At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!

Back in my grade school days, summer vacations were spent playing street games with the neighborhood kids. Sometimes those games were rough, and when our blood was high, you could hear one of us shouting, “Hey, that’s not fair! You cheated!” Then we’d yell for our mothers, and someone would get a smack on the fanny, be pulled out of the game, and maybe even denied a treat from the ice cream truck! Oh the horror!

These days, if I play any games at all, I do it at PCHgames  — “Your Favorite Online Destination For Playing Games And Winning Prizes!” Yet even there, as I’ve discovered, some people don’t play fair or by the rules.

So who do you call when you feel that someone is taking an unfair advantage? Why, the “CheatBusters,” of course!

At PCHgames, the head “CheatBuster” is Danny. Danny told me, “I take cheating very seriously, and I make every effort possible to ensure that our winners have played honestly and fairly.” So when he recently received numerous complaints of impossibly high game scores and excessive token collection, he felt we should tell you what PCH is doing to ensure a level playing field.

Here are some of the measures we’re taking:

• We’ve updated our Terms of Use (section 15) to formally disallow the use of multiple browser tabs or windows to play multiple games simultaneously in order to expedite token earnings and/or give an unfair advantage in regular game play or game tournaments.

• We thoroughly investigate any complaint of excessively high scores on the leaderboard.

• Danny literally spends hours looking at scores and token earnings to ensure that sweepstakes and tournament winners haven’t cheated.

We know that if cheaters can win on PCHGames, the site won’t be fun or fair for anyone, so we do our absolute best to make sure that everyone who plays has a fair shot at our sweepstakes and prizes.

And when cheaters get caught, watch out! Anyone who engages in unfair methods, or otherwise breaches the Terms of Use Agreement on PCHgames, may have their account terminated without notice and their access to the site blocked. Any entries they submitted will be invalid, any prizes and winnings they may have been entitled to will be void and/or forfeited, and those already received will have to be given up on demand.

Because at PCHgames, we like to play fair! Our winners never cheat and cheaters never win!

Have fun, and good luck!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

25 thoughts on “At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!”

1. ANTHONY FLEMING says:

IM REALLY GETTING UPSET BECAUSE I GO INTO THE REDEMPTION CENTER & SOMETIMES PUT ALL MY CHIPS COINS OR WHAT EVER I PUT SOME ON KOHLS CARD OR A I PAD OR A 500.00 DOLLAR GIFT CARD!! WHAT IS THE POINT IN ME SPENDING ALL MY COINS AFTER PLAYING THESE LONG DRAWN OUT GAMES TO NEVER EARN A THING WHATS THE POINT IN PLAYING IF YOU CANT EVER GET ANYTHING YOU SPEND YOUR CHIPS OR COINS ON I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT!! I HAVE LET MY CHIPS BUILD UP TO MORE THAN I EVER HAVE & IM AFFRAID TO SPEND ANY OF THEM JUST TO SPEND THEM & GET NOTHING ITS POINTLESS & UNFAIR WHEN I CAN JUST KEEP THEM!!! CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT GOING ON WITH THAT I KNOW YOU.SHOULD HAVE MY CORRECT ADDRESS & BESIDES THAT WOULDNT SEND SOMETHING IM SURE WITHOUT LETTING SOMEONE.KNOW PCH IS HARD TO UNDESTAND SOME TIMES

2. flowers says:

and what about the people that are not cheating but are also going thru technical difficulties? I don’t appreciate being called a cheater. I let my tokens build up for when the redemption center changes the prizes.

3. Kim says:

I have keep me signed in checked ant pch logs me out. What’s up ?

4. Bruce Eagle says:

PCH daily token winners are obviously hacking the system. Nobody can be that lucky.
    Danny you are not doing your job.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Bruce – As you have noticed, from time to time repeat players are often at or near the top of the Daily Token Leaderboard. As allowed under our Terms and Rules, these players play every single token game available to all users to collect the maximum amount of tokens they can. For the current token leader promotion there is no limit to how often one can win and repeat winners have been those who have been most active on all of our platforms.
      Winners are automatically selected by our computers based upon their activity. There is no discretion in such selection. Upon such selection we fully review the accounts and activity of the Daily Token Leaderboard winners prior to awarding the daily prize to ensure fair play. For more ways to collect tokens, please see this post on the PCH Blog: http://blog.pch.com/blog/2014/09/08/10-ways-you-didn't-know-you-could-score-tokens-from-pch/
      We thank you for your continued interest in PCH and look forward to offering you exciting new promotions. Feel free to check back from time to time as we introduce new offers and promotions

5. Theo K says:

Why are the same names ALWAYS winning the most tokens everyday??? I’ve been playing for over 3 years,and always seem to be 100,000 tokens behind the daily leaders every single day. Still waiting to win something… The same player has had the most tokens 9 times in August alone…WTF

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Theo – We have a number of dedicated players who have been among the top daily token leaders on repeat occasions. Tokens are awarded at random, so these players play often and avail themselves to the many opportunities we offer on both our desktop and mobile sites.

6. Rob Williams says:

I play every game every day ( some days I get 6+ emails from PCH) never won a thing!! Scratch offs 5 a day ( no wins ) over 150 attempts. Bonus chips for blackjack expire at 11:59 but won’t let you use them the day you win them. I even tried playing just after 1159 and before 12 o’clock . The instant winner games go to a screen with a bunch of lotto balls and that’s where it ends. there’s nothing to be done although they email you daily with an instant winner game. Now that I put in this complaint I’m sure I’ll never win anything. that’s why they have to have your name and email address

7. Alejandra cuevas says:

What about the chips that u win in black jack when spend them on the scratchers I never win

8. Yes,we like to play FAIR after what happen the to the “Blackjack” game awhile ago!How about the bonus Tokens that I earned and I put on the prizes? I haven’t hear anything about that yet.Let us know about the prizes and who won them! Thank you

1. Alejandra cuevas says:

The black jack is still there and the bonus stuff too I play them every single day

9. cindy graham says:

also besides the high scores on pch.com when you click on all time token winners, it has been saying technical difficulties for months.