More Game Tips For Strategy Games At PCHGames!
Hi again gamers! It’s me, Greg, and I’m back with Part 2 of my game tips for Strategy Games at PCHGames! If you missed Part 1, don’t worry – you can check it out here.
Last time, we featured some awesome strategy games, and I’m happy to say today I have even more awesomeness to tell you about. Let’s get to it!
1.) Dice Dice Baby
- Careful pre-planning will be your friend in this game. Build your foundation carefully in the first few levels so it’s more manageable when the dice really begin to fall.
- Use the preview window as much as possible to see what dice are coming next. Instead of just letting your current dice group quickly drop using the spacebar, take that extra second to plan where your next piece will go.
- When all else fails, hit the enter button! There’s no bonus for keeping dice in your bonus payout area – and it may just kick int he extra help you need!
2.) Find It!
- Before you begin looking, read the item list. Your subconscious may pick out something on the list you may not actively be looking for.
- If time is winding down, use those hints!
- Open drawers and cabinet doors to continue looking for hidden items!
- Keep playing! Although the items you’re looking for may change, their place in the bedroom stays the same.
3.) Gluey 2
- Sometimes you want to wait for blobs to settle…
- …and sometimes it’s best to click as fast as possible!
- Continue to play through all of the levels. Don’t forget – your bonus earned in Survival Mode counts towards your total!
- The shuffle blob prevents more blobs from entering the play area. Hold this power-up until you’re nearly full of blobs.
4.) Jigsaw Deluxe
- See our blog post on the creation of Jigsaw Deluxe! It’s got some good hints, plus a fun look at how we made the game!
5.) Jigsaw Puzzle
- If you’re looking for a quick way to start, click the menu in the lower left-hand corner, and toggle on the edges. This will allow you to get the puzzle shape into place.
- You can move multiple pieces by clicking your mouse anywhere on the screen, and then holding your mouse button down as you drag it over the pieces you want to move. After they’re selected, grab your group and get them out of the way!
- You can use the numbers on your keyboard to quickly switch what number will be written when you click the square.
- Feeling really stuck? Toggle on the ‘Show Guides’ and ‘Show Incorrect’ buttons on the left, and start filling in squares!
As with anything, it may take a few practice rounds to play through with these game tips and work them into your own play style. But within a bit of time, we’re sure you’ll notice higher scores across the board – and bigger token earnings as well!
Which of these strategy games are YOU most excited to start playing? Are there any game tips or tricks YOU have that you’d like to share with us? Please give us a shout in the comments below!
Good luck and happy gaming!
Junior Game Designer
P.S. Check back on the Play&Win blog soon for more game tips from me! Next up is Part 3, where I focus on all our awesome Mahjongg games! You don’t want to miss it!