Mahjongg Dimensions Game Tournament Practice Rounds!

Mahjongg Dimesions

“Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.” – Mike Singletary

Hey, Gamers. Ready to Mahjongg? Today is the start of the Mahjongg Dimensions Game Tournament Practice Rounds. Starting today, you can earn 10 TIMES the TOKENS!

Do you know what else today is? It’s Blah, Blah, Blah Day.

No. Seriously.

The idea behind Blah, Blah, Blah Day is to have a specific day set aside to finally do all those nagging things that have been hanging out on your to-do list for so long. Need to start that new fitness regimen? Closets have to be organized? The deck needs painting? According to the philosophy of this so-called holiday, Blah, Blah, Blah Day is the perfect time to get started!

We at PCHgames disagree.

Here at PCHgames, we feel that if it’s been on your list for that long anyway, leave it there a little longer. Why have a Blah, Blah, Blah Day when you can have a fun, fun, fun day instead?

Don’t miss this opportunity to play, practice and get yourself ready to become a winner in our big Mahjongg Dimensions Game Tournament! In addition to earning up to 10x the tokens during practice rounds from today, April 17th through Tuesday, April 23rd, there will be OVER $2,300.00 in prizes up for grabs on Mahjongg Dimensions Tournament Day on April 24th!

Game Tournament

The prize breakdown will be as follows:

• 1st Place Grand Prize – $1,000.00
  • 2nd Place – $500.00
  • 3rd Place – $250.00
  • Plus, the top three token earners will receive $100.00 each!

Plus, even if the Mahjongg “winds” aren’t with you, you can still win big! PCHgames will award two RANDOM tournament day players with $150.00 each — just for participating!

It’s easy to play. The goal is to remove all the cubes from the board by making matches. You form matches by clicking on two of the same cubes that have two adjacent sides free. The top of a cube doesn’t count. If you get stuck, you can rotate the puzzle by using the left and right arrow keys. You can also earn certain bonuses along the way — speed match combo, multi-match combo and time bonus. It’s online Mahjongg in 3D — and now you control how often you score! Just when you think you’re stuck, you can rotate your cube to reveal more pieces and make quicker matches!

Why not “share” this post and get your friends to ditch their blah day for a fun day with PCHgames and Mahjongg Dimensions!

Have fun!

Kate M.
PCH Online Creative

P.S. What’s the first game you ever learned how to play? Tell us in the Comments section.

10 thoughts on “Mahjongg Dimensions Game Tournament Practice Rounds!”

1. Beth Burnell says:

Mahjongg dimensions is the first mahjongame I have ever played.
    I love it!
    It is so hard sometimes when there is nothing that matches.
    I’ve learned to keep my left middle finger on the arrow key at all times so I’m ready to rotate.

Game on fellow mohjonggers!!!

Beth Burnell

2. ruth cremeans says:

this is a alsome game to play its hard to go to sleep i sure i hope win something one day i play everyday

3. susan varughese says:

i love this game..it is so much fun to play.

4. susan varughese says:

very true statement and i love this game to play…it is so much fun.

5. Ann Shepherd says:

THAT’S A GREAT GAME LOVE IT PLAY IT NOW EVERYDAY BECAUSE IT’S 10X LOVE PCH BEST GAME SO FOR

6. kanika loeung says:

I always play this game al the time. :)

7. Joye Hamilton says:

:) Hello Kate & All The PCH Teams! :D

The 1st Game I Learned To Play Was Klondike Solitaire Gold! :)

:D Here’s A Little Rhyme About My PCH Game Playing…

:) When I Wake Up I Get Coffee & Go Online, As PCH Has So Many Things To Do…But I’m Addicted To Klondike Solitaire Gold, If I Don’t Get To Play I’m Blue! :D

;) I’m 60 This Year, Like PCH! When I Was A Kid We Played A Board Game Called ‘Mouse Trap’ & They’re Still Making It Today! Is There Any Way The PCH Teams Could Come Up With A Similar Game To Add To The PCH Games Site? :) Joye H. ^_^

8. Mrs. A.T. says:

Hi, Okay this is one of my favorite games too! I still have to do the blah, blah, blah thing but m-a-y-b-e I can cut it short today so I can play. One of my downfalls is to get the work done first and then have fun. Hubby would say have fun then do the work…we meet in the middle most of the time!

9. TERRI OLSON says:

Mahjongg Dimensions is my FAVORIT GAME.I have a question PCH i have a new email and i try changing it,when i log into play games it ony allow me to enter my old email.I do receive email at my new email,it,s just been a pain in the head trying to change it HELP PLS.THANKS

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Terri, we’d like to help you with this issue but we need more information. Please speak to one of our Customer Service representatives they can provide you with further assistance. You can do so either by sending us a message on our Ask Us page here: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask or by calling our toll-free number 1-800-459-4724, Monday-Friday, 8:30am-8:30pm, EST.

- Jussie W. at PCH