At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!

Back in my grade school days, summer vacations were spent playing street games with the neighborhood kids. Sometimes those games were rough, and when our blood was high, you could hear one of us shouting, “Hey, that’s not fair! You cheated!” Then we’d yell for our mothers, and someone would get a smack on the fanny, be pulled out of the game, and maybe even denied a treat from the ice cream truck! Oh the horror!

These days, if I play any games at all, I do it at PCHgames  — “Your Favorite Online Destination For Playing Games And Winning Prizes!” Yet even there, as I’ve discovered, some people don’t play fair or by the rules.

So who do you call when you feel that someone is taking an unfair advantage? Why, the “CheatBusters,” of course!

At PCHgames, the head “CheatBuster” is Danny. Danny told me, “I take cheating very seriously, and I make every effort possible to ensure that our winners have played honestly and fairly.” So when he recently received numerous complaints of impossibly high game scores and excessive token collection, he felt we should tell you what PCH is doing to ensure a level playing field.

Here are some of the measures we’re taking:

• We’ve updated our Terms of Use (section 15) to formally disallow the use of multiple browser tabs or windows to play multiple games simultaneously in order to expedite token earnings and/or give an unfair advantage in regular game play or game tournaments.

• We thoroughly investigate any complaint of excessively high scores on the leaderboard.

• Danny literally spends hours looking at scores and token earnings to ensure that sweepstakes and tournament winners haven’t cheated.

We know that if cheaters can win on PCHGames, the site won’t be fun or fair for anyone, so we do our absolute best to make sure that everyone who plays has a fair shot at our sweepstakes and prizes.

And when cheaters get caught, watch out! Anyone who engages in unfair methods, or otherwise breaches the Terms of Use Agreement on PCHgames, may have their account terminated without notice and their access to the site blocked. Any entries they submitted will be invalid, any prizes and winnings they may have been entitled to will be void and/or forfeited, and those already received will have to be given up on demand.

Because at PCHgames, we like to play fair! Our winners never cheat and cheaters never win!

Have fun, and good luck!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

50 thoughts on “At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!”

1. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

And Harlem Shake it to The Hottest Mega Event

2. Floyd Pyle says:

Every time I played the 7`000 a week lotto games it never show the last game on any of the contests,7`000,5`000, 1`000 why ? It is not my ps.

3. john m. says:

first off i love your site, its exciting and a lot of fun. i know i speak for the majority who wish to keep there mouths shut, but i wont call them cheaters because they are smarter than me to beat your system on tokens, when a gamer scores over 4 million tokens by lunch time i think the red flags should be raised, and that not the only one, i am not here to call out any one specific but they sure take the fun and competion out of a very enjoyable site, my hats off to the employees at pch, god bless

1. diozze says:

You are so right I also wonder how people can get so many points

4. elizabeth taylor says:

1. $1000. 00 Bullseye Bucks – preventing BOTH: the $20,000.00 Bonus game from completing (In “Winn $1000.00 Instant 5 Shots to win”) for the bonus round AND preventing the Instant win games to complete and access the Token Vault at completion.

2. “$1,000.00 Feeling Lucky Five” is not working making it another block to completing the “$20,00.00 Bonus Game”

3. BOTH Kings Crown Cash and Snake Eye Surprise in Scratch-off Games, preventing completion to Token Vault.

MISSING OUT on gaining tokens
    MISSING OUT on the chance toward any winnings or chances to win.

1. None of the games you listed will load if you have an ad blocker enabled on your browser. When you disable it on those pages, they load with a kind of film over ad before you can continue to the game page.

5. stvnmae says:

thank you for the updates.

6. then why is it that my score is higher then some of the people on the leaderboard and I’m not even on there

7. diozze says:

LaVonneMC is accusing me of cheating and I am not cheating. I only use one page of games and it is me playing. I am tired of her saying I am cheating when I am not.

8. vivian says:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Good health and happiness to all. And maybe a win from PCH

9. james beatty says:

you put certain player on your most up to date and faster servers and let us lower ones play so the ads make the money for your special people. you are cheaters and it is not a level playing field because some players win all of the time.

1. You are so right. PCH has a hand full of special players who are always top winners and we are nothing but bottom feeders.

10. John Paolinelli says:

Hard to play with “sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties”