At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!

Back in my grade school days, summer vacations were spent playing street games with the neighborhood kids. Sometimes those games were rough, and when our blood was high, you could hear one of us shouting, “Hey, that’s not fair! You cheated!” Then we’d yell for our mothers, and someone would get a smack on the fanny, be pulled out of the game, and maybe even denied a treat from the ice cream truck! Oh the horror!

These days, if I play any games at all, I do it at PCHgames  — “Your Favorite Online Destination For Playing Games And Winning Prizes!” Yet even there, as I’ve discovered, some people don’t play fair or by the rules.

So who do you call when you feel that someone is taking an unfair advantage? Why, the “CheatBusters,” of course!

At PCHgames, the head “CheatBuster” is Danny. Danny told me, “I take cheating very seriously, and I make every effort possible to ensure that our winners have played honestly and fairly.” So when he recently received numerous complaints of impossibly high game scores and excessive token collection, he felt we should tell you what PCH is doing to ensure a level playing field.

Here are some of the measures we’re taking:

• We’ve updated our Terms of Use (section 15) to formally disallow the use of multiple browser tabs or windows to play multiple games simultaneously in order to expedite token earnings and/or give an unfair advantage in regular game play or game tournaments.

• We thoroughly investigate any complaint of excessively high scores on the leaderboard.

• Danny literally spends hours looking at scores and token earnings to ensure that sweepstakes and tournament winners haven’t cheated.

We know that if cheaters can win on PCHGames, the site won’t be fun or fair for anyone, so we do our absolute best to make sure that everyone who plays has a fair shot at our sweepstakes and prizes.

And when cheaters get caught, watch out! Anyone who engages in unfair methods, or otherwise breaches the Terms of Use Agreement on PCHgames, may have their account terminated without notice and their access to the site blocked. Any entries they submitted will be invalid, any prizes and winnings they may have been entitled to will be void and/or forfeited, and those already received will have to be given up on demand.

Because at PCHgames, we like to play fair! Our winners never cheat and cheaters never win!

Have fun, and good luck!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

209 thoughts on “At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!”

1. Lyn A. AGAIN says:

Lynn A. is at it again. Here is a screenshot of her in the act:
    imgurDOTcom/gallery/OQDWA
    Replace the “DOT” with a period.

2. Player says:

Brett h had around 2 million on daily token leaderboard.

1. Player says:

He also won $350

2. Player2 says:

Brett H., MI had a Daily Token score of at least 2,120,350 on July 10, 2017 and won $350 for his efforts. Totalcheaterscore.

Screen shot below:

imgurdotcom/a/KRQKG Replace the dot with a period.

Doug N. also had a Daily Token score of at least 1,191,950. Highly suspect.

PCH, instead of “Your comment is awaiting moderation” and then not allowing posts why don’t you stop #PCHCheater?

3. ken t. and le l. says:

“ken t.” and “le l.” and the other names they use over there in Baldwin Park finally found a way to cheat on the new game Pyramid Solitaire! Heads up, PCH!

4. Lynn A. says:

Lynn A. from Columbus Ohio is h&cking the Prize Door Palooza game for the mobile phone platform (July 7th, 9:30pm EST). Her 5,300 score is proof. Just a heads up, PCH!

1. Peter G. says:

Why does Lynn A. have THREE scores up on the leaderboard for this game? The top score is 6,170. Pretty sure that score isn’t possible. Just sayin. Even her other two scores below that are unreal.

2. Wow says:

Now she has 3 on the leaderboard. Her number one is 6,170. Unreal.

3. Player2 says:

Big congrats to Lynn A.!

6,170
      6,090
      5,300

Good going!

Screen shot below:

imgurdotcom/a/YmPab Replace the dot with a period.

1. Anon Player says:

Here’s another one showing Lynn A. at it again (replace “DOT” with a period)

imgurDOTcom/gallery/OQDWA

5. Baldwin Park, CA says:

le l. and ken t. are using many different names to win with fake scores. They are using the names “edward k.” and “jane r.” to win the Token Toss game for the desktop platform today (July 2nd). Also, one of their scores ends in an 8, which is not posssible for this game. Just a heads up, PCH!

6. Really?? says:

These were the scores last night for the Prize Door Palooza game:
    le l. (Baldwin Park, CA) 5,980
    ken t. (Baldwin Park, CA) 5,980
    ken t. (Baldwin Park, CA) 4,380
    Something funny is going on here. These scores are too high. And also, why is ken t. on the leaderboard TWO TIMES?? This doesn’t seem fair to me.

1. I saw this too says:

Yes I did notice this also. How can they have all those really high scores on the same day? And yes I did see “ken t.” had the first AND third place fake scores for the game at the same time. Also, did you notice that “le l.” and “ken t.” had THE SAME EXACT FAKE SCORE? I think we should all call PCH and complain about them so this way we all have a fair chance at winning these games. I’m calling tomorrow.

2. JackL says:

3. Yessss says:

4. Player says:

Yes I saw this too. I was thinking something was wrong about this also. We should call PCH tomorrow and complain about these people…

7. Lilly says:

Ronnie G. In Dallas wins token leaderboard (6/25/17)AGAIN! Cheater! PCH apparently dont know how to catch this cheater. Sad!

8. Heather G is CHEATING AGAIN says:

Heather G from Goodlettsville TN is using a single browser and using ABP and a s@ript to cancel out the background ads to speed up her scoring. Heads up, PCH!

1. Seriously?? says:

Heather G is a name I see maybe once a week and that’s the one you complain about?? I’m pretty convinced now the majority of people that write to this blog are the hackers that constantly try calling each other out for cheating. How about the fact that Kristin B has a score of 1,013 on Token Toss currently and that’s not even possible with the tokens given to toss??

1. Angel Hammer says:

RIGHT! Like the person playing the tournament today, Color blast, two people, one with 45,000 and the other 65,000…yeah right. The one with 45,000 had that score a half hour into the tourney last night. So annoying. Oh the scores have went up now Lea Anne K.78,3742. Daniel W.54,0843. Michael C.45,119 Pretty dang sure those scores are impossible. I’m good, and I couldn’t break 5,000

9. Darrell Ryan W. says:

My score is 2,180 on Token Toss for the daily tournament. If you ban me, I’ll keep coming back. You’ll never stop me PCH!

1. PCH Player says:

Didn’t you used to use the player names Darrel W. and Ryan W., both from Vancouver, WA? Now you’re only c̶h̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ playing using Darrell Ryan W. from Camas, WA?

Camas is just East of Vancouver so it must be you.

What’s the deal with Daniel W. from Camas, WA? A sibling or another alias?

2. Impressed says:

Is this correct? You’re currently using:

Darrell Ryan W. Camas, WA
      Daniel R W. Camas, WA
      Daniel R. Camas, WA
      R D W. Camas, WA

You also used to play under:
      Darrell W. Vancouver, WA
      Ryan W. Vancouver, WA
      Nice!

1. D Ryan W. says:

Now he has the username “D Ryan W.”
        He has a bogus score for the Tri Peaks Rush game for the Mobile game tonight.
        Heads up, PCH!

10. Lilly says:

Ronnie G. in Dallas TX wins constantly. Sometimes even 3 times during 1 week play on the PCH app Play N Win Leaderboard. He had 3 different accts at different levels I.e., sapphire, diamond & black diamond payoffs. This is so unfair to player. Ronnie G. has got to be cheating and PCH does nothing about it.