How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?

Readers like you have been asking, “How do I know if my PCH Lotto Numbers are Winners”!  Find out here!

Hey Blog Readers,

Did you play your PCH Lotto cards yesterday?

Do you know how to find out if your numbers are winners today?

Now, you may have seen Amanda C. announce winning numbers here on the Play&Win blog, and there’s nothing more exciting than seeing your favorite numbers pop up on the screen, but after reading your comments, we’ve come to discover that our PCHlotto “Daily Drawings” page may be harder to find than we thought…

So, get ready to be amazed as I reveal the mysteries behind how to find out if your numbers are winners at PCH Lotto every day. I promise it’s easy — and it’s so much fun you’ll want to check again and again!

Ready?  Here we go…

Step 1:  Go to the PCH Lotto home page at PCHlotto.com:

PCHlotto homepage

*While you’re there, play your numbers if you haven’t already today!

Step 2:  Click on the “Drawings” tab:

PCHlotto drawings

…And you’ll automatically see all the winning numbers from the day before.

You can also find the winning numbers by date if you’re looking for previous drawings:

PCHlotto Drawings By Date

Plus, “View All Drawings” lets you find out if your numbers are winners for past plays, all at once:

PCHlotto View All Drawings

There you have it!  That’s how to find out if your numbers are winners on PCH Lotto.  But you can’t have winning numbers unless you play — so make sure you get your numbers in today — and check back tomorrow to see if you’re a winner.

Happy Gaming,

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

P.S. Did you find this blog helpful?  Why not share it with your friends and family and encourage them to play every day, too!

272 thoughts on “How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?”

1. I played scratch off game and played lott number game did i win any game

2. Rosa Manjarrez says:

Pch I am a Compton residence this 5,000 a week would help me and our family we’ve been living in a very small 1 bedroom apt for a little more than 2 decades 4 of my kids sleep in bunk beds in the room my 11 yr old sleeps in the living room with me ever since he was born… He doesn’t know what a bed feels like because we both sleep on the couches…. PCH this money would help us TREMENDOUSLY!! our situation is bad real bad..,. Ever since I entered pch me and family have been praying for a miracle…. And that miracle we hope is you! :)

1. medrdo florez says:

Hi rosa martines mrs. Lucky. Here dont you worry. Rosa dios es grande misericordioso with the grace. Of god i would. Love to help you and your Family.lets pray to gether come February. 27Th my i be declared. The winner

2. medrdo florez says:

Hi there. How. To now if your numbers r winers i personally am a true. Pch lotto. Player. Ho to now if your. Numbers. Are winers i have gotten. Emails from. Pch. Lotto. With. My. Matching all six of six numbers.from pch lotto. Quick. Cards A access. Cash apay out ticket and all so hi the. Rolling. Super bucks mega millions. Jack pot matching. All 8 of 8 number last year. That is the reason. Went. At its high pick and the Forever. Gwy prize. Double for over six month now

3. josh shults says:

Any time i try to inquire about any numbers,winns and so on i get sent to the gameb games cant never find out anything only email after email and why do i have to keep entering or forfeit if i dont.I’ve already entered and the deadlines keep moving back.all ways redeem tokins never win only thing i ever win is more tokins my grandma played all her life never won anything i took over playing after her this family has put in a lot of years like many others what gives pch?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Josh,

Our emails are simply reminders to enter or additional entry opportunities. Our system has no way of knowing if you have entered for the day or not. If you’ve already entered, simply ignore the email. Keep in mind that millions of people enter our sweepstakes and play our games daily. Only 1 person can win at a time. All winners are chosen completely at random by a computer. Keep trying and don’t give up!

1. david hix says:

I live in dayton,oh i would love to win the lottery there is so much that we need but first i would donate so much of it to a kids organizations & then i would fix my mother’s house up we would be the happiest people on earth!

4. WHY CAN’T I PICK NUMBERS FOR THE LOTTERY ? YOUR LOTTERY PAGE WON’T LET ME PICK NUMBERS ANY MORE.

5. Candy says:

I try and check my pchlotto numbers on the site that everyone is giving and it keeps taking me to the pchlotto game page.please help I would like to see if I won

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Candy! You can check out your PCHlotto numbers right here: http://lotto.pch.com/lottoresults. Please let us know if you have any issues seeing this page.

6. dear sir, im claiming the double downs casino slots and black jack chips/tokens at 10,000,000. please and thankyou, also, grand parker casino slots and black jack chips/tokens at 10,000,000. also, eligible for superprizes lottery too. thanks, thanks, iris Campbell.

1. medrdo florez says:

My number s form have won al ready i already. Hit my quick cardas matching 6 of 6 and8of8 las yaer so the ianm the roling super bucks mega jack pot winner. And power. All winner. To i did sum reas serch and my lucky. Number. Have one big

7. yvonne says:

I hope one day that I can be a winner of the forever prize drawing

8. tracy says:

Why can’t I get there on mobile? Can you guys fix it so that the winning numbers are accessible on mobile devices? In mobile it forces you to go to another page, top pick more numbers, and I want to see if yesterday’s numbers won. (Or better yet, email out a list of all the winning numbers to all the entrants?)

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Tracy! We’re sorry for the issues you’ve encountered. For assistance with this, please reach out to our customer service team. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time (http://bit.ly/PCH_CustomerService).

1. laura crittenden says:

I’m not able to see the numbers picked on my desktop so I’ve stopped playing. I want to continue playing but it’s not much fun not ever being able to review the numbers chosen.