How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?

Readers like you have been asking, “How do I know if my PCH Lotto Numbers are Winners”!  Find out here!

Hey Blog Readers,

Did you play your PCH Lotto cards yesterday?

Do you know how to find out if your numbers are winners today?

Now, you may have seen Amanda C. announce winning numbers here on the Play&Win blog, and there’s nothing more exciting than seeing your favorite numbers pop up on the screen, but after reading your comments, we’ve come to discover that our PCHlotto “Daily Drawings” page may be harder to find than we thought…

So, get ready to be amazed as I reveal the mysteries behind how to find out if your numbers are winners at PCH Lotto every day. I promise it’s easy — and it’s so much fun you’ll want to check again and again!

Ready?  Here we go…

Step 1:  Go to the PCH Lotto home page at PCHlotto.com:

PCHlotto homepage

*While you’re there, play your numbers if you haven’t already today!

Step 2:  Click on the “Drawings” tab:

PCHlotto drawings

…And you’ll automatically see all the winning numbers from the day before.

You can also find the winning numbers by date if you’re looking for previous drawings:

PCHlotto Drawings By Date

Plus, “View All Drawings” lets you find out if your numbers are winners for past plays, all at once:

PCHlotto View All Drawings

There you have it!  That’s how to find out if your numbers are winners on PCH Lotto.  But you can’t have winning numbers unless you play — so make sure you get your numbers in today — and check back tomorrow to see if you’re a winner.

Happy Gaming,

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

P.S. Did you find this blog helpful?  Why not share it with your friends and family and encourage them to play every day, too!

441 thoughts on “How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?”

1. Barbara B says:

how do you know if you won pch lotto quick pick and didn’t write the numbers down?

2. John McNeil says:

I’m so happy that my winning number is active , that gives me a chance to win it all thank you all game 6900 must be in it to win it.

3. If I have a winning number or numbers why does it not give your name address state beside it. I play the next day and both days or more says I didn’t play, but I did, what is up with this. It makes me NOT want to play.

Looking for your answer. oh, can you check also to see if I have won??? Plus you need to post on how to know if you won when you redeem your tokens for gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do in the millions of redeeming my tokens***nothing I GUESS???**. I have over 5 plus million tokens and would like to redeem most of them. BUT, so far as I can tell nothing has won.
    AGAIN please answer questions in a personal email.

Juanita Gates Bulter

4. I want to know if i won on lottery pch on line

5. Gail Johnson says:

I had two winning numbers about 2 days ago can you tell me what they were

6. Gail Johnson says:

Does pch notify if you didn’t know how to check winning numbers

7. cottie lopez says:

I WANT TO BE THE BIGGEST WINNER IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA GWY NUMBERS 6900 7.000 A WEEK FOR LIFE I WANT. THE PRIZES PATROL TO COME WITH A BIG CHECK ON APRIL 29 2016 I WANT TO BE AIR ON TV AS THE BIGGEST WINNER IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA I IN IT TO WIN IT

8. Ethel Farrell says:

If you forget to check,does pch notify you won lotto?

9. Gerald conley says: