At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!

Back in my grade school days, summer vacations were spent playing street games with the neighborhood kids. Sometimes those games were rough, and when our blood was high, you could hear one of us shouting, “Hey, that’s not fair! You cheated!” Then we’d yell for our mothers, and someone would get a smack on the fanny, be pulled out of the game, and maybe even denied a treat from the ice cream truck! Oh the horror!

These days, if I play any games at all, I do it at PCHgames  — “Your Favorite Online Destination For Playing Games And Winning Prizes!” Yet even there, as I’ve discovered, some people don’t play fair or by the rules.

So who do you call when you feel that someone is taking an unfair advantage? Why, the “CheatBusters,” of course!

At PCHgames, the head “CheatBuster” is Danny. Danny told me, “I take cheating very seriously, and I make every effort possible to ensure that our winners have played honestly and fairly.” So when he recently received numerous complaints of impossibly high game scores and excessive token collection, he felt we should tell you what PCH is doing to ensure a level playing field.

Here are some of the measures we’re taking:

• We’ve updated our Terms of Use (section 15) to formally disallow the use of multiple browser tabs or windows to play multiple games simultaneously in order to expedite token earnings and/or give an unfair advantage in regular game play or game tournaments.

• We thoroughly investigate any complaint of excessively high scores on the leaderboard.

• Danny literally spends hours looking at scores and token earnings to ensure that sweepstakes and tournament winners haven’t cheated.

We know that if cheaters can win on PCHGames, the site won’t be fun or fair for anyone, so we do our absolute best to make sure that everyone who plays has a fair shot at our sweepstakes and prizes.

And when cheaters get caught, watch out! Anyone who engages in unfair methods, or otherwise breaches the Terms of Use Agreement on PCHgames, may have their account terminated without notice and their access to the site blocked. Any entries they submitted will be invalid, any prizes and winnings they may have been entitled to will be void and/or forfeited, and those already received will have to be given up on demand.

Because at PCHgames, we like to play fair! Our winners never cheat and cheaters never win!

Have fun, and good luck!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

156 thoughts on “At PCHgames, We Like To Play Fair!”

1. PCH Gamer says:

Why did you guys stop playing Mahjongg Toy Chest for daily tournaments? That was like one of the few games that cheaters can’t hack the score.

2. In the past week... says:

There have been the minute mania daily tournament winners:

le l. Baldwin Park, CA
    tam n. Baldwin Park, CA
    ken t. Baldwin Park, CA
    Lin L. Baldwin Park, CA

Noice!

1. Don't forget... says:

titi m. Baldwin Park, CA

There must be something in the water……………………..in Baldwin Park.

3. Big JOHN says:

I think the scores are ALL legit. There are just great players out there. People have to know by my guess there are tens of thousands of players who play each day, and I can’t imagine MOST folks do not know how to hack. I think its all just mumbo jumbo talk.

1. BIGGER JOHN says:

Yeah your comment is exactly what a hacker would say to defend his actions. You’ll get caught eventually. There’s enough screenshots and evidence to prove what’s going on.

4. Concerned Gamer says:

Hello PCH,

Today’s tournament game for the tablet (Mahjongg Minute) Kristin G. had a score of 26,921 and now Ann B. currently has the number one score of 39,433. Both of these scores are hacked because the REAL scores can only end in either a 5 or a 0. Its very close to midnight and Ann B. is going to win with a hacked score. What can we do about this because it feels like the regular game players never get a chance to win because of things like this? I have screenshots if you want them. I hope to hear from you soon, thank you.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Concerned, Thank you for contacting PCH. In order for us to assist you with your question we will need a bit more information. We kindly ask that you contact us by phone at your convenience. Our customer service representatives may be reached at 1-800-566-4724 between 8:30 am to 8:30 pm EST, Monday through Friday. Screenshots can be sent to service@pchmail.com . We look forward to hearing from you.

2. Walt Bernard says:

I totally agree. There should be no way of getting a score on the slot games ending in a 9. Those people should be eliminated from all PCH competition. PCH should fix this, if not PCH will end-up w/a bad reputation, and no one will want to play.

3. PCH Gamer says:

Yes please do. I have tried that myself because of that very same hacked score not being multiples of 5s for Token Toss. Not sure what else more is needed to be done to convince PCH of these obvious bogus scores. Not just for Kristen G/B but from le l. as well. Hopefully they’re listen to you.

5. PCH Gamer says:

Yeah that’s a pretty sweet score of 2,340 that le l. has on Sunday’s Token Toss tournament.

It amazes me how PCH continues to let this person take advantage of them and other players this like time and time again.

6. I have proof this time says:

I see Kristen G. cheating on 2 games right now (March 7, 2017 9pm EST) and I have screenshots to prove it.

Game 1: Mahjongg Minute for the desktop (score 41,839)
    Game 2: Prize Door Palooza for the phone (score 5,653)

I won’t get into detailed semantics, but these scores are not allowed during a normal play through.

1. Lucky that... says:

Lucky(?) that Daniel D. *cough* had a score (in the final hour?) of 5,840 for Mobile Prize Door-Palooza on March 7 and unseated Kristin G.

Unfortunately, Kristin G. was up to her shenanigans and had 3(!) wins on March 8.
      Desktop Top Scorer, Mobile Top Scorer, Mobile Top Token Earner.

That’s 12 wins in the last 12 days (February 25-March 8) for Kristin G.

7. brian says:

Is it me or maybe I am I wrong, Does it seem like there are LESS players playing during the daily tournaments now. I mean I see everyone scores like Tokens Earned are getting lower and lower now. Or maybe, the gang at PCH tech area has decided to eliminate so many players accounts for whatever reason they just give you excuses and hogwash that they tell the players when they call them????

8. PCH Gamer says:

I find it interesting the ones that complain about cheating come from names that win multiple times in a week between the mobile and desktop games such as Daniel D and Kristin G. Is it really these people commenting or some imposter?

1. Exactly! says:

I guess Kristin G. (formerly Kristin B.) felt so “ill and violated” that she decided to really stick it to PCH. 8 wins in the last 9 days!

Feb. 25 Mobile Top Token Earner
      Feb. 26 Mobile Top Token Earner
      Mar. 1 Desktop Top Scorer
      Mar. 2 Mobile Top Token Earner
      Mar. 3 Mobile Top Token Earner
      Mar. 4 Mobile Top Scorer, Mobile Top Token Earner
      Mar. 5 Desktop Top Scorer

2. pch player says:

There is something really fishy about this Kristin G., here are the scores of yesterday one minute game in Mahjongg Minute:

1- Kristin G. 41839
      2- Chuck C. 36000
      3- Earl R. T. 36000
      4- steve a. 36000
      5- GEORGE E. 35938
      6- Donna V. 35250
      7- Sergey K. 33250
      8- wanda c. 33000
      9- Lisa K. 32700
      10- Laverne A D. 31875

At the last hour of the game Kristin pulls out this unbelievable score which does not end in a 0 or 5, only Kristin and GEORGE apparently can do it. All other players who play a fair game CAN’T get a score that random. He is again top scorer on Flight Frenzy with an unrealistically high score (or improbable, try the game to see what I am talking about), and he got that score yesterday at the first hour of play (around midnight).

PCH, wake up, players like him are destroying the fun!!

9. Kristin G says:

I forgot to mention the pch tech guy changed the name from my high score on flight frenzy on desktop to a guy name JAMES F from Wausau,WI. I called about 9:30am MST. I feel so ill and felt violated by this guy name John which I don’t even think he was even telling the truth if that was his real name or not.

1. brian says:

Congrats on your wins, Kristin. You must be a great player. Keep up the great work.