At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!

Back in my grade school days, summer vacations were spent playing street games with the neighborhood kids. Sometimes those games were rough, and when our blood was high, you could hear one of us shouting, “Hey, that’s not fair! You cheated!” Then we’d yell for our mothers, and someone would get a smack on the fanny, be pulled out of the game, and maybe even denied a treat from the ice cream truck! Oh the horror!

These days, if I play any games at all, I do it at PCHgames  — “Your Favorite Online Destination For Playing Games And Winning Prizes!” Yet even there, as I’ve discovered, some people don’t play fair or by the rules.

So who do you call when you feel that someone is taking an unfair advantage? Why, the “CheatBusters,” of course!

At PCHgames, the head “CheatBuster” is Danny. Danny told me, “I take cheating very seriously, and I make every effort possible to ensure that our winners have played honestly and fairly.” So when he recently received numerous complaints of impossibly high game scores and excessive token collection, he felt we should tell you what PCH is doing to ensure a level playing field.

Here are some of the measures we’re taking:

• We’ve updated our Terms of Use (section 15) to formally disallow the use of multiple browser tabs or windows to play multiple games simultaneously in order to expedite token earnings and/or give an unfair advantage in regular game play or game tournaments.

• We thoroughly investigate any complaint of excessively high scores on the leaderboard.

• Danny literally spends hours looking at scores and token earnings to ensure that sweepstakes and tournament winners haven’t cheated.

We know that if cheaters can win on PCHGames, the site won’t be fun or fair for anyone, so we do our absolute best to make sure that everyone who plays has a fair shot at our sweepstakes and prizes.

And when cheaters get caught, watch out! Anyone who engages in unfair methods, or otherwise breaches the Terms of Use Agreement on PCHgames, may have their account terminated without notice and their access to the site blocked. Any entries they submitted will be invalid, any prizes and winnings they may have been entitled to will be void and/or forfeited, and those already received will have to be given up on demand.

Because at PCHgames, we like to play fair! Our winners never cheat and cheaters never win!

Have fun, and good luck!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

112 thoughts on “At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!”

1. Jessyka A. says:

Blackjack Tournament (token side) is being “played”, in this case by le l.
    Take a look PCH. Third day straight, this player name has been rolling non-stop. Do you really think this is a single person staying up for three days? I suspect it is several people keeping one PC in terminal 24-hour/day play. In that case, there’s zero point in anyone else even bothering to play. Want to make it fair? Allow a player one win per week. Otherwise, you basically have 3 players (le l., Don K., and Rick R.) who are effectively supplementing their income via PCH, and the rest of us are just wasting our time. At least, with one win per week allowed, that would give four other people a chance. Meanwhile, I’ll play my one game a day for fun. No sense in doing more than that until your rules change.

Everybody, BOYCOTT BLACKJACK TOKEN TOURNAMENT !!! Play only one game per day until PCH puts their finger down. Their sponsors aren’t going to like paying out the yazoo for an audience of three. THEN, you might see them actually give a $%!^.

2. Ann C says:

If it’s okay to use a browser that gives you ‘randomly’ high scores on games so you can win over and over and make a really good extra income tax free, can I please have my $10k mistake so I can get one too…. I’d like to cheat also and kick kristin b’s b**t!!

1. Ferris says:

You’re right Ann, maybe you should inform Uncle Sam, and I believe she is cheating too. Hopefully pch catches on.

Some recent Kristin B. Mobile/Tablet “Top Token Earner” Victories include:

Minute Mahjong- (09/24)
      TriPeaks- (09/25)
      Minute Mahjong- (09/29)
      TriPeaks- (10/02)
      Minute Mahjongg-  (10/07)
      TriPeaks- (10/08)
      Flight Frenzy- (10/10)* this victory is pending, it will be official @9 tonight.

Plus a host of other victories. I suspect she uses an ad blocker due to her Multiple 48hr back-2-back victories. And ability to accumulate points at hyper-speeds, this can be seen in her margine of victory stats. Or when youre playing against her and her lead always grows exponentially. So basically, it’s impossible to catch her.

