The PCHlotto Bigger Bucks Rolling Jackpot — Bigger IS Better!

Hi there gamers! There’s always so much going on here at Publishers Clearing House! In between meetings and writing copy for PCH online and catching up with winners … every once in awhile I get a chance to just sit at my desk and have deep thoughts….

Here’s my deep thought for today…. Isn’t it ironic that some things are better smaller…while with other things, BIGGER is BETTER!

Let’s start with things that are better small.  Mobile phones come to mind. Remember when they first came out they were the size of your head? Now they fit nicely in the palm of your hand.  And sports cars. Think of the cars we all drool over, like Porsches or Lamborghinis…they are oh, so small. Know what else is better when it’s small? My credit card bill. And don’t even get me started on pants size…

Now, let’s move on to things that are BETTER when they’re BIGGER. I’m talking houses (mama needs some room to move), lobster dinners (yum!), bank accounts (show me the money) … and best of all, the Bigger Bucks Rolling Jackpot at PCHlotto.

You see, this jackpot gets bigger and bigger with every game play. That’s right! It started at $1,000,000.00, and it could go all the way up to $3,000,000.00! I swear! Make sure you tell all your friends because we want the jackpot to grow, grow, grow! It’s a good thing you can play your Bigger Bucks Rolling Jackpot card at PCHlotto every single day!

There’s a nightly drawing, so someone could become the next PCHlotto Millionaire TONIGHT! And if there’s no winner tonight, the jackpot will be there tomorrow, bigger and better than ever! So what are you waiting for? PLAY NOW!

May your luck be BIG and your troubles SMALL,

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

68 thoughts on “The PCHlotto Bigger Bucks Rolling Jackpot — Bigger IS Better!”

1. Robie kasey says:

I love all uals games can’t wait to win something. If I do or don’t thanks for every thing
    6900 KaseyRobie@gmail.com
    I have been

2. Janie says:

PCH,

Please enter, activate, and register prize numbers issued by PCH to me to
    claim and win the following PCH Sweepstakes:

– $1.8 million Big Bucks Rolling Jackpot
    – $2 million GWY no. 6900 + more #18-04

Thank you.

Janie

3. Janie says:

PCH,

“Find It” is the first game that your organization has published and not taken into consideration the “visually handicapped” or individuals who do not have new computer that enlarges the print for us to see. Please keep in mind that we enjoy playing all of PCH games and would like to play “Find It,” if it could be enlarge big enough for us to see . Thank you!

Janie

4. Umaru Kamsra says:

I’m ask pch officials to please claim snd secure my entries to win to night pch lotto bigger bucks millions rolling jackpot stood at $1,835,651.47. And also win $7,000.00 a week for life on April 29/16 from pch GWY no.6900! For this year 2016 tournament games offered we are thanks pch officials people’s for the opportunities !

5. I want to win the Bigger Bucks Jackpot PCH Gvwy. No. 7007.

Ed Miller

6. Gerald conley says:

I WANT CLAIM CErticate of GuaranTee BiggerBucks MILlIONS ROLLING JACKPOT
    CERTIFICATE No L009-07 could find me 1 in million I know to win…god bless all and good luck all.give……..back……

7. Faulkner says:

I want to win I am trying so hard I am doing something wrong I will keep going wish n me luck. J. Faulkner