At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!

Back in my grade school days, summer vacations were spent playing street games with the neighborhood kids. Sometimes those games were rough, and when our blood was high, you could hear one of us shouting, “Hey, that’s not fair! You cheated!” Then we’d yell for our mothers, and someone would get a smack on the fanny, be pulled out of the game, and maybe even denied a treat from the ice cream truck! Oh the horror!

These days, if I play any games at all, I do it at PCHgames  — “Your Favorite Online Destination For Playing Games And Winning Prizes!” Yet even there, as I’ve discovered, some people don’t play fair or by the rules.

So who do you call when you feel that someone is taking an unfair advantage? Why, the “CheatBusters,” of course!

At PCHgames, the head “CheatBuster” is Danny. Danny told me, “I take cheating very seriously, and I make every effort possible to ensure that our winners have played honestly and fairly.” So when he recently received numerous complaints of impossibly high game scores and excessive token collection, he felt we should tell you what PCH is doing to ensure a level playing field.

Here are some of the measures we’re taking:

• We’ve updated our Terms of Use (section 15) to formally disallow the use of multiple browser tabs or windows to play multiple games simultaneously in order to expedite token earnings and/or give an unfair advantage in regular game play or game tournaments.

• We thoroughly investigate any complaint of excessively high scores on the leaderboard.

• Danny literally spends hours looking at scores and token earnings to ensure that sweepstakes and tournament winners haven’t cheated.

We know that if cheaters can win on PCHGames, the site won’t be fun or fair for anyone, so we do our absolute best to make sure that everyone who plays has a fair shot at our sweepstakes and prizes.

And when cheaters get caught, watch out! Anyone who engages in unfair methods, or otherwise breaches the Terms of Use Agreement on PCHgames, may have their account terminated without notice and their access to the site blocked. Any entries they submitted will be invalid, any prizes and winnings they may have been entitled to will be void and/or forfeited, and those already received will have to be given up on demand.

Because at PCHgames, we like to play fair! Our winners never cheat and cheaters never win!

Have fun, and good luck!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

127 thoughts on “At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!”

1. EVERY WEBSITE DOWN??? says:

Every site has been down for “site maintenance”. Maybe this will fix the hacking problem lol. It would’ve been nice for PCH to notify us ahead of time. Let’s hope they did this update in a test environment first and they’re not blindly making changes. Hope they don’t break their own website.

2. Momma Greene joins the club? says:

This month Rose G. of Saint Robert, MO has joined:
    Joshua G. of Saint Robert, MO
    Jerry G. of Saint Robert, MO
    Jonathan G. of Saint Robert, MO

as daily contest winners. Do I sense a trend? WTG Greene family. Wow!

3. le l. Baldwin Park, CA is back! says:

le l. from Baldwin Park, CA is back winning the daily games. I see the other day a Teresa L., also from Baldwin Park, CA, won. That’s a new alias to go with Mui V. and the other ones he has used.

1. Hackers And Cheaters says:

Finally banned le l… for now. NEW PROBLEM: people keep cheating on the Tri Peaks Rush game for the mobile (phone). Let’s see how many months this goes by unnoticed… like Heather G. and le l. kept winning for weeks until they noticed.

4. Jurgita M. says:

Heather G wins again. She changes her name so many times. I see she was playing under Seriously Y and won which showed her name is Heather G. How can a person with multiple identities and cheats to win has won over $1000 this month. Plus, a kicker, Wilson L aka mui v. or le l. of Baldwin Park, Ca is obviously is playing while cheating and I would say FRAUD activity by using other people names? Hmmm…

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Jurgita, let me assure you that all scores earned during a tournament are reviewed for cheating activity before the winners are posted. All players found to be cheating will be disqualified from winning the tournament. Prizes will only be awarded to users who are playing fairly. We apologize for any concern this may have caused and thank you for taking the time to notify us. If you require any additional assistance feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team by clicking here: http://bit.ly/ContactPCH. Have a great day!

2. Daniel Delmo says:

Yes this is 100% correct. Heather G. Is one of many. Even the tablet version of the games are hacked. PCH likes to say that “they catch cheaters and ban them”, but I’ve caught and complained about so many cheaters it’s just insane. The Canada call center doesn’t help much and their employees are rude. I spoke with Chris Irving (the legal guy at NYC headquarters) and him and his team don’t know how to replicate the hacking, so they just let it happen and turn their heads and pretend not to notice. I guess it doesn’t matter when the ad revenue is high enough to still earn money from us playing.

1. Bella says:

Agree. My account was totally deleted my Gigi B aka Heather G aka Stephanie X and they do nothing

3. Bella says:

Yes…they have relatives a pch

5. le l says:

WE ARE THE MASTER OF BLACKJACK on PCH PPL. My brother mui v. and me le l. MADE OVER $3,000 IN A MONTH. WE WILL MAKE $3,000 OR MORE A MONTH FOR A LONG TIME. ITS EASY MONEY!!! ALL YOU PPL ARE MAD ‘CUZ WE ARE THE NEST BLACKJACK AND GAME PLAYERS AROUND!!!

le l. — BALDWIN PARK, CALI

1. joe says:

how do you view the blackjack stats on a mobile device