All About The PCHlotto Bigger Bucks Millions Rolling Jackpot!

Hey PCH Friends!

Very exciting news to report! The PCHlotto Bigger Bucks MILLIONS Rolling Jackpot is here and ready to rock!

This progressive Jackpot starts at $1,000,000 and every time a player plays a card the jackpot increases — IT COULD EVEN GET ALL THE WAY UP TO $3,000,000! That’s right!

In fact, as I’m writing this very blog the prize amount just keeps on getting BIGGER, BIGGER and BIGGER!

Don’t believe me?

Click on this link here and took a look for yourself!

Now you might be wondering a few things…like for starters, What’s a Rolling Jackpot?

It’s a jackpot where the value increases a small amount for every game played. So the amount you could win will depend on the overall number of entries that have been received at the time of the drawing on the day you play.

You might also be wondering… When can you PLAY?

That one is easy! You can play every single day!

And a question I’m sure is on everyone’s mind is…When can you WIN?

There’s a nightly drawing, so someone could even become the next PCH Lotto Millionaire as soon as tonight! If there’s no winner tonight, the Jackpot will be there tomorrow, bigger and better than ever! How cool is that?

You know what would be way cooler? If YOU were the one to win the Bigger Bucks Millions Rolling Jackpot and cash in on it all!

Now I have a question for YOU: What would YOU do with all that money? Would you…

• Purchase your dream house?
  • Take that long-awaited vacation to an exotic island?
  • Buy a new car?
  • Never worry about bills again?

Or maybe a little bit of all of the above!

Play as often as you can and tell your friends!  Remember, the more you play the more cash goes into the pot!

Get that jackpot soaring!

Good Luck

Matt S.

PCH Creative

105 thoughts on “All About The PCHlotto Bigger Bucks Millions Rolling Jackpot!”

1. Rene Sunga says:

Please help me WIN this Bigger Bucks of Million $ = I do REALLY NEED IT!

2. Umaru Kamara says:

I’m ask pch officials to please claim and secure my entry to win $1,794,881.85 the bigger bucks millions rolling jackpot. And also win $5,000.00 a week forever on February 26th from pch GWY no.4900! For the tournament games offers we are thanks your officials pch for this year 2016 opportunities .

3. Umaru Kamara says:

I’m requested pch officials and members to please claim and secure my entries to win over $1,7 millions or $1,794,237.26 bigger buck rolling jackpot. And also win $5,000.00 a week forever on February 26th from pch GWY no.4900! For this tournament games year 2016 we are thanks your officials and members for the great opportunities.

4. Umaru Kamara says:

The bigger buck jackpot millions-making drawing I’m ask pch officials to ease claim and secure my entries to win $1,786,830.93 from bigger buck rolling millionaire making for this year 2016 tournament games opportunities. We are thanks pch officials and members for the great offers !

5. Umaru Kamara says:

I’m ask pch officials and members to please claim and secure my entry to win $1,786,829.02 ! Plus win $5,000.00 nightly drawing lotto cards and also win $5,000.00 a week forever on February 26th from pch GWY no.4900! And the winner beneficiary choosing. For the year 2016 tournament games, we are thanks pch officials and members for the lifetime prize opportunities.

6. Terry Klingman says:

1-15-20016 You pch lotto said terry three of your number hit. get your tockens tried can”t fine them