A Bumper Crop of Cash Winners at PCHLotto!

Lotto Banner

Play NOW, and you could be next!

CascadingCash

Hi, my prize-minded pals!

Did you know that there are cash winners at PCHlotto every day? Take a look at all the people who’ve won in the past few weeks alone!

William G. – $5.000.00

Charles Y. – $100.00

Christopher M. – $33.33

James W. – $16.67

Robert F. – $16.67

Rosalba L. – $16.67

Raymond H. – $100.00

See?  Don’t YOU want to get in on the fun PCHlotto “action,” and become one of our next cash winners? All you need to do is register to play your PCHlotto Cards! It’s easy and fun and ABSOLUTELY FREE … so what are you waiting for? Get “in the game” NOW and you could be our next winner!

There are so many terrific ways to win exciting prizes at PCHlotto! One of our most popular cards is the Bigger Bucks Millions Rolling Jackpot. This jackpot actually increases every time you play … up to $3,000,000.00!

Bigger Bucks

And now that summer is in its full August sizzle, you’ll want to go for all the cool cash

prizes you can win … in fact, we’ve got 7 different Lotto cards to play every day … the fun and prizes are non-stop at PCHLotto!

So there you have it! As you can see from the list above, lots of real-life people are winning terrific prizes at PCHLotto, and you can, too!

Imagine … playing fun, FREE scratch cards that could pay off in cash prizes … $50.00 … $100.00 … $1,000.00 – or even more.  You could even “scratch off” a millionaire’s fortune!

So if you have a few spare moments, don’t waste them! Come and play at PCHLotto right now – and every day, too.  Who knows … we could list YOUR name as our very next winner!

All the best,
MaryBeth H.

12 thoughts on “A Bumper Crop of Cash Winners at PCHLotto!”

1. Mrs. A.T. says:

Hi and Congrats!:)

2. Tonya Parks says:

Congratulation to the winners I soon will be added to the list. Oh happy day.

3. Kanika Loeung says:

To play PCH lotto is better than other lotto company.

4. Kanika Loeung says:

To plat lotto it nothing better than PCHlotto. :)

5. eyvonne kerns says:

Hi MaryBeth, I play The PCHlotto everyday,I have not won anything yet but like they say good things comes to those who wait.So I’m going to keep play and entering, my dreams will come true one of these days,I’m not going to give up.Thank you MaryBeth, you have a bless day.

6. Richard Ressler says:

Where are the winners posted for yesterday’s card tournament? I am suppose to have won one of the prizes in that tournament but I have received no email and I can’t find anywhere that the winners are posted or how winners are notified.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Richard, if you’re one of the top 3 eligible scorers, you’ll receive an email notifying you that you’ve won: http://games.pch.com/tournament-rules?id=1011. Stay tuned for the winner announcement!

- Jussie W. at PCH

1. Richard Ressler says:

I was one of the top three token winners. (Second Place – $100). I still have not received any email and the link you posted states that I will only have 5 days to respond or lose the money I won. When are the emails sent out?

1. Richard Ressler says:

Ok, disregard my previous message. I checked again and I did get the email. I just get so much spam email I missed it the first two times I looked for it..LOL. One other question, the prize drawing that we enter by redeeming our tokens for drawings at the end of the month. Are those winners posted anywhere online?

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Richard, we’re so glad you received your email! Congrats on your win! =) To answer your second question, at this time, we do not post the winners online. Winners will be notified via email. If you have any other questions, please send us a message using our Ask Us page: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask.

- Jussie W. at PCH

7. Kanika Loeung says:

If I can not win any small prize, then I wish to win A”Forever” Prize on August 29th. I pray in that day would be my lucky day!