How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?

Readers like you have been asking, “How do I know if my PCH Lotto Numbers are Winners”!  Find out here!

Hey Blog Readers,

Did you play your PCH Lotto cards yesterday?

Do you know how to find out if your numbers are winners today?

Now, you may have seen Amanda C. announce winning numbers here on the Play&Win blog, and there’s nothing more exciting than seeing your favorite numbers pop up on the screen, but after reading your comments, we’ve come to discover that our PCHlotto “Daily Drawings” page may be harder to find than we thought…

So, get ready to be amazed as I reveal the mysteries behind how to find out if your numbers are winners at PCH Lotto every day. I promise it’s easy — and it’s so much fun you’ll want to check again and again!

Ready?  Here we go…

Step 1:  Go to the PCH Lotto home page at PCHlotto.com:

PCHlotto homepage

*While you’re there, play your numbers if you haven’t already today!

Step 2:  Click on the “Drawings” tab:

PCHlotto drawings

…And you’ll automatically see all the winning numbers from the day before.

You can also find the winning numbers by date if you’re looking for previous drawings:

PCHlotto Drawings By Date

Plus, “View All Drawings” lets you find out if your numbers are winners for past plays, all at once:

PCHlotto View All Drawings

There you have it!  That’s how to find out if your numbers are winners on PCH Lotto.  But you can’t have winning numbers unless you play — so make sure you get your numbers in today — and check back tomorrow to see if you’re a winner.

Happy Gaming,

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

P.S. Did you find this blog helpful?  Why not share it with your friends and family and encourage them to play every day, too!

183 thoughts on “How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?”

1. anthony Alleva says:

definitely a hoax every time I play pchlotto they claim you can find your numbers on the home page but all it does is try to make you play again or tell you when you can play next they never give you an option to check your previous numbers its not even on the page pchlotto L is definitely a hoax after looking into it and reading other people with the same problem is the only conclusion I can come too won’t be playing anymore

1. dawn dorsey says:

how doi know if my pch lotto are the winner I play every day so I would like to know if I am a winner for dawn Dorsey 34yahoo, com zip 33428

2. Amanda Givens says:

Are the winners notified by email?

3. nga truong says:

I playing pchlotto everyday and night. But how do I know Am I a winer?

4. Timothy says:

Make it available for mobile

5. Janet Thornbloom says:

I agree with Denise – there should be a disclaimer at the top telling the participant if they will be notified or not by PCH should they by some miracle win. It would only need to be a one liner.

6. Freddie Stowbridge says:

I’ve been. A loyal fan of pch. but know that have it seem to be harder then mailing malcontent form but I still enjoy it,so really. Does. Anybody ever win seriously. Do they?

Alongtime. Admired fan.

7. susan says:

I do not ever see this drawing tab

8. elle says:

si used to be directed to a page that doesn’t allow you to check this seems to be a hoax

9. Denise cameron says:

So if I play the daily lotto games ( there’s like 10 or more daily then I have to write each one down and the check them? Wow you would think that a company as big as PCH would notify you imeadiatly if your a winner…I mean it’s not like they don’t have the money to hire people to set up a system for this I mea they give away millions of dollars all the time..could you people please help us out here that enable you to have jobs ..and set up a system where we would know right away if we won…this is why so many people call it a scam..your not doing anything to help us

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Denise,
      As it is not an instant win system, winners are not notified instantly. However, winners ARE notified. Additionally, there are several instant win opportunities that exist across the PCH sites where winners do get notified on-the-spot, like PCHSearch&Win or any of the instant win games that are on PCH.com