Kings In The Corner Tournament At PCHgames Is ON Today!
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! — PCHGames is Proud to Present the FIRST EVER Kings in the Corner Tournament! Be it known throughout the land that with the honour of thy presence in these noble games, comes the bounty of 10X free tokens!
But that’s not all, ye royal gamers! There are OVER $2,300.00 in prizes that are GUARANTEED to be awarded, so play now!
Take a look at these BIG payouts:
1st Prize: $1,000.00
2nd Prize: $500.00
3rd Prize: $250.00
2 Tournament Players: $150.00
Top 3 Token Earners: $100.00
Top 25 Scorers: 1,000 Bonus Tokens
That’s a lot of loot to win and the best part is, you don’t need to be experienced at Kings in the Corner, you don’t need to be trained to play solitaire and you don’t need to be a blue blood. All you need to do is play one game and you’re in it to win it — no matter what you score — and it’s all absolutely FREE!
Here’s how it works:
- To begin: Select a card from the draw pile
- Try to place any of your cards that are one lower in value and opposite in color on one of the piles – just like when you play solitaire
- If you draw a King, you must place it in one of the “free” corner spots to start a new pile
- If you can’t play a card, end your turn by clicking “DONE”
- Run out of cards before the computer and you WIN!
The short of it is you’re stacking cards of opposite colors on top of each other in number order — aces low — kind of like how you play solitaire, only easier, and with lots of great prizes at stake.
It’s so easy, you’ll be playing like a pro in no time!
And speaking of playing like a pro — here are some behind the scenes tips exclusively for tournament day:
- Playing on the “Hard” level will give you the most points.
- Try to leave each foundation with the smallest value card at the end of your turn. This prevents the computer from having a chance to play a lot of cards.
- Before clicking DONE, be sure there are no foundations you can stack on one another.
- If you have an empty spot and have cards to play on an existing foundation, play one card at a time in the empty spot before moving them to earn the most points.
- Try to go out as early as you can. The cards that the computer is holding at the end of the game give you bonus points!
With all these tips you’re ready to play. Now’s the time and today’s the day! So welcome friends, come one, come all! Let’s be merry, let’s have a ball! Just one play at PCHgames and you can win, so with that in mind … let the games BEGIN!