Just-Breaking News About The PCHLotto $1.25 Million Jackpot!

Hi PCH fans! It’s Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol! I have just-breaking news about the PCHlotto $1.25 Million Jackpot! Watch my video below to find out what it is!

Unfortunately, we did not find a winner in our nightly drawings. But don’t worry! As promised, this prize was GUARANTEED, so we’re going to a Second Chance Drawing and will still be giving away $1.25 MILLION DOLLARS on 12/12/12! I am SO excited to be heading out on the road again, especially for a PCHLotto prize like this!!

Now remember, if you submitted an entry, you’re still in the running! No entry is wasted! I sure hope YOU got your entries in because I would love to surprise one of you blog readers with the Big Check!

Tell me…who out there would love to get the surprise of a lifetime with a PCHlotto $1.25 Million Jackpot?? Comment below!!! I LOVE hearing from you!

Good luck everyone!

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol

37 thoughts on “Just-Breaking News About The PCHLotto $1.25 Million Jackpot!”

1. Kimberly Weeks says:

121212 KW-5 W2105 Winner NBC CBS MA01879 BAC Fun

2. Huey mei says:

I want to be rich

3. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Pch Newest Winner Carla Michelle Antee of Natchitoches LA NBC Newest Winner Revealed Mega Wife Shocks you CBS Winning Moments Knock knock This Ain’t No Joke Dave

4. Vidot Dennis says:

And you guys really are blessings I just hope and pray for my blessing so things could go better in everyday life I hope and pray I receive that knock at my door

5. AlvinPearson says:

pch this is mister pierce I need your help to help me when for december sweepstakes if anybody is listening I’m not texting for a handout I just need your help so I can open others thank you very much for taking the time out to rita’s polls cobbler shoe hope to see you soon…..

6. Nova Moore says:

2012, does this mean the contest over? If not, I do sooo much I can not think… In either case, i would be a blessing and help.