PCHgames December Tournament Winners and Top Scorers!
So Gamers, did you play your cards right and join in on the fun for the December Tri-Peaks Tournament at PCHgames? Plenty of you did, and in addition to having a blast with this online game, some of you even walked away from the table with more in your pockets than when you started. Whether you were a top scorer, a randomly-selected winner or just enjoyed playing the increasingly-addictive Tri-Peaks online game, we think the Tournament was a real win-win for everyone.
Of course, some of you tacked cash prizes onto your fun. There were 8 tournament winners!
Our Top Scorers:
- Jake H. trumped everyone! As the December Tri-Peaks Tournament’s top scorer, Jake walked away from the table with an extra $1,000!
- Kasey M. followed suit by landing our second place prize of $500.
- Judith N. proved that she wasn’t about to get lost in the shuffle by landing in third place and walking away with $250.
Our Top Token Earners:
- Guiying L. didn’t miss a trick in our online game and proved his Tri-Peaks prowess by becoming a top token-earner and walking away with a $100.
- Marco L. put his cards on the table and $100 bucks in his pocket.
- Amanda E. rolled the dice, too. She gave Tri-Peaks a try and also landed herself an extra $100!
- Michael K. let the chips fall where they may — and they fell right into his hands to the amount of $150!
- Another gamer won by the luck of the draw. PCH allotted winnings randomly and she walked away with $150!
If your name is not among the top scorers and tournament winners listed above, don’t worry! PCHgames has yet another card (or two) up its sleeve. We’re having TWO online games tournaments in January:
- 3 Point Shootout: Tournament Day is January 16th with Practice Rounds from January 9 through January 15th.
- Mahjongg Toy Chest: Tournament Day is January 30th with Practice Rounds from January 23rd through January 29th.
Go to PCHgames and start practicing now! Who knows? Maybe winning will be in the cards for you next!
P.S. What’s the first card game you ever learned to play? Tell us about it in the comments section.