Win Big Like Man Who Found $4.85 Million Lotto Ticket In Cookie Jar!

Recently a man found a $4.85 million lotto ticket in a cookie jar! Read how you can win big like him at PCHlotto!

Hi Readers!

Have you ever reached into your pocket and found money you forgot you had? That’s seriously one of the best feelings! I recently came across a story in the news about an Illinois man who changed his life with a little spring cleaning. While cleaning up his home, Richard Cerezo decided to get rid of some old lottery tickets that he stored in a cookie jar. Instead of throwing the tickets out, Cerezo made the wise decision to take them to a local 7-11 to check for winners.

Lotto Ticket in a Cookie Jar

It turned out that his once almost trash was actually worth $4.85 Million! This money couldn’t have come at a better time for Richard Cerezo, who had actually filed for foreclosure on his home just three months prior. With his new fortune, Cerezo had the funds to pay off his home for good.

Unfortunately, we can’t all find $4.85 million lotto tickets in our cookie jars. And some of us also can’t afford to buy lotto tickets day after day (they sure add up fast!) Thankfully there’s PCHlotto! Did you know you can play lotto cards at PCHlotto FOR FREE every single day? It’s true! And every single day, there are WINNERS!

Just a few months ago we surprised Gerard Rivera with a big $1.25 Million Jackpot! Just like Cerezo, winning really changed Gerard’s life! When Dave Sayer of the Prize Patrol caught up with him a few weeks later, he had relocated and was planning on using his winnings to invest, buy a new home and even consider a new business opportunity!

PCHlotto Winner Gerard Rivera

So everyone, if you haven’t already checked PCHlotto out, go play NOW! Don’t miss out on this absolutely free chance to change your life FOREVER!

As always, best of luck to you!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Tell us what your favorite card at PCHlotto is!

8 thoughts on “Win Big Like Man Who Found $4.85 Million Lotto Ticket In Cookie Jar!”

1. Really need to win big just had a son and he has to get plastic surgery on his hand just don’t got no luck I guess :-(

2. Kanika Loeung says:

I am not picky any PCHlotto card. My favorite is to play FOR FREE every single day.

3. eyvonne kerns says:

My favorite PCHlotto game is Bigger Bucks Millions,but I like all of them.

1. Evon Mayo says:

I need some money right now and at least $1,000,000.00. Please send the money right away so I can spend it

4. Ann Shepherd says:

I PRAY AND WISH TO GOD I COULD AND WOULD LORD KNOW I DO DO DO THAT WOULD BE GREAT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY IT WOULD HELP US OUT A GREAT BIG I PUT IT ALL IN JESUS HAND HE WILL WORK EVERYTHING OUT FOR US HE KNOWS BEST LET IT ALL TO HIM THANK YOU LORD

1. jon says:

I agree Ann put it in Gods hands and if it is his will whoever it be that wins it will be Gods will and only good can come of it me and my girlfriend both are wishing and praying that we will win Lord knows we could use it but its in the Lords hands i have total faith in him and i believe he will bless me and my family just as long as i surrender everything to him i believe he will answer my prayers good luck to everyone who has put in an entry god bless and god speed m

1. jon says:

If me or my girlfriend do win you will all win some to if you would like to email your info i will send all of you that have wrote on here a check for at least a couple grand depending upon wich prize we win and how much money we can give to charity there are some personal expenses we must take care of first thing but after all my money is going to a Godly cause whatever he wants me to do with it im going to do it in Faith cuz nothing wrong only good can come from Gods will just sayin not messin around just would like to send all of you a little prize if i win that is to have gotten as far as this in the prize giveaway took a lot of patients and it may not be physical work but its exhausting and mentally hard and persistent work so whoever the winner be congratz you deserve it and good luck to you all

2. jon says: