PCHgames Manager Danny Answers More Fan Questions!

QuestionsImage

Hi everyone! As promised, we’re back with even MORE answers to fan questions about PCHgames. If you remember from my post last Friday, we asked fans on the PCHgames Fan Page on Facebook to comment with any questions they had about our site. PCHgames Product Owner Danny answered a lot of those questions of Friday, but he has even more for you today! So let’s get to it…

Karen P.: How do you determine the number of tokens awarded for each game?

Danny: We base the token awards on two factors: difficulty and time.  We start out by playing the game many, many times and looking at what score we are able to achieve in a certain amount of time.  We then come up with score ranges and assign a token payout.  The games that are more difficult or require a longer time to complete (like Jigsaw) will generally have a higher token payout.

Anita N John T.: What does leveling up do?

Danny: Leveling or leveling up is related to your Player Rank on PCHgames.  Check out the “Gaming Elite”  on our homepage.  You can see which players have the highest rank on the site.  Each week we award tokens to the top players!

Debra K.: How do you pick the winners when we enter for prizes with game tokens…is it random with a computer, do you pick favorites or throw a dart at an email addy?

Danny: It’s a totally random drawing done by computer.  It’s a good thing too, because I’m terrible at darts and we’d end up with a bunch of tiny holes in the office wall. :)

Diana P.: What do you like most about your job?

Danny: I’ve been with PCH for almost 12 years now, and I’d have to say the best part is that there has always been an opportunity to grow here.  I started my career working in technical support and about 2 years ago began working on the PCHgames website.  The best part about working on PCHgames is creating opportunities for people to win prizes.  We are always looking for ways to incorporate more chances to win on the site.

Sally Jean M.: Can you make an app for Android phones that opens up with the PCH game toolbar and games?

Danny: We’re working very hard on bringing all the fun of PCHgames to phones and other mobile devices.

Well there you have it folks! Do you feel like you know a lot more about PCHgames now? I know I do! But remember, if you ever have any other questions, comment below and let us know! We’ll do our best to answer them for you :)

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

P.S. And remember — to stay on top of ALL the gaming fun, like our PCHgames Fan Page on Facebook!

19 thoughts on “PCHgames Manager Danny Answers More Fan Questions!”

1. sharon lowery says:

why do I only see my own comments? and why am I not on the all time token list? am I doing something wrong, please answer

2. sharon lowery says:

Here again. First thing you all have been very busy with all the new lotto and new flip cards. Thanks for being so creative. I didn’t have to wait long for that 10K flip out.
    Thanks for all the tokens lately. I wish this wasn’t a one way conversation, but it’s obvious you are busy. Show this post to whoever you answer to so they’ll know how much we appreciate your very good work

3. sharon lowery says:

here I am again. sooner or later I might get one or four of those 10000 token cards to turn over for me. I’ve been playing for about a year and a half but never had one. How long does it take to get into a higher bracket, I guess I’ll find out because I’m very persistent. Thanks for the new lotto. Nice pictures in the background. I wish some one else would post here. If you don’t ask you won’t get answers. So how about it.

4. sharon lowery says:

flash player install is messing up your entire site today. It is installed correctly on my windows 8, but I can’t get beyond it in any of the scratch offs or in games. This has happened many times before. Can you guys just stop with the Flash thing please. I’ll go away for a while and maybe it will straighten out. Going to restart.

5. sharon Lowery says:

does anyone else comment here? I am the only one I can see for the last few days.
    What does it take to get more tokens on the scratchoffs? lots of folks get over 1hundredK and I have to spend hours to make that many playing the token games. This makes my hubby think I’m obsessed, but I do enjoy playing. Help me out PCH
    so he won’t make me quit playing. Please, and thanks for the tokens I do get.

6. sharon lowery says:

last two comments were me and here’s the third in a row. still a big fan. thanks for all the tokens.

7. sharon lowery knotnow says:

hi back again…I just finished scratch offs. THANKS for the tokens most I think I’ve ever got.

8. sharon lowery knotnow says:

I must be your biggest fan. just wanted to say the new fruit flip out cards are real nice work. bravo on the new lotto format.