Scratch Your Itch For Scratch And Win Games At PCHlotto!

Scratch Your Itch For Scratch And Win Games At PCHlotto!

I don’t know about you, but if I let myself, I could spend a small fortune on instant-win scratch games. There are so many to choose from, and they’re so easy to play — not to mention fun to win — that I’m easily tempted. I like to buy cards that feature my favorite color or lucky number, or that look intriguing. Usually, I don’t even win back what I spend, but one time, when I bought some cards for a friend, five of them racked up a total of $125.00! Figures, right? (Don’t worry — she bought me dinner to ease the sting.)

Since then, I’ve been looking online for FREE scratch and win opportunities, and so far, the best can be found at PCHlotto. Though I can play for the fun of it, I’m not eligible to win anything. BUT YOU ARE! Aren’t you glad?

If you haven’t yet discovered PCHlotto, you’re in for a treat. PCHlotto gives you multiple chances to win, with FREE “Pick Quick” games and Live Lotto Drawing Events. Play through all the games, and you’ll unlock a BONUS Instant-Win scratch card! With $5,000.00 in instant cash and prizes available each month, daily winners are guaranteed.

This month, if you feel like going “cold turkey” on “pay to play”-style scratch games, why not head on over to PCHlotto? Simply use “Pick Quick” to select your numbers (or use your own and save them for future use), and play all three autumn-themed games — the $10,000.00 Cash-Talkin’ Turkey Fast Cash card, the “Rake In” Cash Progressive Jackpot (up to $500.00!), and a $700.00 Cash Stuffed Turkey Special Event card! Plus, a $1.25 Million Jackpot Event — a HUGE PRIZE GUARANTEED to be awarded by 12/12/12 (awesome!)!

After you complete your PCHlotto scratch games, you’ll get a Bonus scratch and win game. Starting November 1 through 18, the featured card will be “Falling Green.” And from November 19 through 30, the featured card will be “Black Friday Green.”

Scratch for “scratch!” And look, Ma — no silver residue all over the place!  :)

Winning money at PCHlotto couldn’t be easier! And, I ask you, what’s better than FREE?

So head on over to PCHlotto and start scratchin‘!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

18 thoughts on “Scratch Your Itch For Scratch And Win Games At PCHlotto!”

1. It keeps an old woman busy and content

2. tammy foore says:

i enjoy playin i want to win pch

3. carolinejinks says:

I love to play pchlotto but how do I clam my winner for the scratch card

4. Rachine Vernon says:

I would really like to know, how many people have won at these games? I play them all the time, yet the only thing that I get is tokens, tokens, and nothing, but tokens lol. If I would win even five dollars or even a buck it would motivate me to play more.

5. Shelley Sager says:

I have been playing nice Oct. 2013 and doing and ordering things and the win date changes further out seems like daily. I have a 1998 Ford Taurus with over 200,000 miles on it and 1990 ford ranger manual tansmission and chronic back pain that makes driving manual painful and just paid off our bankruptcy and I had to stop work on account of my back and I need a car or alot of money. My husband has a company van that he drives and it’s 2012 so I don’t think he feels my situation because even on the weekend if he has to run an errand he will use his company van, he doesn’t even want to drive either. We also and a 1976 collector one of a kind Chevy truck that i inherited from my father but it takes alot of gas and has transmission leak, neither my teenage boys or husband want to drive it or the Ranger and when will you draw for the Lincoln I don’t quite understand search & win but I’m on here for hours please help my holiday, we don’t even exchange gifts my husband and I and we max out credit cards for buy Christmas and we draw names with my family of approximately 30 plus people and they have lots of money and its embarrassing to pull up in a company vehicle for my husband and son with me in Ranger, our oldest has moved out and his girlfriend has a car and if she’s at work we have to pick my son up and take him to work. The Ford Taurus is leaking brake fluid and it’s just sitting in the driveway for about 2 months.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Shelley,

Please know that you never have to buy anything to win! Entering PCH is always free and buying something will not improve your chances of winning.

Good luck to one and all!

Thanks,

Victoria At PCH

6. ginger pitchford says:

i have been trying to win for thirty years and nothing.now im out of a job and could really use it to feed my family and keep my house.ha yeah right no christmas here

7. This scatch off game Locks , the game dosen’t Play