy to add any missing tokens to your account once we receive your message.

We’ll be posting the winners at http://www.pchgames.com so stay tuned!

– Jussie W. at PCH

6. keynia says:

who won the tournament? or when u guys are goin to show the winners?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Keynia, we’ll be announcing the winners at http://www.pchgames.com so keep an eye out for it!

– Jussie W. at PCH

7. Nettie Jenkins says:

Happy sixtieth PCH

8. I precisely had to appreciate you once more. I am not sure the things I would’ve made to happen in the absence of these opinions shown by you over this concern. It seemed to be a real scary setting in my circumstances, but discovering your professional fashion you solved that made me to jump with delight. I’m grateful for the help and then have high hopes you really know what a powerful job you were carrying out instructing people through the use of a blog. I am certain you haven’t met any of us.

9. walling says: