How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?

Readers like you have been asking, “How do I know if my PCH Lotto Numbers are Winners”!  Find out here!

Hey Blog Readers,

Did you play your PCH Lotto cards yesterday?

Do you know how to find out if your numbers are winners today?

Now, you may have seen Amanda C. announce winning numbers here on the Play&Win blog, and there’s nothing more exciting than seeing your favorite numbers pop up on the screen, but after reading your comments, we’ve come to discover that our PCHlotto “Daily Drawings” page may be harder to find than we thought…

So, get ready to be amazed as I reveal the mysteries behind how to find out if your numbers are winners at PCH Lotto every day. I promise it’s easy — and it’s so much fun you’ll want to check again and again!

Ready?  Here we go…

Step 1:  Go to the PCH Lotto home page at PCHlotto.com:

PCHlotto homepage

*While you’re there, play your numbers if you haven’t already today!

Step 2:  Click on the “Drawings” tab:

PCHlotto drawings

…And you’ll automatically see all the winning numbers from the day before.

You can also find the winning numbers by date if you’re looking for previous drawings:

PCHlotto Drawings By Date

Plus, “View All Drawings” lets you find out if your numbers are winners for past plays, all at once:

PCHlotto View All Drawings

There you have it!  That’s how to find out if your numbers are winners on PCH Lotto.  But you can’t have winning numbers unless you play — so make sure you get your numbers in today — and check back tomorrow to see if you’re a winner.

Happy Gaming,

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

P.S. Did you find this blog helpful?  Why not share it with your friends and family and encourage them to play every day, too!

253 thoughts on “How Do I Know If My PCH Lotto Numbers Are Winners?”

1. dena says:

Never montana on the winners at did I win. It really is time for a montan winners. I enter every day and have been for years

2. paula wortham says:

What if you don’t remember your lotto numbers what do you do.

3. Tofu Poueu says:

I have try to confirm my search for my winning number, but when I check my email it always says that I have to confirm for my winning number prize on pch before the deadline so please if you can help to put down what I have to search for.

4. Dan says:

But what about the draws that are only once a month (or less)? They never pop up there, just “will be drawn on [such and such a date].” Like today – 1/7/15 – “Pet Frenzy” and “Grand Cash Blowout” will be drawn on 1/31.

Heck, looking at older contests I see they’re not up yet! On December 30th I entered “Rock Star Pinball” and “Emergency Funds” along with all the rest of them. Looking on that date it still says that those “will be” (not “have been”) drawn on 12/31/14 – 10 days ago. And apparently I can’t even look over 30 days ago, so I can’t see if previous months have been drawn & listed.

5. Ivy Holmes says:

this was not helpful at all because i don’t know whether or not i am supposed to save the e-mail debt takes me to the pchlotto numbers or if i pull it out myself and play. Where do my numbers go from there ? i don’t have that button on my bar that state did i win? Nor do i know where you are talking about in going to see if my numbers are winners because i have no idea where my number is win to that i played. now do you understand my dilemma and how long this has been going on. I have no earthly idea as my numbers which i have chosen myself has even been chosen or winning numbers at all. Does pch have a record as who plays and who are winners? i watched the video where that man won 1.2 million dollars by playing pch lotto, my question ears how did they find out unless they have a record adheres numbers being played! Can you give me an answer on this one? i would appreciate it greatly if you could do this for me and help me find out if any of my numbers have won. Thanks for all your help. Have a blessed day! Oh, by the way, will you please enter me into gwys 4900, 3080, and 3577. I have finished my searches for the 10 million (15 times), 1 million (15 times), and the 5,000 forever prize (25 times) every day. i truly hope that i win at least one of these super prizes. i search everyday and i put everything i have into my searches , therefore, i hope this helps me and gives me a bigger chance of winning one of these super prizes! God bless you all and good luck to all you searchers. Please see what you can do about my dilemma with the pchlotto. i hope to God dead sea glasses me where becoming th super super prize winner ! i am in it to win it and i will by the hand of God.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Ivy,

You can check your winning numbers here: http://lotto.pch.com/lottoresults

We are not allowed to enter you into any sweepstakes. You will have to do that on your own. Good luck to all!

6. shan says:

How many numbers have to match the winning numbers? All of them? Where does it say?

1. medardo florez says:

I truliy belive that i can win it all this, time and that dreams do come treu and last year i did it bouth lotto and the mega jakpot at pch . And u now all my life i have dreamd that i won the lottory so thank u all for this life chaging prize iveaway No. 3148 if the 8 numbers you selected match the 8 numbers randomly drawn for the Pchlotto roling millions and 6 of 6 for10,000.00 Rainy Day Riches
      Lucky Break $1.25 Million Jackpot Card

7. medardo florez says:

And we all get th feed back thrue emAils and i got the emils wih the the pay out cash tiket i cash pay out was 1,000,025,00 wich was aquik card and the