Got A Question About PCHgames? We’ve Got Answers!

QuestionsImage

Happy Friday Gamers!

We have a really exciting blog for you today. Just a few weeks ago, we asked fans of our PCHgames Fan Page on Facebook to comment with whatever questions they had for our PCHgames team. Well, our fans came up with some AWESOME questions – and our equally AWESOME PCHgames Product Owner, Danny, was kind enough to answer a bunch of them right here on the blog. Enjoy!

Lily Roxann H.: Does anyone actually win the card games such as Solitaire, and Tri-Peaks, and the Jigsaw Puzzles and so on and so forth?

Danny: Oh yes, you should check the leaderboard for each game.  You can see who has the highest score by day, week, and all time.  You can also see who’s racking up the tokens for a particular game.

Audrey B.: How do you find how to spend points you’ve won?

Danny: You can redeem your tokens for chances to win our gift card sweepstakes.

Betty P.: When do you change jigsaw pictures?

Danny: For Daily Jigsaw we have about 408 different puzzles which covers us till June 27th.  I’d better get starting finding some new ones.

Marahya D.: Why have all the instant win games been changed to require you to have adobe flash player? I only have a kindle and can no longer play or enter certain sweepstakes.

Danny: Sorry Marahya, we’ve always required flash player for our games.  Stay tuned because we’re working on bringing the fun of PCHgames to mobile devices!

Rebecca D.: I want to know, who thinks up the games? They are all good.

Danny: Thanks! The ideas for games come from a few different people and sources.  Sometimes we look at card or board games and translate them to computer games.  Other times we work with other companies or game developers to license games that we think you’ll enjoy.  This is the case with a new game we are working on called Circuitare, which is a fun new twist on classic solitaire.

Karen A.: I personally love to play KINGS IN THE CORNER and am wondering, or rather trying to understand your score system. Seems to me a player should earn a lot more tokens or points for winning in 1 hand or with really high scores!

Danny: Kings in the corner is one of my favorites, too!  I agree you should earn more tokens and I’m fixing that.  Check back with us on 4/11, and I think you’ll agree with our improvements!

WOW! That was great, don’t you agree? I learned so much about PCHgames! And guess what…we aren’t done yet! That’s right…we got SO many awesome questions on our PCHgames Fan Page on Facebook, that we’ll be posting ANOTHER blog next week with more answers! So be sure to check back!

Also, comment below if YOU have any questions…who knows, Danny could answer them for you in our next blog!

Happy Gaming everyone!

Amanda

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. If you haven’t already liked our PCHgames Fan Page on Facebook, do it now! It’s another great way to stay on top of all the fun and excitement of PCHgames!

47 thoughts on “Got A Question About PCHgames? We’ve Got Answers!”

1. MJT says:

Here we go again It’s Wed. and all I need is the “O” Will it happen for me? I have 3 days left to play Send me the “O” Pleassssse! lolol

2. warren says:

I have been getting the tech trouble for the last 3 days and losing all my daily tokens. can you still tell what my tokens would have been for those days. I am worried that it isn’t going to the daily record. and mainly why it has just started doing it and why at this time when I am getting close to the 28th.

3. Crystal G.Meadows says:

Where are the winning numbers for pchlotto? I can’t find them any where. Also if you win on any of your games do you get notified? Like the lotto numbers, the tokens drawings, anything that says you’re in a drawing? Thank You, C.Meadows

4. MJT says:

Why ask a question I never get an answer still wondering why I won $250 in the instant Bingo and never heard anything Way to Go to keep people PCH and again where’s the O in your instant Bingo Game so many games I’ve only needed the O and I can’t say that I even know what an O looks like in the game this week as well As of Tues. game the only letter needed to win was the missing O

5. Sande Baker says:

My question is why you use a persons rank when making up the leader board? It should be by total tokens and nothing else. Also, I play everyday and cannot figure out how the people on the daily leader board get into the hundreds of thousands daily tokens, I play most of the games and I have yet been able to get even close. What’s their secret?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Sande – We can’t speak for our fans, however, our leader-board is calculated solely on tokens earned per day!

6. marjorie says:

I want to win big so I can pay my bills and move on I hopping that I win

7. MJT says:

Seems all my questions and thoughts go unanswered How Come?

I would like to know why in the Bingo game I got a Bingo in 4 calls and it said the prize was $250.. But I received no confirmation. So I have to ask Do people really win or am I just an idiot playing every day?
    Today I played the games that lead to the Splurge token game like I do every morning And it said I had already played for today when I Did Not…

8. Kenneth Ballage says:

I was concerned about my token count. The token count board was inoperative most of my playing time but will I get credit for my full count.Thank You

9. Carol Naegele says:

Without knowing I could not change my user name on PCH games I did. It resulted in a second account, which I do not want. Can you tell me how to delete this second account?

10. Susan Hunter says:

For some reason I am not winning points, even in the last tournament when it was 10X tokens I never won over 500, which is less than normal. Also, today It wont go past game 8 in lotto.