Sneak Peek At PCH’s New Free Online Bingo — Instant Bingo!

Bingo lovers, have we got a surprise for you! In the coming weeks, Play&Win will be launching an exciting new Web site — the latest way to win big money  with Publishers Clearing House. It’s called PCH Instant Bingo, and though I can’t give away everything yet, here’s a sneak peek!

Just like regular Bingo and some free online Bingo, PCH Play&Win’s online PCH Instant Bingo will offer you the chance to win CASH! But unlike normal Bingo, which uses balls in cages to call the numbers, with Instant Bingo the numbers are drawn at random and the card is marked for you. It’s faster, cleaner (no messy dabbing), and human error-free. Not to mention FREE in a very important way — you never have to pay to play! Your virtual wallet stays closed, and that’s good for your actual wallet! (I love “FREE,” don’t you?)

You know what else is good for your wallet? Winning cash! And with PCH Instant Bingo, there are multiple ways to do just that!  I can’t reveal ALL of them right now, but I will tell you about my personal favorite…

THE PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT up to $5,000.00!

What’s that? Well every day you play, you could collect J-A-C-K-P-O-T letters. And if you collect all the letters over the course of a week, you could win the progressive jackpot…anywhere from $1,000.00 to $5,000.00! Whoa big money!

PCH Instant Bingo will be launching in just a few weeks, so if free online Bingo is your “thing-o,” keep checking back here at the PCH Play & Win Blog for all the latest!

I’m looking forward to it — hope you are, too!

Joyce W.
PCH Online Creative

P.S. TOURNAMENT REMINDER: Today is the PCHgames Klondike Solitaire Gold Tournament! Go play now… you could win up to $1,000.00! And remember — two random tournament winners will also get $150.00 each just for playing!

34 thoughts on “Sneak Peek At PCH’s New Free Online Bingo — Instant Bingo!”

1. I want to play bingo I love it I want towin bingo thank u smile they good pch

2. Christopher DeBose says:

It’s a game pch wants you to get addicted, that’s cold, they don’t want anyone to win.

3. Shirley Peppler says:

I play bingo every day for moths and never get an “O “.

1. Millie Skittles says:

I never get an O either. I think the specific letter varies from person to person, but I think ONE letter, per individual, simply has a lower percentage of coming up. If the other jackpot balls are a 50% chance, that individual letter, O for us, is probably more like 10% is all.

4. SHARON says:

I DON’T THINK ANYONE EVER GETS THE “O” BECAUSE I DON’T THINK THERE IS AN O TO BE GOTTEN. SO I ASK PCH: IS THERE AN O ??????? AND IF SO, HOW IS THE O DESIGNATED?????>?????

1. Millie Skittles says:

I replied this to someone else, But I felt I should repost because you’re shouting?

5. Patty Valdez says:

I know what you’re saying; same just happened to me! Thinking it’s all fixed and considering forgetting about the whole PCH thing.

6. nowmee adamson says:

I only need one more letter to spell the jackpot and I keep getting this message, an error occurred during your game session ,makes me so darn mad ,now I wont even get the chance to win I keep getting this error message everytime I try ,whats going on here .

7. I too have been playing and entering forever. The bingo freezes up and is a mess so many times. Also have gotten to the O so many times. Has anyone really ever won this thing?

8. s p says:

Why don’t you make a bingo app for phones? Or any other games…..I like the games but cannot always get to regular computer.