How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?

Readers like you have been asking, “How do I know if my PCH Lotto Numbers are Winners”!  Find out here!

Hey Blog Readers,

Did you play your PCH Lotto cards yesterday?

Do you know how to find out if your numbers are winners today?

Now, you may have seen Amanda C. announce winning numbers here on the Play&Win blog, and there’s nothing more exciting than seeing your favorite numbers pop up on the screen, but after reading your comments, we’ve come to discover that our PCHlotto “Daily Drawings” page may be harder to find than we thought…

So, get ready to be amazed as I reveal the mysteries behind how to find out if your numbers are winners at PCH Lotto every day. I promise it’s easy — and it’s so much fun you’ll want to check again and again!

Ready?  Here we go…

[tube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUdg8s3KtJk&feature=youtu.be[/tube]

Step 1:  Go to the PCH Lotto home page at PCHlotto.com:

PCHlotto homepage

*While you’re there, play your numbers if you haven’t already today!

Step 2:  Click on the “Drawings” tab:

PCHlotto drawings

…And you’ll automatically see all the winning numbers from the day before.

You can also find the winning numbers by date if you’re looking for previous drawings:

PCHlotto Drawings By Date

Plus, “View All Drawings” lets you find out if your numbers are winners for past plays, all at once:

PCHlotto View All Drawings

There you have it!  That’s how to find out if your numbers are winners on PCH Lotto.  But you can’t have winning numbers unless you play — so make sure you get your numbers in today — and check back tomorrow to see if you’re a winner.

Happy Gaming,

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

P.S. Did you find this blog helpful?  Why not share it with your friends and family and encourage them to play every day, too!

449 thoughts on “How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?”

1. HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT MY WINNING NUMBERS ARE & AT

2. Donna Bolduc says:

I still don’t know how. To claim the winnings for the lotto do you have to have all the numbers right in each game

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

For information on how PCHlotto awards prizes, please see the following link: http://bit.ly/PCHlotto-Partial-Match. Good luck to you and all who enter!! 🙂

3. Tom says:

The home page does not look like that anymore. How do you claim your lotto winning numbers?

4. Juanita Merancio says:

Am so proud. That i did my best thank you. PCH for naking this game so fun

5. Ok i didn’t. Fine this helpful. At all .why can’t. You just.answer are question. You just make it hard on me please am disabled. And this is not fair to me it take all day just to get a little. Help from you .and if i dare. Call customers. Srevies. They dont help just yell or tell you they will hang up on you so thete real no were yo go.and you e-mail. Me and i reply. Only to see failed. So that don’t. Help i know i not going to get this out becase your going to want 21 gustion just to send this .I been in this for years. And still can’t. Get it right .maybe you will make. It easyer for everyone. To do easyer this way is to long and takes me away from my pch games and i dont want to lose out thank you for your time don’t. Get mad at for just saying.I know it you won’t. Let me replay

6. darleen piazza says:

I have 3 different pch lotto games in my tablet how do I know witch one to play 2 are apps. 1 home page my cards are not being all played so that’s why I ask.

7. Curtis Klein says:

I wish we could get an answer to how we find out if we win when using quick pick