3. Casper says:

Someone needs to look at a player name, Doris A. How can a person win almost a dozen times in 4 weeks? You got to stay up for 20+ hours a day to score the amount of tokens she has accumulated in one day. For example, Tri peak Rush she earns over 430,000 tokens and earns the high score too. Danny, I thought you take cheating seriously? Obviously, you are missing ONE OBVIOUS player Doris A who I think is from Washington State. I can see less people playing the tournament games are spending time playing with lower scorer tokens because the cheating is to rampant with some players. 🙁

1. Ferris says:

Kristin B. of Lancaster, CA wins just as often as Doris A. for the mobile/tablet games. She won top token earner the last few times for minute mahjong including yesterday’s $100 Minute Mahjong Tournament (09/24) and is the winner of todays top token earner for $100 TriPeaks Tournament (09/25). So that makes her a 48hr Back-to-Back champion… Again. (The other time was in August for Mahjong and Flight Frenzy)

I agree with the previous user whos math was spot on. “Kristin B. accumulates tokens at the rate of approximately 27,000 an hour. Since the maximum tokens you can earn per game is 500 that means you would need to complete 54 games in an hour, each game with the highest 500 score. 54 games/hour = 1 game every 1.111 minute or 66.666666 seconds. Nice, right? On my phone it takes at least 25 seconds AFTER I finish a game (finish matching the last tiles) until I can start matching tiles on the next game. Is this about the time it takes your phone Ann? Subtract 25 seconds from 66.67 seconds (rounding up here) and you get a completed game in 41.67 seconds.

So, Kristin B. played for 9 straight hours (starting when the contest began at 9PM Pacific)….got a score of 500 for every game…and finished each game in under 42 seconds? That’s what they would have to have done to reach what their token amount was at 6AM Pacific.”

I believe she has her ad blocker in heavy rotation, due to her ability to accumulate points faster than everyone else.

2. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Casper, please be assured all scores earned during a tournament are reviewed for cheating activity before the winners are posted. All players found to be cheating will be disqualified from winning the tournament. Prizes will only be awarded to users who are playing fairly. We apologize for any concern this may have caused and thank you for taking the time to notify us.

4. randy w says:

Someone at PCH needs to STOP and BARRED Doris A who is from Tacoma, Washington from entering the Tournament games. She has multiple accounts and I read that qualifies for being banned from playing. WHY is PCH NOT BANNING this person who is CHEATING and WINNING by UNFAIR MEANS while REGULAR FAIR players are GETTING BANNED? I got banned 2 times and I didn’t even win and I played by the RULES!!! I have a feeling Doris A has inside friends at PCH because she continues to cheat and has multiple accounts , BUT..she still wins over and over. I AGREE WITH THE OTHER PERSON I think she won more than 8 TIMES in SEPT ALONE!!!

5. Barbara Pasek says:

There is one player who starts off on token games at a very high score and high tokens. This has been happening a lot recently. Check out Doris A. games please.

1. Doris A from TACOMA, WA strikes AGAIN DOUBLE WIN 8 WINS THIS MONTH says:

I already complained about Doris A from Tacoma, WA 8 times this year. Pch fails to ban her when she is obviously cheating using her adblock app. I don’t even play on pch rarely when I see Doris A because I can’t win against a REPEAT Cheater Doris A. :(*

6. Smart pLAYER says:

PCH just a suggestion. I have read past comments on here and people say those score are hacked and such but that’s not the case. You guys should mention that using Microsoft Edge browser or IE that certain games will randomly create really HIGH scores or low scores. I am tired of ppl saying this person cheats and its all of bunch of hogwash. I already know like games Flight Frenzy, Deliverly Dash, Token Toss you can only get the high score using IE or EDGE browsers.

7. Randy G says:

Please BAN players who ABUSE their eligibility Terri S aka tricia c. aka Terry H aka Terry G from Conneaut, OH is playing under Terri S now. She is making up random account and harassing other players by creating name handles and insulting other players. Doris A from Tacoma, WA is doing this too. They should NOT be allowed to HARASS players and not be banned for this type of unacceptable behavior PCH!!!!! Just look at their IPs and banned them!!!

8. Ninety Inch Nails says:

brian o. of Woodside, NY, Tri-Peaks Solitaire cheater, is back as Russell O. of Sunnyside, NY. Russell O. was the daily tournament winner on August 23, 2016 with the same 150,000 score that brian o. always won with.

Russell O. Tri-Peaks Solitaire Tournament August 23, 2016 screen shot: