Winning Numbers for 4/30/13

I don’t know about you, but for me, finding out the winning numbers for the lottery has always been part of the thrill of playing. I remember growing up watching New York Lottery Spokesperson Yolanda Vega announce the winning numbers at 11 PM every night, and it was just so incredibly exciting.

Then a few years ago, I started working at Publishers Clearing House, and I still remember the first day I found out about PCHLotto. A lotto-style sweepstakes that has winners every single dayWell that’s even better than the New York Lottery — and the best part is, it’s absolutely free to play! And did I mention there’s a huge jackpot that goes up to 3 Million Dollars? WOW!

But how do you find out the winning numbers at PCHlotto, you ask? Well for starters, if you go to the PCHlotto site and click on the tab that says “Drawings,” you can find the winning numbers for a bunch of the cards every single day! Well that’s convenient!

But for those of you out there, who like me, loved watching Yolanda Vega or any other spokesperson announce the winning numbers, I’ve got a special treat for you. I may not have her a stage name or a famous accent, but I sure do a mean job at announcing the winning numbers. Want to see for yourself? Watch my video below to find out the PCHlotto winning numbers for 4/30/13!

Again, those PCHlotto winning numbers for 4/30/13 were:

Bigger Bucks Millions: 5, 7, 13, 22, 25, 35, 36, 45

$100 Rain Check Card: 8, 30, 2, 33, 32, 5

$5M Spring Fling Card: 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 34, 38

$10M Stimulus Card: 17, 19, 24, 29, 35, 36, 42

$3995 Card: 1, 12, 17, 31, 36, 38, 42

How exciting! Do YOU have any of those winning numbers? Comment below and let us know. More importantly, tell me what you think — do I have a future in announcing the PCHlotto winning numbers? :)

And remember, keep playing every day because tomorrow’s winning numbers could be yours! GOOD LUCK!

Amanda

Amanda C.

PCH Creative

21 thoughts on “Winning Numbers for 4/30/13”

1. Joni Kooken says:

Why do you never tell all the winners from bingo,the lotto,and games?

2. Ralph Gonzalez says:

Can’t check for winning numbers why should I play

3. Ginger Hokeness says:

If we are not notified of winning numbers and I can not access the drawing tab from my kindle to check winning numbers then I might as well not waste my time playing anymore .. PCH staff does not seem to answer whether we get notified or not …

4. Ginger Hokeness says:

So please tell me .. do you have to check the winning numbers every day or will you be notified if your numbers are winners ? I still can’t see the drawings tab ..

5. bettina garcia says:

i won but was not told I had won.I was sent to the wrong place and only receive junk mail and now I can’t claim my prizes.I am very upset by pch for not telling me I had won.pch is a rip off.when I try to contact the customer service.I can’t seem to talk to anyone because they are either playing games with other customers or they just don’t seem to care or want to deal with us.I even sent them request of the winning numbers or even email letting me know I have won.so could you Amanda c.could you please let me know if I have won.

6. bettina garcia says:

7. James Anderson says:

Would not PCH contact a person if they won lotto?

8. Jeanette Trincheria says:

I play on my phone and no matter how ha4d I try I cant find the winn8ng numbers link on the mobile page! Can you please add the link to the mobile app.

9. kimk says:

Hi amanda c let me know if i win thank you mr kimt

10. I want to know if I have a chance to win I have played all my games daily for two years and enjoyed it ordered products for two years and opened every e-mail searched and so on